ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Dried Onion, Dried Garlic, Dehydrated Onion Manufacturer
Onion slices of 4 to 6 mm thickness were rapidly frozen to −30°C for 7–8 h at 6.1 mm Hg pressure. The colour, flavour, nutrient content and rehydration were found better than traditionally dried product. In this process best quality onions were subjected to preliminary freezing to −20°C while the amount of water evaporated at the sub zero temperature amounted to 85%.
Hot air drying of onion slices to 50% of their initial weight at 100°C followed by freeze drying occupied only about half the volume of conventionally freeze dried products but possessed similar rehydration properties except having a deeper colour. Freeze drying is recognized as to be the most superior method among all the dehydration procedures for many fruits and vegetables. Only drawback which hinders its large commercial use is its high operating cost compared to other dehydration methods.
Osmotic dehydration of onion slices is gaining importance now-a-days as an emerging drying technique. Osmotic drying is carried out in order to remove the moisture prior to mechanical drying. Three salt concentration levels of 5, 12.5, and 20% and three temperature levels of 28, 43 and 58°C.
The sample to solution ratio of 1:5, agitation of 100 shakes per min, sample thickness of 4 mm and 0.2% potassium metabisulphite mixed with osmotic solution were used for the study. It was derived that equilibrium moisture loss and solid gain are related to solution concentration and solution temperature logarithmically. Osmotic dehydration at 20% salt concentration at 28°C solution temperature for 1 h was found optimum for further drying of onion slices.
We at Aarui Foods we are committed to Supply safe and Hygienic dehydrated products to our customer. Quality control checks are integrated part of entire production process. We have also setup in-house laboratory in our plat.
Quality process begins from procurement of raw material. Our experience management team is directly involved in this process.
For quality, dependability and consistency, Jalaram Group of Industries manages the entire sourcing process from seed development through customer delivery to customer satisfaction.
P : + 91 79 2970 7470
E : firstname.lastname@example.org
W : www.jgindia.com
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. How Mozzarella Cheese On Pizzas Is Healthy For You
Author: Simon Fadous
2. Agricultural Surfactants Market 2019: Future Market Implementation, Size, Share, Trends, Forecast
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
3. “kick Off The Roaring '20s Right With These Fun Company Event Ideas”
Author: Lisa Richards
4. Global Food Processing Industry – Current Trends
Author: Lavy Johnson
5. Looking For The Best Indian Food Restaurant In Florida? (the Guide Has The Best One Listed)
6. The Best Breakfast Catering In Philadelphia Is Waterfront Gourmet
Author: Hanna Kogan
7. Order For Vegan Cakes London To Make Your Celebration Complete
Author: Daniel Garcia
8. The Only Authentic Chinese Restaurant In Sunrise (check Out The Guide)
9. Are You Looking For The Best Place To Go On Weekend? (boca Raton Is The Best One To Choose)
10. Reasons Why Sambar Is Considered A Healthy Choice
Author: snehal desai
11. Top Tips To Find The Best Sports Bar In Albuquerque
Author: Dexter Brown
12. Madikeri Resorts | Best Resorts In Madikeri | Call & Book Now
13. Looking To Have The Best Lunch In Winter Park? (highly Preferred Suggestion Added)
14. Looking For The Best & Highly Preferred Indian Food Delivery Services In Orlando (recommendation Add
15. Heading Towards Your First Wedding Anniversary (do Things Amazingly With This Guide)