ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Dehydrated Onion, Dehydrated Garlic, Spices
Total Articles: 3
Moyis described the construction and performance of a natural convection solar dryer for drying the fruits and onion and found that from 342 m2 area, 500 kg of material can be dried in 3–5 days with a peak air temperature of 63°C and an air flow rate of 79 m3/min.
Convective air drying
At a commercial level the convective drying of onion is used mainly now-a-days. Researchers have found that three stage drying of onion flakes had better effect on organoleptic characteristics of onion compared to one constant drying temperature of 50°C. However this convective drying method has some adverse effect on the finished product. Conventionally air dried products tend to be difficult to rehydrate satisfactorily due to structural changes in the product and of indifferent quality due to excessive thermal damage.
They recommended that the onion flakes could be dehydrated in two stage; in the first stage by employing 90°C temperature removing moisture upto 50% and in the second stage employing 50°C temperature removing the remaining moisture.
Microwave and freeze drying
Microwave drying of onion with a hot air pretreatment and compared the products with traditionally dried ones. The colour of microwave and freeze dried onions was similar to that of air dried onions at 80 and 60°C, respectively. However, rehydration was better in case of freeze drying. Higher level of shrinkage was observed in case of microwave dried samples.
Onion slices were dried in a single layer of thickness varying from 1 to 5 mm in the temperature range of 50–70°C in a laboratory scale vacuum dryer. The effect of pretreatment, drying temperature and slice thickness on the drying kinetics of onion slices was studied using different thin layer models. The moisture diffusivity values were found ranging from 1.32E−10 to 1.09E−09 m2/s for untreated and 1.32E−10 to 1.09E−01 m2/s for treated onion slices. Effective moisture diffusivity showed increasing trend with increase in temperature and thickness.
Aarui Foods is manufacturing unit specialized in manufacturing of Dehydrated Onion and Garlic Products. We believe in providing best quality and value offerings.
We are also engaged in supply & exports of Dehydrated Onion, Dehydrated Garlic & Dehydrated Vegetable products, Indian Spices and other agro products
We at Aarui Foods we are committed to Supply safe and Hygienic dehydrated products to our customer. Quality control checks are integrated part of entire production process. We have also setup in-house laboratory in our plat.
Quality process begins from procurement of raw material. Our experience management team is directly involved in this process.
For quality, dependability and consistency, Jalaram Group of Industries manages the entire sourcing process from seed development through customer delivery to customer satisfaction.
P : + 91 79 2970 7470
E : email@example.com
W : www.jgindia.com
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Texture Modified Diet – Peach Puree
Author: Fruit Blendz
2. Fruits And Vegetable Market Grows At A Cagr Of ~7.62% By 2023
Author: Aarkstore Enterprises
3. Three Best Things You Should Be Learning About Saffronorlando Restaurant (explained)
4. Taste These Amazing Appetizers In Orlando (explained)
5. Local Eating Is Now More Than A Fashion Effect Indeed It Is A Citizen Act More And More Inked …
Author: Gourmet Home Food
6. Varieties Of Rice | Best Indian Restaurant In Bracknell
Author: Queens Kitchen
7. You Should Be Doing These Two Things Being In Orlando (explained)
8. Need To Enlighten Occasions? Cakes & Special Desserts Would Do
9. Here Is How To Choose The Best Food Processor
10. How Italian Cuisine Keeps You Healthy – 4 Benefits
Author: Peter Polifroni
11. Best Lunch Party At Watermark Grille In Naples, Florida
Author: Watermark Grille
12. 5 Health Benefits Of Wood Fired Pizzas You Need To Know
Author: Peter Polifroni
13. So You Are Wondering Whether To Have Plated Meals Or A Buffet At Your Upcoming Event? You Are Not Al
Author: Tara Vella
14. Take Good Find The Best Lunch Restaurants | North Indian Restaurants Near Me In Burari. Delhi
Author: North Indian Restaurants Near Me
15. Top-quality Food Delivery Service In Nolensville
Author: Richard Mize