ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Change Your Phone Number In Viber App
Everyone has their communications online, which includes voice conversations. Nowadays, phone calls are becoming old fashioned. Every person likes to have a chat online, and they use social media account for the conversations.
Viber is a famous application to have a conversation with your loved ones online. But it is necessary to mention the phone number on your Viber account. If you want to change your phone number in the Viber app, then go through the instructions listed below for this procedure.
Steps to Change the Phone Number in Viber App
• Firstly, you need to start changing the SIM card and make sure that you have to activate the new phone number first.
• Open the Viber application.
• Search for the options given at the end of the display below the More option.
• Choose the Settings option.
• Press on the Account option.
• Here, you will get the Change phone number option.
• Choose the option which is given on the first column to change your phone number in the Viber app.
• Enter the phone ...
• Now, verify the number.
• You will get a code on your registered phone number through SMS for the verification procedure.
• Once you have finished the verification procedure, the new phone number will get registered to the Viber account.
• Now, you will receive all the details which include messages, public account menu list, and messages.
Steps to Change the Device and phone number in the Viber App
• You need to use the old device to change your phone number in the Viber app.
• Confirm the phone number you have entered a new mobile phone.
• Take a backup of the Viber account and the messages on the old mobile phone.
• On the new mobile phone, start downloading the Viber application by going to the App Store. The Android users have to go to the Google Play Store for downloading the Viber application.
• Start activating the application.
• Type the phone number which is on the new mobile phone.
• Now, you will receive guidelines to change your phone number in the Viber app.
Steps to See All Your Purchases on Viber Account
• Go to the Viber application.
• Press on the More option.
• Choose the Settings option.
• Select the Account option.
• After that, open the Purchases option.
• Click on the Restore button.
• Now, you will get all the purchases to list back on the Viber account.
Ellen Cooper is a technology enthusiast who loves writing about new advancements and IT threats on a regular basis. Her work focuses on the latest advancements in the realm of technology, social media, and cyber security at norton.com/setup.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. https://askmeyp.com/ | https://m4activate.co.uk/ | https://n4setup.co.uk/
Computers Articles1. The Importance Of A Network Security Audit
2. The Most Useful Microsoft Word Hints To Help You Get More Done
3. Work Better In Word, Excel, And Outlook With These Tips And Techniques
4. Time-saving Points To Make Your Workers Be More Efficient Using Microsoft Office
5. Microsoft Office Tips: An Overview
6. Guide To Windows 10
7. How Do I Get Assistance In Windows 10?
8. May 2021, Yes You Can Buy Windows 10 At The Best Price
9. How To Make The Most Of Windows 10
10. Windows 10 And Its Few Tricks Up Its Sleeve
11. In One Hour Or Less, Learn How To Set Up A New Windows 10 Pc Perfectly
12. Top 10 Reasons Why Cloud Migration Is Important?
13. The Keyword Research Tips That Will Take Your Seo To The Next Level
Author: Hire SEO Freelancer
14. Aol Mail Login | Sign In Aol Mail | Aol Mail
15. All In One Funeral Home Software
Author: Nathan White