ALL >> Others >> View Article
The Diecasting Queensland P/l Has Been Operating Since 2005
Is A Aluminum die casting company in China, CNM TECH Diecasting specialises in the manufacture and supply of anodes to the corrosion protection and plating industries. Our anodes range from large anodes for oil rig platforms down to anodes for cray/crab pots. We supply anodes for ships, yachts, marine motors, tanks, hot water systems etc. and all are available in either Aluminium, Zinc or Magnesium.
Our Commitment to Quality
CNM TECH Diecasting is committed to providing our customers with anodes of the highest quality. Our staff have a full understanding of the specialised nature of our products and the need for absolute attention to detail to ensure that our products meet these high standards.
Standard operating procedures are employed in the production of our anodes and only the highest quality raw materials are purchased from ISO 9002 certified suppliers who can meet our demands for quality. Regular in-house laboratory checking with our Optical Emission Spectrometer ensures that all castings conform to the required analysis or chemical specification.
Our practices and procedures follow the guidelines of the ISO 9002 quality system for manufacturing. All anodes produced comply with specifications detailed in Australian Standard 2239-2003, Galvanic (Sacrificial) Anodes for CNM TECH Protection and N.A.C.E. standard RPO387-99. Metallurgical and Inspection Requirements for cast galvanic anodes for offshore applications.
Our Zinc anodes also conform to the U.S. Military Specification MIL-A-18001 K for chemical composition, recognised as the world standard for anode quality.
Where possible, every anode is stamped with a heat number identification, allowing complete traceability throughout the manufacturing process. Computer generated heat logs detail accurate alloy batches to ensure continuity in our process. Certificates of Analysis are available on request with any purchase order.
Assistance and after sales.
Our staff includes an engineer, a metallurgist, and highly skilled trades people who collectively have over 50 years experience in the casting industry. Our subcontractors include corrosion (chemical) engineers, drafting, patternmaking, founding and general engineers.
For more information visit here… https://www.thediecasting.com/zinc-die-casting/
CNM TECH Diecasting Qld P/L is affiliated with the following organisations:
Australasian Corrosion Association
Australian Industry Group
Australian Diecasting Association
Others Articles1. Choosing The Best Home Water Purification Systems
Author: Krish Moorthy
2. Why Moisturizing Foot Cream Is So Popular
Author: Divya rana
3. Budget Air Supply Is The Place To Buy Heat Pump Online
Author: Butch Jouaneau
4. Some Useful And Interesting Details On Switchblade Knives
5. U.s And World News Headlines
6. Where Can You Get Plumbing Snakes For Sale?
Author: Lori Troyer
7. Key Points- Before Choosing Immigration Lawyer In Brampton
8. Apply Dental Implant Care By Following These 4 Tips, And Get Ready To Smile
Author: Gray T. Umeda
9. List Of Top 10 Gst Accounting Software In India
10. Search Online For Globe Valve Manufacturer
11. Role Of Atllison Expert In Framing A Successful Strategy For Your Enterprise
Author: Boris Berenberg
12. The Basics Of A Vacuum Ejector
13. Russia Successfully Launces Space Surveillance Satellite
14. Bulk Sms Services In Mumbai
Author: ankur tiwari
15. Preparing For Cannabis Legalization 2.0 – Edibles, Extracts, And Topicals
Author: Dilian Stoyanov