ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Dried Onion, Dried Garlic, Dehydrated Onion Manufacturer
Total Articles: 3
Onion slices of 4 to 6 mm thickness were rapidly frozen to −30°C for 7–8 h at 6.1 mm Hg pressure. The colour, flavour, nutrient content and rehydration were found better than traditionally dried product. In this process best quality onions were subjected to preliminary freezing to −20°C while the amount of water evaporated at the sub zero temperature amounted to 85%.
Hot air drying of onion slices to 50% of their initial weight at 100°C followed by freeze drying occupied only about half the volume of conventionally freeze dried products but possessed similar rehydration properties except having a deeper colour. Freeze drying is recognized as to be the most superior method among all the dehydration procedures for many fruits and vegetables. Only drawback which hinders its large commercial use is its high operating cost compared to other dehydration methods.
Osmotic dehydration of onion slices is gaining importance now-a-days as an emerging drying technique. Osmotic drying is carried out in order to remove the moisture prior to mechanical drying. Three salt concentration levels of 5, 12.5, and 20% and three temperature levels of 28, 43 and 58°C.
The sample to solution ratio of 1:5, agitation of 100 shakes per min, sample thickness of 4 mm and 0.2% potassium metabisulphite mixed with osmotic solution were used for the study. It was derived that equilibrium moisture loss and solid gain are related to solution concentration and solution temperature logarithmically. Osmotic dehydration at 20% salt concentration at 28°C solution temperature for 1 h was found optimum for further drying of onion slices.
We at Aarui Foods we are committed to Supply safe and Hygienic dehydrated products to our customer. Quality control checks are integrated part of entire production process. We have also setup in-house laboratory in our plat.
Quality process begins from procurement of raw material. Our experience management team is directly involved in this process.
For quality, dependability and consistency, Jalaram Group of Industries manages the entire sourcing process from seed development through customer delivery to customer satisfaction.
P : + 91 79 2970 7470
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
W : www.jgindia.com
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Texture Modified Diet – Peach Puree
Author: Fruit Blendz
2. Fruits And Vegetable Market Grows At A Cagr Of ~7.62% By 2023
Author: Aarkstore Enterprises
3. Three Best Things You Should Be Learning About Saffronorlando Restaurant (explained)
4. Taste These Amazing Appetizers In Orlando (explained)
5. Local Eating Is Now More Than A Fashion Effect Indeed It Is A Citizen Act More And More Inked …
Author: Gourmet Home Food
6. Varieties Of Rice | Best Indian Restaurant In Bracknell
Author: Queens Kitchen
7. You Should Be Doing These Two Things Being In Orlando (explained)
8. Need To Enlighten Occasions? Cakes & Special Desserts Would Do
9. Here Is How To Choose The Best Food Processor
10. How Italian Cuisine Keeps You Healthy – 4 Benefits
Author: Peter Polifroni
11. Best Lunch Party At Watermark Grille In Naples, Florida
Author: Watermark Grille
12. 5 Health Benefits Of Wood Fired Pizzas You Need To Know
Author: Peter Polifroni
13. So You Are Wondering Whether To Have Plated Meals Or A Buffet At Your Upcoming Event? You Are Not Al
Author: Tara Vella
14. Take Good Find The Best Lunch Restaurants | North Indian Restaurants Near Me In Burari. Delhi
Author: North Indian Restaurants Near Me
15. Top-quality Food Delivery Service In Nolensville
Author: Richard Mize