ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Golang For Iot
Golang is suitable for IoT applications due to many of its features. Golang code is quick to write, safe and offers cross-platform support. This leads to IoT applications that are safe and support various devices and can be readily deployed.
Go is an open source programming language which is suitable for developing IoT applications due to the following reasons:
Golang easily handles the growing number of connected devices to an IoT network as it has superior scalability due to its goroutines which can handle multiple requests concurrently.
Golang offers cross-platform functionality with the help of numerous standard libraries. Cross-platform apps are easy to develop using Go. Golang framework Gobot supports many platforms such as Bluetooth LE devices and Neurosky neuro interface.
Go has the ability to process a million requests per minute. Golang suspends each such task thread and only picks it up when a result is available. In the meantime, other goroutines are scheduled for execution. As these threads are extremely lightweight executing even 100s or 1000s of goroutines concurrently is not a challenge.
Golang makes possible to developed feature-rich IoT applications because it has various built-in features and supported packages that are easily imported via the Go package manager. Due to its secure code and less development time application require less time to Go-to market.
To Know more:https://www.gowitek.com/iot/golang-for-iot
Gowitek is a leading Golang Development Company that builds Tailored Software Solutions by leveraging Golang and Google Cloud. We induce growth acceleration of businesses through Digital Transformation. By combining our expertise in Technology and Industry we focus on an in-depth understanding of business challenges and then devising solutions that are Simple, Scalable, Superior, Secure and Speedily delivered. So if you have an idea we have a Solution that is backed by innovative and Disruptive Technology.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Nasa's Latest Mission Mars - Developments And Expectations
Author: Chris Greenwalty
2. Google Play Store Optimization
Author: Subhanshu Ranjan Maurya
3. Buy Led Grow Lights Online At Low Price
4. Advantages Of Having The Best Android Phone
5. Information Security Consulting Market Analysis, Size, Growth, Industry Trends, Opportunities, Forec
Author: siddharth mnm
6. Realme 5
7. Why Call Center Crm Integration Is Necessary For Call Centers?
Author: Zenteno peterson
8. Reasons Why You Should Choose Ionic For Hybrid App Development?
Author: Maria William
9. Get Ready To Take Your Ecommerce Business To Cloud In 2020
Author: Brian Burell
10. Automotive Sensors Market Worth $41.9 Billion By 2025
11. Artificial Intelligence Facts
12. Should You Work For The Nhs Or Enter Private Practice?
Author: Tom Hunt
13. All About Hospital Management System
14. What It Is And How It Can Help You
Author: Jone Moss
15. Top 5 Reasons To Use Call Center Software
Author: Ethan Jones