ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Why Is The Honda Dream Neo One Of The Best Bikes On The Road?
Total Articles: 13
One of the latest additions to the Honda bike family is the Honda Dream Neo. The Honda Dream Neo is a comfortable motorcycle in Honda India’s range. Being a Honda vehicle, the built quality of the Neo is slightly better than the competition. The Honda Dream Neo specifications are the reason why this bike is so popular on the road. The bike looks similar to the Dream Yuga, only the graphics are different, and it also has a more basic tail section. The Honda Dream Neo has a refined 110cc Honda motor good to deliver 8.25bhp and 8.63Nm of torque. Like the competition, engine is mated to a four-speed gearbox and it has the drum brakes both at the front and rare.
One of the Honda Dream Neo specifications is that the Dream Neo has an 8-liter fuel tank, with Honda claiming an efficiency of 74kpl. This vehicle is available in three variants, where the base version gets spoke wheels and kick start, while the premium version gets button start and alloy wheels. The Honda Dream Neo price in Delhi is Rs. 50,795. The Honda Dream Neo follows a simplistic approach of design, the rear view of the Dream Neo gels well with the overall layout, with a large tail lamp. The instrument console also maintains the continuity of the Down-to-earth manner, with a two-pod cluster showcasing speedometer and odometer on the left and fuel gauge on the right. Some of the Honda Dream Neo Specifications that customers should look out for are:
1. This bike has a fuel type compression ratio.
2. It has a 109.19cc engine.
3. Alloy wheels, and tubeless tyres
4. It has a kick and self-start
5. The bike will have a manual transmission.
The New Honda Bike Dream Neo features have increased the number of people opting for this bike. The Dream Neo emerges out as a torquey motorcycle with light-weighted chassis and a mid-range performance which makes this motorcycle easy to ride on high steep climbs. The motor is a gem that fully uses the smooth gear ratio of a 4-speed gearbox. Even with the basic set up of the telescopic front forks and pure hydraulic coil springs at the rear, the handling and ride quality of Dream Neo continues to be impressive. One of the impressive Honda Dream Neo Specifications is the stress-free engine, which is not at all a tiring machine in traffic and the punchy motor makes it an advantage over the regular 100cc commuters, once the customer twists the throttle on open stretches. The brakes of this vehicle are in perfect rhythm with other mechanicals; the fuel economy is also excellent for a motorcycle of this segment, that makes it even more desirable. This 110cc motorcycle is the perfect option for customers who want a frugal and reliable vehicle. This motorcycle is the epitome of performance, fuel efficiency and refinement, that are the most critical motorcycle for setting a benchmark.
Automobiles Articles1. Best Mobile Service Center In Marathahalli
2. Why Is Essential To Have Frequent Servicing Of Harley Davidson
Author: Levi Fysh
3. 4 Things To Consider When You Search For Driving Instructors
Author: Nicholas Manchee
4. Various Services Provided By The Limousine Renting Agencies
Author: Xavier Philip
5. Know About The Importance Of Side Steps For Your Vehicle
Author: Hamish Crotty
6. Why To Hire Volkswagen Specialists For Your Vehicle?
Author: Oliver Mertin
7. How To Sell Your Junk Car Without Any Additional Condition
Author: Mitchell Govett
8. Two Major Services Provided By Car Removal Company
Author: Lachlan Ruth
9. Advantages Of Keeping Your Car At Perth Airport For A Longer Period
Author: Ava M Williams
10. Should You Repair Or Replace Your Windscreen?
Author: Sam Lampasona
11. What Are The Most Important Routine Car Services?
Author: Dav Sar
12. Go Digital While Using The Most Advanced Car Battery Tester!
Author: Chunnan Chen
13. Customize The Equipment Necessary For Food Trucks With Reputed Food Truck Builders
Author: Texas Cart Builder
14. Benefits Of Buying Truck Spare Part Online
Author: PS Truck Parts
15. Order Lots Of Spare Parts From Suppliers
Author: PS Truck Parts