ALL >> Business >> View Article
Spunbond Nonwoven Market
Spunbond Nonwoven Market is expected to reach USD 24.32 Billion by 2026 from USD 10.76 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 8.5%.
Spunbond nonwoven has major demand from medical industry. Automotive and personal care are some other sector contributing to its demand. Spunbond nonwovens is gaining popularity on account of their ability to retain liquid. This feature has been of particular importance in the medical and personal care industry, as it suppports in maintaining hygiene. Rising consumer awareness regarding hygiene and cleanliness is driving the growth of the market.
Spunbond Nonwoven MarketDisposable spunbond nonwoven segment is leading the spunbond nonwoven during the forecast period attributed to the increasing demand for disposable products mainly from personal care & hygiene and medical end-use.
Among the type of spunbond non woven by material, polypropylene spunbond nonwoven is expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period. Polyester, polypropylene and polyethylene are used for manufacturing spunbond nonwovens. Polymers typically exhibit high strength even in the form of fine filaments. Polymer possess ability to easily mold and control the properties of polymers makes them a popular choice for manufacturing nonwovens.
Spunbond nonwoven market based on end-use has been segmented into personal care & hygiene, medical, agriculture, packaging and automotive. Personal care & hygiene is expected to hold one of the major shares of the market during the forecast period.
Geographically, the spunbond nonwoven market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. Asia Pacific is expected to be one of the largest markets for spunbond nonwoven during the forecast period due to the increasing use of spunbond nonwoven fabrics in the medical sector.
Scope of the Report:
Spunbond Nonwoven Market, by Function:
Spunbond Nonwoven Market, by Material Type:
• Polypropylene Spunbond Nonwoven
• Polyester Spunbond Nonwoven
• Polyethylene Spunbond Nonwoven
Spunbond Nonwoven Market, by End Use:
• Personal Care & Hygiene
Spunbond Nonwoven Market, by Geography:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
Key Players Analysed in the Spunbond Nonwoven Market:
• Schouw & Co. (Denmark)
• E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (US)
• Pegas Nonwovens SA (Luxembourg)
• Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. (Japan)
• Toray Industries, Inc. (Japan)
• Asahi Kasei Corporation (Japan)
• Mogul (Turkey)
• Berry Plastics Group, Inc. (US)
• Kolon Industries, Inc. (South Korea)
• Kimberly-Clark Corporation (US)
• Avgol Nonwovens (Israel)
• Kuraray Co., Ltd. (Japan)
• RadiciGroup SpA (Italy)
For more information visit: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/spunbond-nonwoven-market/2636/
About company information-
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Business Articles1. Best Digital Marketing Services Company In India
2. The Best Engineering Colleges In India And Brightens Your Future
3. Why Multi-vendor App Development Are Killing You And How To Overcome?
Author: George Stanley
4. Know How Purple Wallpapers Are Making A Comeback
5. Inthisto Financial Solutions
6. Best College Placement In Jaipur, Rajasthan
7. Plastic Additives Market Research Report –global Forecast To 2023
Author: Unknown Member
8. Top Tips: A Winter Check-up For Your Boat | Rv Extension Cords
Author: Devin Herz
9. Understand The Different Types Of The Bottles To Store Liquid And Others
10. Use Lotion Pump To Reduce Wastage Of Cosmetic Products
11. Methyl Ester Sulfonate Market Grow At A Cagr Of 14% Over The Forecast Period Of 2020-2025
Author: John Marshall
12. How To Sell On Flipkart
13. Reliable And Guaranteed Hvac Services At Neil Heating And Air Conditioning Co
Author: Neil Heating
14. Can You Schedule To Repair Your Commercial Building Roof During Coronavirus Pandemic?
Author: Bryson Kaleb
15. Top Different Types Of Ios Mobile Application Testing
Author: Priti Gaikwad is the experienced software tester