ALL >> Business >> View Article
Global Artificial Intelligence In Agriculture Market
Global Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market was valued US$ 575.3 Mn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 3090.8 Mn by 2026, at a CAGR of 23.39 % during forecast period.
Artificial intelligence (AI) in agriculture market is being driven by the increasing implementation of the robots in agriculture. Increasing consumption and need of better yield of crops are expected to be the major factor which is fueling the demand of robots in agriculture. Increasing consumption inspiring farmers to expand farming operations and give escalation to the requirement of automating farming operations. By way of the farmers are moving more towards automation, drones and robots are becoming essential part of agriculture farms and are improving yield and improving the product quality.
Global Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market
Presence of IoT sensors in agriculture application is capable of providing farmers with acute information about rainfall, crop yields, soil nutrition, and pest infestation. This information is valuable to overall farm production and provides the most accurate data to be used for improving complete farming techniques. This factor are driving the AI market in Agriculture in recent periods with good effects.
Increasing adoption of cattle face recognition technology is also one of the major drivers behind the growth of AI market in agriculture. With the application of advanced metrics, including cattle facial recognition programs and image classification incorporated with body condition score and feeding patterns, dairy farms are currently being able to independently monitor all behavioral aspects in a group of cattle. So that, with the implementation of AI in agriculture, cattle facial recognition can enable diagnoses of lame cows before they show plain symptoms, so, saving farmers from the loss of low milk production. This factor is helping farmers to optimize records and decreases the cost of feed to a great extent.
Global Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market 1
Several agriculture start-ups effectively placed themselves on the global canvas in a short period due to their scientific inventions. Prospera, an Israeli start-up, established in 2014, transformed agriculture by emerging a cloud-based solution. It collects data from the field like water, soil, aerial images, and integrates with the device to take required decisions and use the available resources in an optimum method.
Major obstacles in the growth of AI market in agriculture are high cost of cutting-edge AI technology and lack of awareness of AI in agriculture between end users. Recently, more than 61% of small and medium enterprises (SMEs) surveyed believed that they are not on the radar of seriously executing AI in their business process because of budget restraints and lack of skilled workers. Crop and soil management, robots and predictive analytics are major applications of the AI in agriculture in field monitoring, Predictive analytics is projected to be the fastest growing application during the forecast period. This technology supports farmers in improving their crop yield and product quality by analyzing and associating large amount of structured and unstructured data from multiple sources to abstract actionable visions to enhance yield.
AI makes practical assessments of, market intelligence, demand and supply, crop competitiveness and regional crop planning very conveniently. Several new products are getting launched with new technology integration in crop monitoring space are arriving with research groups and regional unions, to expand regional crop monitoring capabilities. This is a major factor for the growth of the AI market in agriculture in recent times. For example, Joint Research Centre (JRC) in European Union (EU), launched an EU-wide crop and weather monitoring e-service in September 2017.
With growing research and development of advanced robotics technology in the agriculture sector, farming practices are being more sophisticated and modernized. Focus of agriculture stakeholders is now shifting from traditional farming practices to filtering the output using advanced farming methods and minimizing the extent of carbon footprint in entire agricultural process.Scope of Global Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market:
Global Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market by Technology:
• Machine Learning• Computer Vision• Predictive AnalyticsGlobal Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market by Offering:
• Hardware• Software• AI-as-a-Service• ServiceGlobal Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market by Application:
• Precision Farming• Crop Monitoring• Drone Analytics• Agriculture Robots• Others
Global Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture Market by Geography:
• North America• Asia Pacific• Europe• Latin America• Middle East & AfricaKey Players Operated in Market Includes:
• IBM• John Deere• Microsoft• Agribotix• The Climate Corporation• ec2ce• Descartes Labs• Sky Squirrel Technologies• Mavrx• aWhere• Gamaya• Precision• Granular• Prospera technologies• Cainthus• Spensa Technologies• Resson• FarmBot• Connecterra• Vision Robotics• Harvest Croo• Autonomous Tractor Corporation• Trace Genomics• Vine Rangers• CropX• Intel• SAP
About Company Info –Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectorsReport Published by: Maximize Market Research
Business Articles1. Opportunities For The Global Boron Market To Reach $1.7 Billion By 2024
Author: Lucintel LLC
2. The Most Popular Christmas Flowers
Author: Joseph Delarge
3. Live Chat For Conversion: Here’s How It Boosts Your Business’s Success
Author: Surabhi Joshi
4. Welding Materials Market 2019 Global Industry Overview And Competitive Analysis Research Report 2023
Author: Market Research Future
5. Questions Regarding Clinical Discovery And Clinical Trials
Author: Zain Malik
6. Specialty Oilfield Chemicals To Have High Growth Analysis By Top Key Players | Kmco Llc, Sadara, Th
Author: Market Research Future
7. In The 21st Century There Are Almost Endless Designs Of Cufflinks Available
Author: Christer Ostlund
8. Asia-pacific, North America Lubricating Oil Additives Market To Register Growth | Lubrizol Corporati
Author: Market Research Future
9. How To Pay Off Debt And Save Money At The Same Time
Author: John Mike
10. Short Notes About Metal Engraving
Author: Signvec Pte Ltd
11. Rubber Processing Chemicals Market Synopsis And Highlights, Key Findings, Major Companies Analysis A
Author: Rishab Gupta
12. What Is Solar Energy And How Does Solar Panel Works?
Author: sunnysky solar
13. Top 7 Energy-saving Tips By Business Energy Comparison Company.
14. How To Care For Luxury Wallpaper
Author: Khuram Shazad
15. Assessing San Diego Roofing Companies
Author: Karl Godenschwager