ALL >> Business >> View Article
Low Voc Adhesive Market
Low VOC Adhesive Market size was valued at US$ 39.27Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 55.29 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.37%.
Low VOC adhesive are expected to register one of the highest growth rates during forecast period. Certain features of VOC Adhesive such as flexibility, strength, and adhesion drive its use across industries such as transportation, woodworking, and building & construction. Stringent regulation concerned with carbon emission augmenting the growth of low VOC adhesives market.Low VOC Adhesive Market
Based on end-use industry, low VOC adhesive market has been divided into building & construction, woodworking, transportation, paper & packaging, consumer, and others. Paper and packaging formed one of the largest segments in low VOC adhesive market and it is also expected to lead in forecast.
Asia-Pacific is expected to register one of the highest growth rate. Developing economies like India, China and South Korea among other countries are attracting several global players to establish their manufacturing base in Asia Pacific region. These manufacturers are further competing to reach a wide-ranging customer base across regions there by fueling demand for this market.
Low VOC Adhesive Market, by Chemistry:
• Vinyl acetate ethylene (VAE)
• Ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA)
• Polyvinyl acetate (PVA)
• Polyacrylic ester (PAE)
Low VOC Adhesive Market, by End-Use Industry:
• Building & construction
• Paper & packaging
Low VOC Adhesive Market, by Technology:
• Hot-melt adhesive
• Reactive & other adhesives
• Water-based adhesive
Low VOC Adhesive Market, by Region:
• North America
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
Key Players operating in the low VOC Adhesive Market:
• H.B. Fuller (U.S.)
• Henkel Germany)
• Dow (U.S.)
• Sika (Switzerland)
• Bostik (France)
• 3M (U.S.)
• Huntsman (U.S.)
For more information visit: https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/low-voc-adhesive-market-jan-2018/568/
About company information-
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages, Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
Business Articles1. Lhrf50assy | Eaton Lighthouse Pedestal Retro-fit Conversion Kits
Author: Devin Herz
2. Socrates Vasiliades |avima Iron Ore
Author: Socrates Vasiliades
3. Types Of Heavy Equipment You Can Hire For Your Business Operations
Author: Mantikore Cranes
4. Release Coatings Market Size, Share, Growth | Covid -19 Impact Analysis, Demand And Forecast 2023
5. Sap Concur Solutions | Sap Concur Expense Management And Web Services | Concur Aws | Erp Logic
6. Beautiful Tallit For Women To Grace Any Religious Event
Author: Galilee Silks
7. Why Language Translation Services Are Important?
8. Importance Of Translation Services In The World
9. Importance Of Hindi Translation In The Travel And Tourism Industry
10. How Are Translation Services Becoming More Important Every Day?
11. Gain More Followers For Your Blog By Employing Translation Companies In Delhi
12. The Best Turnkey Script To Use For A Multi-vendor Store Similar To Etsy
13. Office Rubbish Removal In London To Ensure Safe Removal And Disposal Of Junk
Author: Anu Walia
14. What Is The Best Journal To Publish Research Paper?
Author: Ravindra Sharma
15. Thermoplastics Is The Call Of Sustainable Future
Author: Michael Luis