ALL >> Health >> View Article
3d Printed Orthopedic Implant Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportuniti
Development of metal printing technologies, 510(k) clearance from the FDA (the US Food and Drug Administration), rise in orthopaedic disorders, development of 3D printed orthopaedic devices are factors promoting 3D printed orthopaedic implant market. The National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority i.e. NPPA’s recent view on margins of trade and cap prices is encouraging the 3D printed orthopaedic implants rigorous research and innovative findings activities. One of such promising results is that of dual mobility orthopaedic implants where patients with successful implants observed no or zero dislocation for at least 3 years post implants. Additionally, the approvals of robotic surgery systems for orthopaedic implants from the FDA is positively fortifying the investments by market players to provide advanced technological assistance during the implant procedures.
These factors serve as indicators that the global 3D printed orthopaedic implant market will strike a substantial CAGR during the forecast period from 2019-2026.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/request-sample.aspx?id=135&page=requestsample
3D Printed Orthopedic Implant Market Restraints
Although the 3D printed orthopaedic implants tend to be near perfect and precisely non-invasive due to use of artificial intelligence, they tend to be highly expensive. Reducing the prices for widely required implants like knee, shoulder and hip remains on the top health care agenda for the governments and medical associations across the world. The implant and surgical guides need to be used correctly to ensure complex 3d implants provide desired comfort and results. However very few market players provide assistance to the surgical teams post sales of personalised implant kit.
Global 3D Printed Orthopedic Implant Market, by Implant Type
• Cranial/Facial Implant
• Spinal Implant
• Hip Implants
• Knee Implants
• Extremities Implants
Knee implants are a widespread practice due increase in the number of orthopaedic issues, rheumatic arthritis and ageing population. Hence knee implants are anticipated to grow at a healthy CAGR during the forecast period, followed by the hip implants.
Global 3D Printed Orthopedic Implant Market, by Material Type
Implant material type segmentation is majorly dominated by metal segment, as titanium and calcium phosphate remain primary materials used in building regenerative implants for knees, spine hip and so on. The newer 3D printing technologies are facilitating innovative use of polymers along with bioactive materials that are anticipated to abode the global 3D printed orthopaedic implant surgeries at medical breakthrough horizons in coming years.
Global 3D Printed Orthopedic Implant Market, by End-User
• Outpatient Centres
• Ambulatory Surgical Centres
• Orthopedic Clinics
Global 3D Printed Orthopedic Implant Market, by Region:
• North America
• Latin America
• Rest of The World
Purchase a Copy of this Premium Research Report At: https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/healthcare-market-research/3D-Printed-Orthopedic/135
• Tier 1 players- established companies in the market with a major market share
• Tier 2 players
• Emerging players which are growing rapidly
• New Entrants
• Growth prospects
• SWOT analysis
• Key trends
• Key data-points affecting market growth
Objectives of the Study:
• To provide with an exhaustive analysis on 3D printed orthopaedic implants market by implant type, material, end-user and region
• To cater comprehensive information on factors impacting market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific restraints)
• To evaluate and forecast micro-markets and the overall market
• To predict the market size, in key regions (along with countries)—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East
• To record evaluate and competitive landscape mapping- product launches, technological advancements, mergers and expansions
• Profiling of companies to evaluate their market shares, strategies, financials and core competencies
Inquire further details about this report at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About FutureWise Research:
We specialise in high-growth niche markets, assuring flexibility, agility and customised solutions for our clients. Through in-depth market insights and consultancy, we present our clients with the tools they need to be at the forefront of their industry – a position secured for far more than the near future.
Company Name: FutureWise Research
Contact Person: Vinay Thaploo
Phone: +44 141 628 9353 / +1 970 279 4295
Country: United Kingdom
Health Articles1. Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Symptoms, Causes And Treatment
Author: Rakshita Agrawal
2. Meddevice Ignition 2021 | Kentron Insight
Author: Kentron Insight
3. Dealing With Addiction Is Matter Of Humane Approach And Better Environment
4. How Rehab’s Prove Helpful For Patients Torecover Fast?
5. Substance Abuse Can Be Stopped If You Act
6. Improve Quality Of Life Andembrace Holistic Wellness Through Therapy
7. Understanding Theunderlying Effects Of Opioid Addiction And Its Possible Treatment
8. How Tele-health Services Prove Beneficial For Patients And Doctors?
9. Medical Gas Market - Future Growth, Comprehensive Analysis & Key Players
Author: robert henric
10. What Makes A Good Bariatric Surgeon? | Good Bariatric Surgeon Hunt Made Easy
Author: Alsa Pakistan
11. 500 Members Of The Shincheonji Donate Plasma To Develop Treatments For Covid-19
12. How Does Topamax Helps In Treating Migraines And Severe Headaches?
Author: Kristen Jones
13. Male Pattern Baldness: Is There An Effective Treatment?
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant Center
14. Get A Hair-free Smooth Skin With Laser Hair Reduction
Author: Aster Dermatology
15. Ginger Powder The Herbal Solution For You Healthy Life
Author: Andy Biotech