ALL >> Health >> View Article
Do You Need That Anti Anxiety/antidepressant Pill - Freedom Age
Total Articles: 52
I have been frequently coming across people suffering from various mental health issues. Ironically underlying cause of these issues is often overlooked.
Antidepressant and anti-anxiety pills are prescribed too frequently, without addressing the cause.
Advanced neurotransmitter profile done by us at DNA Labs Denmark, has given us a huge advantage in finding out the imbalanced levels of neurotransmitters such as Serotonin, GABA, Histamine, glutamate, Dopamine, Norepinephrine, Epinephrine and much more.
Results reveal multiple underlying nutritional deficits of various minerals and amino acids. I have seen great success with my patients after identifying these underlying defects and correcting them.
This helps one live a happier life without having to depend on any chemical-based drugs, which rather make you dependent and more depressed over a period of time.
Let’s fight anxiety and depression from its roots rather than taking chemical-based pills.
Dr. Kalpana Shekhawat M.D.
Functional Medicine Specialist
Founder & Director at Freedom Age
After more than 12 years of practicing Conventional Allopathic medicine, I can most definitely say last 7 years of Functional Medicine Practice has been the most rewarding part of my career. My practice style has remained the same. I spend plenty of quality time with each patient and my support staff is also trained to do the same. The joy and satisfaction of knowing I have made a difference in the lives of patients and their families is incomparable. My practice attracts patients who have not had success with conventional medicine or they cannot endure or will not take prescription drugs. I integrate a scientifically proven research based Functional Medicine approach to conventional medicine, including natural alternatives to prescription drugs, vitamin and nutrient supplements, Intravenous nutrition and detox therapies as well as nutritional advice. Although my main focus is prevention, I specialize in all chronic illness.
Health Articles1. Order Xanax Online In Most Economical Price Ever
Author: Varun Kumar Mishra
2. Best Ayurvedic Treatment In India
Author: Ambika Nayak
3. Is Hcg Injection Really Helps In Weight Loss?
Author: Tim Parker
4. Introduction To Vedic Yoga Academy
Author: Kishor Rathod
5. 5 Healthy Ingredients To Include In Your Daily Diet
Author: Sophia White
6. Home Health Care Services Has Facilitated The Way To Cure Diseases In Hospital Like Atmosphere
Author: Formdox Technology
7. The Risks And Effects Of Mixing Alcohol And Energy Drinks
Author: Everything Health
8. What Are Permanent Dentures?
Author: Roman Ali
9. How To Know Your Irregular Period Is Pcos Or Not?
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
10. Polycystic Kidney Disease Patients - What Can And Cannot Eat?
Author: Karma Ayurveda
11. Avail The Best Services Of Online Grocery Shopping From Reputed Companies
12. What Aspects Should You Consider Finding The Best Dentist Office?
Author: Dexter Brown
13. Be Wise, Donate Your Eyes To The People In Exigency
Author: Ganesh Raj U
14. Satthwa Hair Oil Review 2019 | Hair Regrowth Oil
Author: Divya Aggarwal
15. Morcellators Market To Experience Significant Growth During The Forecast Period 2018 To 2026