ALL >> Health >> View Article
Facial Rejuvenation Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Ma
Total Articles: 65
Everybody can naturally defend their skin from sun damage by neutralising free radicals that are known to break down collagen, a component that provides elasticity and youthful look. At older ages the natural collagen production reduces. With drastic climate changes around the globe, human exposure to higher UV radiations is setting in early skin damage, freckling, wrinkling and spotting. Also, lifestyle changes are causing early ageing signs in the younger generation that is cautious about external appearances. These conditions facilitated the emergence of skin rejuvenation therapies both surgical and non-surgical to treat issues like acne spots, sagging skin, stretch marks, dark circles and so on.
The Global Facial Rejuvenation market was accounted for US$ 16,424.6 million revenue in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 25,107.9 million by the end of 2026, reflecting a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period 2018 to 2026. The market is anticipating to exhibit lucrative growth and the momentum will continue until 2026. Non-surgical facial rejuvenation segments are expected to exhibit incremental opportunity. Botulinum Toxin accounted for major market share in 2018
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/request-sample.aspx?id=48&page=requestsample
Facial Rejuvenation Market Trends:
• Non-surgical/minimally invasive procedure has significantly replaced the surgical service in facial treatment. The trend of the non-surgical procedure will continue to gain ground with the advancement of technologies
• Microbotox treatment in the dermal layer in small quantity is becoming more popular in the Europe region
• The advent of user-friendly, portable laser-based facial devices and integration of these devices with topical skin care products is one of the key trends in outpatient facial treatment segment
• Clinics are uniquely positioning themselves through a combination approach for a facial rejuvenation treatment
• Approval from the regulatory authority for application of Botox, and dermal fillers and collaboration/partnership with local distributors/manufacturers are the leading developmental strategies followed by the manufacturers. In addition, the facial rejuvenation devices manufacturers are competing on the basis of product differentiation strategy. These companies are launching more user-friendly devices to increase their penetration in the market.
• In order to launch new and effective products in the market, companies are also relying on acquisitions and mergers, collaborations and agreements. For example, Candela Corporation based out of California, U.S. announced the acquisition of Ellipse in September 2018 setting an expansion trend to merge dermatology technology and modern day medical devices.
Global Facial Rejuvenation Market, by Product Type:
• Botulinum Toxin
• Soft tissue fillers
- Short-term Fillers
- Medium-term Fillers
- Long-term Fillers
• Chemical Peels
• Topical Skin Care Products
• Skin Rejuvenation Devices
- Intense Pulsed Light
- Laser-Based Devices
Global Facial Rejuvenation Market, by End User:
• Dermatology Clinics
• Beauty Centres & Spa
Global Facial Rejuvenation Market, by Region:
• North America
• Latin America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of World
Purchase a Copy of this Premium Research Report At: https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/healthcare-market-research/Facial-Rejuvenation-Market/48
• Tier 1 players- established companies in the market with the major market share
• Tier 2 players
• Emerging players which are growing rapidly
• New Entrants
• Growth prospects
• SWOT analysis
• Key trends
• Key data points affecting market growth
Inquire further details about this report at: email@example.com
About FutureWise Research:
We specialise in high-growth niche markets, assuring flexibility, agility and customised solutions for our clients. Through in-depth market insights and consultancy, we present our clients with the tools they need to be at the forefront of their industry – a position secured for far more than the near future.
Company Name: FutureWise Research
Contact Person: Vinay Thaploo
Phone: +44 141 628 9353 / +1 970 279 4295
Country: United Kingdom
Health Articles1. Teeth Stains: What You Need To Know?
Author: Joshua Su
2. For What Reason Is The Interest For An Enhancement On The Ascent ?
Author: nancy smith
3. How Can I Order Tramadol Online In Cheapest Price?
Author: Best Pharmacy Market
4. How Do Supplements Affect Human Life?
5. When To Consult A Counsellor And Why
Author: Lewis Thornton
6. Benefits Of Taking Up Training In Reformer Pilates
Author: Holly Coane
7. Is Tapentadol 100mg Habit-forming As Tramadol 100mg Pills
Author: Is TapenTadol 100mg habit-forming as Tramadol 100m
8. Phases And Importance Of Hcg Diet Plan
9. Buy Tramadol 100 Mg Online With Cod | Tramadol Online No Prescription
Author: Buy Tramadol 100 MG Online with COD | Tramadol COD
10. Few Reasons To Get A Medical Marijuana Card Saint Petersburg, Florida
Author: kevin Joseph
11. Ayurvedic Treatment A Superlative Way To Relieve Nephrotic Syndrome
Author: Karma Ayurveda
12. Why To Incorporate Chinese Herbal Medicine In Daily Life
Author: Seth Aslatt
13. How Learning To Adapt To Disability Can Take Time And Courage
Author: Derry Hall
14. Dental Implants – All You Need To Know!
Author: Nisha Dhankhar
15. Why Is Botox Treatment Needed?
Author: Cosmetic Surgeon San Antonio