ALL >> Health >> View Article
My Experience Of Yoga Teacher Training In Nepal
Last year, I chose to do my 200 hour yoga teacher training certification in Nepal from Vedic Yoga Academy. located in the higher Himalayan hills of Pokhara. I chose to write this for you to explore the power of yoga and the reasons from the one who chose to do it without prior knowledge and went through a transformative journey.
If you search for yoga teacher training over google, you will get a lot of results from all over the world. So How do you choose? For me, the decision was based on two parameters:
1.Zeroing down basis the school: going after a well established brand of yoga school, deciding on the basis of a well-known program, xyz teacher is famous and is a yoga teacher in the very school, it
2.Zeroing down on the basis of location: You always wanted to explore a particular place and the school is within the area. Maybe you can’t travel far and need to find a school close to home. Or, maybe you want to travel far, so you pick a destination first, and then do research to find a credited school in the area.
For me it is the second one.
Why I did my Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal?
I am a hiker and love mountains. Once you are on a mountain, it gives you life perspective like no other. And Asia was on my list of destinations to explore. Speaking of life perspectives, I always wanted to do Yoga teacher training as heard that the experience is worth the time invested. So for locations, I chose to do my Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal.
Nepal has always been a spiritual hub with a strong presence of both Hinduism and Buddhism, and is the birthplace to Lord Buddha. If you roam the place, there are hindu temples and buddhist stupas everywhere. While I was there, I was learning and immersing in various religion with whom my last interaction was in school via textbooks only.
While doing my Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal I enjoyed best of both worlds : hustle and bustle of the city, and peace and calm in the hills. The city of Pokhara is vibrant, crowded, and dusty. And when you move a bit from the city, the surroundings were natural, calm and serene.
At Vedic Yoga Academy, I stayed for a month. The life pace here was slow and calm and the air was crisp. I chose the school when it came on my Google search and I’m going to post a full review of Vedic Yoga Academy in the future, but in a nutshell they truly did an amazing job at capturing the essence of Nepal in their course. My Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal was spiritually-focused, accommodating, and peaceful.
Health Articles1. How To Use An Online Pharmacy In The Uk Diazepam?
2. How Does Tramadol Help With Anxiety? How To Order Tramadol Online?
Author: Genrxonline CA
3. Organic Black Seed Oil A Natural Remedy For Insomnia
4. What If I Don’t Believe Vasthu
5. Survival Tips For New Gym Goers
Author: Rite Bite
6. Proven And Approved Hair Loss Treatment Options
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant Center
7. Let Your Skin Tell The Story Of Your Happy Pregnancy – Here Are A Few Skin-care Routines You Can Try
Author: Prapti Chauhan
8. Document Shredding Services Assist To Safeguard Confidential Information
Author: Herb Scott
9. Chronic Headaches Treatment – Find It While Going For The Top Chiropractor!
Author: Robert Augustine
10. What Is So Beneficial About Organic Oregano Oil?
11. 6 Most Frequently Asked Questions On Teeth Whitening
Author: Claudia Lamington
12. How To Manage Stress With Life Coach – Ritu Singal
Author: Ritu Singal
13. How Is Surging Geriatric Population Driving Telemedicine Market?
Author: Pramod Kumar
14. Know The Use Of Disinfectant / Sanitization Tunnels On People
Author: Rohit Jamb
15. Know Some Common Causes Fire And Explosion Accidents