ALL >> Health >> View Article
Is It Right To Use Minoxidil On Healthy Hair?
Women experiencing baldness, or what is known as androgenetic alopecia, can lose nearly 150 hair strands each day, almost 100 strands more than the what they normally lose on a daily basis. Once these are lost, getting them to grow again may be hard, and this is exactly why you must start off your hair loss treatments before it is too late.
Should you use Minoxidil when you already have good hair?
Rogaine or Minoxidil can be used even on healthy hair since it interacts with hair follicles with the purpose of rejuvenating and not shrinking them.
At first, Minoxidil had been used to treat high blood pressure; it is here that increased hair growth was seen to be a side effect of the drug. That is why it was made into a topical formula for treating baldness. Besides Minoxidil on healthy hair, you can also use some great shampoos for hair loss prevention.
However, you need to understand that using Minoxidil on already healthy hair should be done with some degree of restraint because it may have some side effects. Moreover, the product is also priced very high. When you do not really need to use this formula, you unnecessarily run the risk of getting skin irritations, and your scalp may become dry, resulting in the growth of dandruff.
Rogaine helps by improving blood flow to hair follicles. It will, however, not be able to cure baldness in totality. It can stimulate thinning hair to become thicker and longer than before. The success rate of this product is higher in women compared to men; but it cannot put a stop to hair loss. It can only slow down the process.
How will Minoxidil work?
Apply minoxidil on healthy hair topically. It will work only when hair loss is because of pattern baldness and not any other factor. It is perhaps the only FDA-approved drug that can successfully treat pattern baldness in females.
It can prolong growth for hair follicles, which is why it can either slow down or completely stop hair loss for women. For almost 25% of consumers, Minoxidil encourages new hair growth. You can buy this topical formula over the counter and you will not need a doctor’s prescription to do that. At the same time, it is strongly advised that you consult your dermatologist or primary care physician before you start using it.
Health Articles1. Which Is The Best Pain Relief Med Available Online? How To Buy Tramadol 100 Mg Online?
2. Define Herpes Labialis And Its Market Scope 2030
3. South India’s Largest Covid Testing Company Now Enters Bengaluru
4. Oral Hygiene Routine We Should All Follow
5. Benefits Of Teeth Whitening That You Should Consider
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Buy Botox Online With Credit Card And Paypal In Canada
Author: Joao Pedro
7. Buy Vyvanse Online With Credit Card And Paypal In Canada
Author: Joao Pedro
8. Top 9 Benefits Of Emergency Medicine Podcasts
Author: Swapnil Pawar
9. Health-plans For Dental Treatments – Get Familiar With Braces In Brooklyn
Author: One Love Orthodontics
10. What Are The Chances Of A Successful Surrogacy?
Author: Dr. Shivani Sachdev Gour
11. Global Costochondritis Market : Industry Analysis And Forecast
12. Mycare – Consult Doctors Online With Online Medical App
Author: MyCare softech private limited
13. New Requirement Of Process Validation Report For Permission To Conduct Clinical Trial/ba-be Studies
14. Hair Transplant In Hyderabad | Hair Transplant Cost | Dr.yv Rao Clinics
Author: dryvrao clinics
15. Types Of Gynecomastia Procedure & Their Benefits
Author: Ajitesh Verma