ALL >> Health >> View Article
3d Printed Orthopedic Implant Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportuniti
Total Articles: 65
Development of metal printing technologies, 510(k) clearance from the FDA (the US Food and Drug Administration), rise in orthopaedic disorders, development of 3D printed orthopaedic devices are factors promoting 3D printed orthopaedic implant market. The National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority i.e. NPPA’s recent view on margins of trade and cap prices is encouraging the 3D printed orthopaedic implants rigorous research and innovative findings activities. One of such promising results is that of dual mobility orthopaedic implants where patients with successful implants observed no or zero dislocation for at least 3 years post implants. Additionally, the approvals of robotic surgery systems for orthopaedic implants from the FDA is positively fortifying the investments by market players to provide advanced technological assistance during the implant procedures.
These factors serve as indicators that the global 3D printed orthopaedic implant market will strike a substantial CAGR during the forecast period from 2019-2026.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/request-sample.aspx?id=135&page=requestsample
3D Printed Orthopedic Implant Market Restraints
Although the 3D printed orthopaedic implants tend to be near perfect and precisely non-invasive due to use of artificial intelligence, they tend to be highly expensive. Reducing the prices for widely required implants like knee, shoulder and hip remains on the top health care agenda for the governments and medical associations across the world. The implant and surgical guides need to be used correctly to ensure complex 3d implants provide desired comfort and results. However very few market players provide assistance to the surgical teams post sales of personalised implant kit.
Global 3D Printed Orthopedic Implant Market, by Implant Type
• Cranial/Facial Implant
• Spinal Implant
• Hip Implants
• Knee Implants
• Extremities Implants
Knee implants are a widespread practice due increase in the number of orthopaedic issues, rheumatic arthritis and ageing population. Hence knee implants are anticipated to grow at a healthy CAGR during the forecast period, followed by the hip implants.
Global 3D Printed Orthopedic Implant Market, by Material Type
Implant material type segmentation is majorly dominated by metal segment, as titanium and calcium phosphate remain primary materials used in building regenerative implants for knees, spine hip and so on. The newer 3D printing technologies are facilitating innovative use of polymers along with bioactive materials that are anticipated to abode the global 3D printed orthopaedic implant surgeries at medical breakthrough horizons in coming years.
Global 3D Printed Orthopedic Implant Market, by End-User
• Outpatient Centres
• Ambulatory Surgical Centres
• Orthopedic Clinics
Global 3D Printed Orthopedic Implant Market, by Region:
• North America
• Latin America
• Rest of The World
Purchase a Copy of this Premium Research Report At: https://www.futurewiseresearch.com/healthcare-market-research/3D-Printed-Orthopedic/135
• Tier 1 players- established companies in the market with a major market share
• Tier 2 players
• Emerging players which are growing rapidly
• New Entrants
• Growth prospects
• SWOT analysis
• Key trends
• Key data-points affecting market growth
Objectives of the Study:
• To provide with an exhaustive analysis on 3D printed orthopaedic implants market by implant type, material, end-user and region
• To cater comprehensive information on factors impacting market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific restraints)
• To evaluate and forecast micro-markets and the overall market
• To predict the market size, in key regions (along with countries)—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East
• To record evaluate and competitive landscape mapping- product launches, technological advancements, mergers and expansions
• Profiling of companies to evaluate their market shares, strategies, financials and core competencies
Inquire further details about this report at: email@example.com
About FutureWise Research:
We specialise in high-growth niche markets, assuring flexibility, agility and customised solutions for our clients. Through in-depth market insights and consultancy, we present our clients with the tools they need to be at the forefront of their industry – a position secured for far more than the near future.
Company Name: FutureWise Research
Contact Person: Vinay Thaploo
Phone: +44 141 628 9353 / +1 970 279 4295
Country: United Kingdom
Health Articles1. Teeth Stains: What You Need To Know?
Author: Joshua Su
2. For What Reason Is The Interest For An Enhancement On The Ascent ?
Author: nancy smith
3. How Can I Order Tramadol Online In Cheapest Price?
Author: Best Pharmacy Market
4. How Do Supplements Affect Human Life?
5. When To Consult A Counsellor And Why
Author: Lewis Thornton
6. Benefits Of Taking Up Training In Reformer Pilates
Author: Holly Coane
7. Is Tapentadol 100mg Habit-forming As Tramadol 100mg Pills
Author: Is TapenTadol 100mg habit-forming as Tramadol 100m
8. Phases And Importance Of Hcg Diet Plan
9. Buy Tramadol 100 Mg Online With Cod | Tramadol Online No Prescription
Author: Buy Tramadol 100 MG Online with COD | Tramadol COD
10. Few Reasons To Get A Medical Marijuana Card Saint Petersburg, Florida
Author: kevin Joseph
11. Ayurvedic Treatment A Superlative Way To Relieve Nephrotic Syndrome
Author: Karma Ayurveda
12. Why To Incorporate Chinese Herbal Medicine In Daily Life
Author: Seth Aslatt
13. How Learning To Adapt To Disability Can Take Time And Courage
Author: Derry Hall
14. Dental Implants – All You Need To Know!
Author: Nisha Dhankhar
15. Why Is Botox Treatment Needed?
Author: Cosmetic Surgeon San Antonio