ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
Chinatown's Tapioca Boom: Where To Find Bubble Tea In The New York Neighbourhood
Total Articles: 130
Bubble tea is nothing new in the Chinatown drink landscape, but the tea has recently experienced a wide boom. In Chinatown, you'll see a long line of teens and adults in front of a bubble tea shop. Going online, Instagram, for example, is overwhelmed by pictures of bubble tea-sealed cup with chunky straws.
If you've seen a long line of adolescents in front of a store in Chinatown, that's Boba tea selling over there. Perhaps your Instagram feed has been overwhelmed by chunky straws and tapioca-filled, vacuum-sealed cups, that's a Chinatown boba tea addict online there.
Boba tea consisting of flavored tea, usually mixed with sugar and milk, including tapioca balls at the base- originated from Taiwan, and has received attention internationally over the last 20 years.
How it arrived in Chinatown is a little less known. But we think the first bubble tea in the country came at the beginning of the millennium. But boba tea has never been tastier, delicious, and yummy in Chinatown until now when Gong cha hit the community.
Bubble tea has had its freak in New York for the past decades. But recently, bubble tea in Chinatown have become teens favorite. Because of the photogenic nature of bubble tea, its beautiful, layered toppings looks attractive in plastic cups, people now call it a "worldwide tapioca boom".
You know bubble tea has taken over the mainstream when online enthusiast and YouTubers try to make some cash from the trendy drink. While tapioca pearl comes with different varieties of flavors, most Chinatown customers (even in most parts of the world) prefer to choose the sweet option. The milk tea version is their preferred option.
The sweetened option has gained much popularity that publications resolved to advise the community to slow down on the excess sugar content consumption. Maybe boba tea isn't something to drink every day, but its recent boom has fueled different stores to offer the drink in the wonderful neighbourhood.
In the Chinatown bubble tea space, Gong cha takes the lead. Ever seen high school kids sipping something from a big blue straw? Chances are they bought it from one of Gong cha's bubble tea shop. They offer one of the best bubble tea in Chinatown. They consistently get an appraisal from top websites and magazine. Although the basic bubble tea is incredibly delicious, you can still customize the tea to your taste.
You can get a bit more daring by choosing a delicious tapioca creation and peach tea. Although this option may be the flashiest, the best appearance is not the best taste. You can ask from the students crowding Gong cha stores.
Care for a Boba tea at night?
Gong cha stores in China Town open until 11 pm which means you can go sip your favorite Tapioca pearl without missing the last train. Gong Cha has a big menu with varieties from strawberry flavored to green tea teas. All drinks allow you to add tapioca, which boosts the deliciousness.
About the Author:
Rosario Berry is a professional freelance writer, like to introduce Gong Cha Franchise. Its innovative and they periodically add new Bubble Tea Series to their menu, which gives their customers even a wider selection to choose from.
Rosario Berry is an eminent author writing and publishing articles on various topics.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Texture Modified Diet – Peach Puree
Author: Fruit Blendz
2. Fruits And Vegetable Market Grows At A Cagr Of ~7.62% By 2023
Author: Aarkstore Enterprises
3. Three Best Things You Should Be Learning About Saffronorlando Restaurant (explained)
4. Taste These Amazing Appetizers In Orlando (explained)
5. Local Eating Is Now More Than A Fashion Effect Indeed It Is A Citizen Act More And More Inked …
Author: Gourmet Home Food
6. Varieties Of Rice | Best Indian Restaurant In Bracknell
Author: Queens Kitchen
7. You Should Be Doing These Two Things Being In Orlando (explained)
8. Need To Enlighten Occasions? Cakes & Special Desserts Would Do
9. Here Is How To Choose The Best Food Processor
10. How Italian Cuisine Keeps You Healthy – 4 Benefits
Author: Peter Polifroni
11. Best Lunch Party At Watermark Grille In Naples, Florida
Author: Watermark Grille
12. 5 Health Benefits Of Wood Fired Pizzas You Need To Know
Author: Peter Polifroni
13. So You Are Wondering Whether To Have Plated Meals Or A Buffet At Your Upcoming Event? You Are Not Al
Author: Tara Vella
14. Take Good Find The Best Lunch Restaurants | North Indian Restaurants Near Me In Burari. Delhi
Author: North Indian Restaurants Near Me
15. Top-quality Food Delivery Service In Nolensville
Author: Richard Mize