ALL >> General >> View Article
Common Skin Disease And Ways To Deal With Them
Total Articles: 3
Common Skin disease and ways to deal with them
Skin disorders may differ based on their symptoms and seriousness. It may be permanent or temporary. Sometimes it will remain pain or painless. In some cases, it depends on their living environment while others are genetic.
Some skin disorders are minor, but some are more serious, it may be life-threatening. Some popular skin experts and dermatologist from Paras hospital Gurgaon suggests that it's better to discuss with the dermatologist to diagnose the problems.
What are the common types of Skin problem?
Acne is one of the most widespread skin problems that a huge number of peoples got suffered. They are also termed as "breakout” and they appear in various forms like:
• Pustules, a red pimple having pus
• Papules, red bumps by infected hair follicles
• Nodules, lump lies under the skin surface
• Cysts, painful pus-filled infection lies beneath the skin
Acne may be of two types inflammatory and non-inflammatory. Blackheads and whiteheads are non-inflammatory. Papules, pustules, nodules, and cysts are inflammatory type.
Initially, all types of acne are treated with creams and home remedies, but if they are severe, then medication is necessary. Non-inflammatory acne like blackheads and whiteheads are mildest forms. It can be cleared with OTC topical medications such as salicylic acid-based toners or benzoyl-peroxide spot treatments.
Sometimes they may not respond to OTC topical medications. Then it is treated with topical retinoids. Adapalene is another type of retinoid which is currently used. It helps clear blackheads and whiteheads.
For Inflammatory acne, Products containing benzoyl-peroxide helps in reducing swelling and get rid of bacteria from the skin. Topical retinoids are an essential part of combating inflammatory papules and pustules. Widespread acne may require an oral or topical prescription from a dermatologist.
Cold sore is a red fluid-filled blister that appears near the mouth or on other areas of the face. It may also appear on the fingers, nose, or inside the mouth. It seems like patches and may persist for two weeks or longer. It was caused by a virus called herpes simplex.
Cold sores can spread from person to person through close contact such as kissing, sharing cosmetics, or sharing food.
If you have an eye problem during cold sore, then go for medications immediately. It can lead to permanent vision loss when they're not treated on time.
A blister is a raised portion of the skin that is filled with fluid. You are familiar with blister if you've wearing unfitted shoes for too long. A blister can be caused by the infection or friction between your skin and the shoe separates the layers of skin and filling with fluid.
Blisters are annoying, painful, or uncomfortable, but it's not a severe condition. It will heal without any medications. If you have unexplained blistering on your skin, then consult with your dermatologist.
Rosacea is a chronic skin disease which causes persistent redness over your nose, cheeks, and forehead. Occasionally caused by the overgrowth of nasal connective tissue (rhinophyma). It looks like teenaged acne, but it occurs in adults.
Rosacea occurs most often with age between 30 and 60, especially for people with fair skin. It affects both sexes.
Treatment of Rosacea includes topical and oral drugs. Dermatologists from Paras hospital Gurgaon insists that Rosacea cannot be cured entirely, but you can follow certain steps to control your symptoms.
• Using gentle cleansers and oil-free, water-based skin-care products.
• Avoid products that contain: alcohol, menthol, witch hazel, and exfoliating agents
• Keep an eye on your foods and cosmetics
• avoid direct sunlight and wearing sunscreen
• avoid drinking alcohol
Noticed any skin problem related symptoms, it is advised to consult with best dermatologist in href="https://www.credihealth.com/hospital/paras-hospital-gurgaon/overview">Paras hospital Gurgaon .
For more information and free personalized guidance, talk to Credihealth Medical Experts.
Request Call Back
General Articles1. Things To Avoid While Selecting An International Moving Services
Author: Abdulatif Sayegh
2. Varanasi Ganga Aarti Live Darshan At Gotirupati
3. Important Seo Trends Of 2019 You Should Know
Author: Peter Smith
4. Using E-cig Pod That Is Disposable
Author: Marcus Allen
5. Anticipation Would Be A Helicopter
6. Different Types Of Bolt Manufacturer In India
Author: bolt manufacturer
7. Dental Health An Important Factor
8. Hue Jackson Back Again Within Cincinnati, Assisting Towards Work Safety
9. Importance Of Hiring It Consultants For Your Project In Fort Lauderdale
Author: Acordis International Corporation
10. Indian Suicide Hotline
11. Cockroach Service In Chennai
Author: Easy Pest Control
12. How Formal Branded Shirts Can Make You Look Your Best?
Author: Kumar Ram
13. Varanasi- The Light City Of India
Author: Gajanan Joshi
14. How Much Hand Sanitizers Are Effective For Business Promotions?
15. Organic Baby Healthy Products