ALL >> Health >> View Article
Blood Collection And Transfusion Devices Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth,
Total Articles: 40
The global blood collection and transfusion devices market is poised to value over $8 billion by 2026 end with an impressive CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period 2019-2026.
Rise in the number of trauma cases, increase in the number of surgical procedures, rising blood disorders like cancer, aplastic anaemia, sickle cell anaemia, an ageing population, etc. Advancement in technology, feasible blood transfusion devices, is few of the factors facilitating the easy blood transfusion when extremely required.
Due to all the above factors, blood collection and transfusion devices market is flourishing at stead-fast speed in both developed and developing economies. Additionally, the strict regulatory norms are shaping the robust growth patterns of this market.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/request-sample.aspx?id=71&page=requestsample
Global Blood Collection and Transfusion Devices Market, by Product Type
• Blood Collection Tubes
• Needles & Syringes
• Vacuum Blood Collection System
• Non-vacuum Blood Collection System
• Microfluidic devices
• Blood collection & Storage Bags
Global Blood Collection and Transfusion Devices Market, by Blood Component
• Whole Blood
The whole blood is rarely used in direct medical treatments as patients may only need components like plasma, platelets, or red blood cells for recovery from surgery/casualties and chronic diseases. As stated by the Red Cross, approximately 36,000 units of red blood cells, nearly 7,000 units of platelets and 10,000 units of plasma are needed every day in the U.S. alone. Hence the focus would be on providing red blood cells and plasma to cater to the over-scrupulous demand.
Approvals required for blood component separation and rapid use of minimally invasive technology that merely relies on blood transfusion are major restraints expected to limit to the blood collection and transfusion devices market growth.
Global Blood Collection and Transfusion Devices Market, by End-User
• Blood Banks
• Cord Blood Banks
• Medical Institutes
• Community Health Centres
• Ambulatory Centres
Blood Banks are the dominant segment when it comes to end-users of global blood collection and transfusion devices market. The rise in automation of blood banks and an increase in the number of blood banks worldwide is expected to positively stimulate the blood collection and transfusion devices market in the near future. Hospitals rank at second place in terms of the whole market share and are expected to grow at attractive CAGR for years to come.
Global Blood Collection and Transfusion Devices Market, by Region:
• North America
• Latin America
• Rest of World
Purchase a Copy of this Premium Research Report At: https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/healthcare-market-research/Blood-Collection-and/71
• Tier 1 players- established companies in the market with a major market share
• Tier 2 players
• Emerging players which are growing rapidly
• New Entrants
• Growth prospects
• SWOT analysis
• Key trends
• Key data-points affecting market growth
Objectives of the Study:
• To provide with an exhaustive analysis on the global blood collection and transfusion devices market, by blood component type, by product type, by end-user, and region
• To cater comprehensive information on factors impacting market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific restraints)
• To evaluate and forecast micro-markets and the overall market
• To predict the market size, in key regions (along with countries)—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East
• To record evaluate and competitive landscape mapping- product launches, technological advancements, mergers and expansions
• Profiling of companies to evaluate their market shares, strategies, financials and core competencies
Inquire further details about this report at: email@example.com
About FutureWise Research:
We specialise in high-growth niche markets, assuring flexibility, agility and customised solutions for our clients. Through in-depth market insights and consultancy, we present our clients with the tools they need to be at the forefront of their industry – a position secured for far more than the near future.
Company Name: FutureWise Research
Contact Person: Vinay Thaploo
Phone: +44 141 628 9353 / +1 970 279 4295
Country: United Kingdom
Health Articles1. Order Xanax Online In Most Economical Price Ever
Author: Varun Kumar Mishra
2. Best Ayurvedic Treatment In India
Author: Ambika Nayak
3. Is Hcg Injection Really Helps In Weight Loss?
Author: Tim Parker
4. Introduction To Vedic Yoga Academy
Author: Kishor Rathod
5. 5 Healthy Ingredients To Include In Your Daily Diet
Author: Sophia White
6. Home Health Care Services Has Facilitated The Way To Cure Diseases In Hospital Like Atmosphere
Author: Formdox Technology
7. The Risks And Effects Of Mixing Alcohol And Energy Drinks
Author: Everything Health
8. What Are Permanent Dentures?
Author: Roman Ali
9. How To Know Your Irregular Period Is Pcos Or Not?
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
10. Polycystic Kidney Disease Patients - What Can And Cannot Eat?
Author: Karma Ayurveda
11. Avail The Best Services Of Online Grocery Shopping From Reputed Companies
12. What Aspects Should You Consider Finding The Best Dentist Office?
Author: Dexter Brown
13. Be Wise, Donate Your Eyes To The People In Exigency
Author: Ganesh Raj U
14. Satthwa Hair Oil Review 2019 | Hair Regrowth Oil
Author: Divya Aggarwal
15. Morcellators Market To Experience Significant Growth During The Forecast Period 2018 To 2026