ALL >> Service >> View Article
Why Fssai License For The Food Industry Is Necessary?
There are a large number of companies as well as start-ups that are working in the food sector but you must know that if you are thinking of starting any kind of business in the food sector, then you must obtain the license from the respective authority, If you are thinking which license you need for starting a food business, then it is called FSSAI license.
FSSAI or Food Safety and Standards Authority of India is the governing body that is responsible for protecting public health by offering the license to that business. The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act,2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have handled food related issues in various Ministries and Departments. The main headquarter is in New Delhi. and has 6 more regional offices at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Cochin, and Guwahati. Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India is administrative of FSSAI. The FSSAI license is a 14-digit number that is printed in the food package.
FSSAI license is required for:-
• Manufacturing safe and standard quality of food as per regulations.
• For facilitating food safety.
FSSAI license is of three types:-
• Registration: When the food business turnover is less than 12 lakhs, then the businessman is required to obtain basic. The required documents are a passport size photograph of the concerned person who wants to file for registration of food business, identity proof and other supporting documents like NOC by municipality or health NOC.
• FSSAI state license: This license is required for a food business whose annual turnover is 12 lakhs – 20 crores. The important document required for obtaining this license is address proof along with photo ID by the government, Form B duly signed by the concerned person, blueprint plan for the processing unit, water analysis report, NOC from manufacturer and municipality, a photograph of the production unit etc. as per the type of food business.
• FSSAI central license: When the business turnover is more than 20 crores rupees, then the person is required to obtain an FSSAI central license. Some of the important documents required are photo and address proof by Government, directors list having complete address and contact details, operation unit dimensions, list of equipment and machinery, water analysis report, possession proof, partnership deed, etc.
. The FSSAI license helps in eliminating the varied regulations and provide safe food to the consumers. Failing to obtain the license before initiating the business will put the food business operator in a big problem and he may end up paying a large amount of penalty.
The process of obtaining FSSAI license is time taking and require a number of documents and various steps. If you are in a hurry to obtain the license to start the business as soon as possible, then it is better to take help of an FSSAI license Consultant who will make your work easy and fast. Hiring an FSSAI consultant allows you to put your complete focus on business and how to grow it.
Service Articles1. Points To Consider When Selecting A Bulk Sms Provider Agency
Author: Peter Christopher
2. Online Marketplace Management Services | Amazon Listing Optimization Services |photo Image Editing
3. Digital Marketing Company In Dubai
Author: the potion
4. How As9100 Training Materials Are Beneficial To Get Certification?
Author: Charles Wilson
5. Top Steps To Find The Best Magento Developer
Author: Johan Smith
6. Why Shifting Can Be Easier With Packers And Movers
Author: ridhi gupta
7. Rcs Sms Services
Author: vartika dubey
8. The 4 Things That A Great Shuttle Service Can Do For You?
9. How To Maintain The Home Construction?
Author: Naveed Aziz
10. Kaal Sarp Shanti- Know What It Is And Its Effects
Author: pandit rakesh tripathi
11. What Are The Different Types Of Plumbing?
Author: Lovejoy ServiceMaster
12. How To Choose The Best Taxi Service In Florida
13. Healthcare Practice Management | Medical Billing Agency | Medical Billing And Coding Services
14. Importance Of Eva Bags In The Tyre Industry And Other Advantages
15. How Is Switching To A Voip Phone System Beneficial?
Author: Ron Caspari