ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Want To Change Your Windows 10 Login Screen
Do you know the Windows 10 sign-in screen has been referred to the Login screen? Windows 10 login screen appears just subsequent to the lock screen whenever users enable their Windows 10 device and swiping up on the screen or tap any key on the keyboard. Well, most of the users will only notice the Windows 10 sign-in screen for a seconds as by entering password or by signing in with Windows Hello, as of this most users have found themselves wanting to modify their Windows logo background images to some other thing which is more personalized and customized.
Below we provide you complete stepwise guide for changing your Windows 10 Login Screen. However, in order to change the login screen, users need to change the image available in the background of the screen of the Windows 10 login screen. Get simple solutions by following the below-mentioned steps in the correct sequence as given below. The steps are discussed below:
Steps to Change Windows 10 Login Screen
Changing the Windows 10 Login screen or image is a quite simple process, often changing the image from the settings and choose the screen or image which ...
... you want from the Windows 10 device. Follow the steps to select the Login image:
1. Choose ‘Tiny Notifications’ icon appears in the footer right side of the Windows 10 screen just to launch the ‘Windows 10 Action Center’ option.
2. Once ‘Windows 10 Action Center’ options launched, choose ‘Settings’ from it.
3. Under the ‘Settings’ section, choose ‘Personalization.’
4. After that, choose ‘Lock Screen’ option located on the left hand side menu of the screen.
5. Most of the settings on this page are of personalizing the screen image of your background for your lock screen. Usually, the screen will appear whenever users enabling their Windows 10 device very first time, but before login screen appears.
6. Now, scroll down the page, and an option will appear on the screen and shows option which says ‘Show lock screen background picture on sign-in-screen. Move the switch near to the option of replica your personalize sign-in screen image to the login screen.
7. Finally, after doing it, this will automatically change the default Windows 10 image with your personalized lock screen pictures.
Windows 10 Login and Lock Screen Images Options
After enabling the settings which links the lock screen and login screen background images, one can easily be able to alter images in the settings screen by choosing one best option out of three options direct from the drop-down list appears in the Background of your device. Here how to do it:
Picking this will show a randomly generated top-quality image daily from Bing.
This picture option will let the user browse the computer system for choosing image itself for using it as your login or lock image on your Windows 10 device.
This is the last option which will build your login or lock screens erratically choose an image as your background image from a folder of your choice. Once you turned it on and selected a folder, then an image you choose will always be chosen from that folder every time to enable on Windows 10 device. Therefore, the higher resolution of images will always give us a great and better look.
Ellen Cooper is a technology enthusiast who loves writing about new advancements and IT threats on a regular basis. Her work focuses on the latest advancements in the realm of technology, social media, and cyber security at norton.com/setup.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. https://askmeyp.com/ | https://m4activate.co.uk/ | https://n4setup.co.uk/
Computers Articles1. The Importance Of A Network Security Audit
2. The Most Useful Microsoft Word Hints To Help You Get More Done
3. Work Better In Word, Excel, And Outlook With These Tips And Techniques
4. Time-saving Points To Make Your Workers Be More Efficient Using Microsoft Office
5. Microsoft Office Tips: An Overview
6. Guide To Windows 10
7. How Do I Get Assistance In Windows 10?
8. May 2021, Yes You Can Buy Windows 10 At The Best Price
9. How To Make The Most Of Windows 10
10. Windows 10 And Its Few Tricks Up Its Sleeve
11. In One Hour Or Less, Learn How To Set Up A New Windows 10 Pc Perfectly
12. Top 10 Reasons Why Cloud Migration Is Important?
13. The Keyword Research Tips That Will Take Your Seo To The Next Level
Author: Hire SEO Freelancer
14. Aol Mail Login | Sign In Aol Mail | Aol Mail
15. All In One Funeral Home Software
Author: Nathan White