ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Is Your Home Ready For An Action-packed Summer?
Total Articles: 1
Wet feet, cold days, and more time spent indoors are gone, and the warmer weather is in! It’s time for entertainment, and you must concentrate on keeping your home clean and tidy to welcome your guests without embarrassment. So, get your home ready for summer parties to enjoy with your family, friends, and kids. Wondering where to start? Here we have listed a few tips to make sure your house is stain-free for summer parties.
Your floor will get dirty even if you are very particular about not walking through the house with your shoes on. Dust and dirt aren’t only carried in on your shoes but also through your clothes and other personal items. These dust and dirt get accumulated on your carpet. It may look dingy and can contain some allergy causing agents. So, hire carpet cleaning professionals to get the job done right. If you are throwing a party at your office, you can hire commercial carpet cleaning in Seattle. Most of the carpet cleaners use only eco-products that do not pose any threat to the environment.
Pet Odor Removal
Cold winter months are the best time of the year for pets to have accidents inside the house. He might have crouched behind the furniture to do his business and avoid cold wind outside. DIY methods will not be helpful in this regard, and pet stains require a professional pet odor removal service in Seattle WA. They will provide special attention to these areas and leave the area fresh and clean.
Tile and Grout Cleaning
The tile and grout in the kitchen and bathrooms are one of the most overlooked areas of your home. The dirt built up on the tile over time makes it look gray and cloudy. Some people even notice mold growth in their grout. Getting your tile and grout professionally cleaned is the best way to make them look new again.
Upholstery and Furniture Cleaning
Winter months would have been tough on your upholstery and furniture. Stains are formed from wet coats and muddy socks. Hire a professional furniture upholstery cleaning in Seattle instead of replacing them. The professionals will use the right equipment and tools to disinfect upholstery and furniture.
Patio, Fence and Deck Cleaning
Once the interior cleaning work is completed, spend some time to clean your outdoor living spaces. Scrub the concrete patio, wash the fence and deck to make it look beautiful and last longer.
The author of this article is the leading provider of carpet, furniture upholstery cleaning in Seattle. In this article, he gives some home cleaning tips to prepare your home for summer parties. Visit https://www.chemdryofseattle.com/ for more information.
Being in the industry for over 25 years, Chem-Dry of Seattle has been providing superior carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout the Seattle, WA area.
Home and Garden Articles1. Top Tips For Safe Landscape Lighting
Author: Lanai Lights
2. Are You Considering Installing Granite Kitchen Countertops?
Author: Linda Donna
3. 4 Reasons Why You Should Hire Local Builders
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
4. Reasons To Hire Carpet Cleaners And Get Your Carpet Cleaned
Author: Archer Greville
5. 3 Different Kinds Of Security Systems Which Can Be Installed In Your Property
Author: Lucius Phoenix
6. Why Development Application Survey Is A Green Signal To Your Project
Author: Adam Leworthy
7. New Book Builds On Benjamin Franklin's Virtues For Character Cultivation
Author: Jacob James
8. Decorative Ornamental Custom Metal Will Improve Your Gates, Railings & Fences In Bonita Springs, Fl
Author: Fabri-Tech Screens
9. Why Tile Leveling Spacers Are Preferred For Proper Leveling Of Tiles
Author: Hayden Ryrie
10. Why Building And Pest Inspection Is Necessary Before Purchasing A Property
Author: Callum Soul
11. How To Deal With The Leaky Brooklyn Skylights?
Author: Rick Lopez
12. What Do You Do If Your Sewer Line Is Clogged In Grand Haven, Mi
Author: West Michigan Septic Sewer & Drain Service
13. Some Of The Many Types Of Render Which Can Be Applied To Walls
Author: Andy Guy
14. The Benefits Of Colored Sealcoatings On Pavement And Driveways
Author: Sierra Solomon
15. Make Your Space More Striking With The Benefits Of Sliding Doors
Author: Mozart Turkey