ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Why Is The Honda Dream Neo One Of The Best Bikes On The Road?
One of the latest additions to the Honda bike family is the Honda Dream Neo. The Honda Dream Neo is a comfortable motorcycle in Honda India’s range. Being a Honda vehicle, the built quality of the Neo is slightly better than the competition. The Honda Dream Neo specifications are the reason why this bike is so popular on the road. The bike looks similar to the Dream Yuga, only the graphics are different, and it also has a more basic tail section. The Honda Dream Neo has a refined 110cc Honda motor good to deliver 8.25bhp and 8.63Nm of torque. Like the competition, engine is mated to a four-speed gearbox and it has the drum brakes both at the front and rare.
One of the Honda Dream Neo specifications is that the Dream Neo has an 8-liter fuel tank, with Honda claiming an efficiency of 74kpl. This vehicle is available in three variants, where the base version gets spoke wheels and kick start, while the premium version gets button start and alloy wheels. The Honda Dream Neo price in Delhi is Rs. 50,795. The Honda Dream Neo follows a simplistic approach of design, the rear view of the Dream Neo gels well with the overall layout, with a large tail lamp. The instrument console also maintains the continuity of the Down-to-earth manner, with a two-pod cluster showcasing speedometer and odometer on the left and fuel gauge on the right. Some of the Honda Dream Neo Specifications that customers should look out for are:
1. This bike has a fuel type compression ratio.
2. It has a 109.19cc engine.
3. Alloy wheels, and tubeless tyres
4. It has a kick and self-start
5. The bike will have a manual transmission.
The New Honda Bike Dream Neo features have increased the number of people opting for this bike. The Dream Neo emerges out as a torquey motorcycle with light-weighted chassis and a mid-range performance which makes this motorcycle easy to ride on high steep climbs. The motor is a gem that fully uses the smooth gear ratio of a 4-speed gearbox. Even with the basic set up of the telescopic front forks and pure hydraulic coil springs at the rear, the handling and ride quality of Dream Neo continues to be impressive. One of the impressive Honda Dream Neo Specifications is the stress-free engine, which is not at all a tiring machine in traffic and the punchy motor makes it an advantage over the regular 100cc commuters, once the customer twists the throttle on open stretches. The brakes of this vehicle are in perfect rhythm with other mechanicals; the fuel economy is also excellent for a motorcycle of this segment, that makes it even more desirable. This 110cc motorcycle is the perfect option for customers who want a frugal and reliable vehicle. This motorcycle is the epitome of performance, fuel efficiency and refinement, that are the most critical motorcycle for setting a benchmark.
Automobiles Articles1. Taxi To Eindhoven Airport Can Help You Explore The Most Stunning Dutch City!
Author: Smith Jackson
2. What Are The Benefits Of The Long-term Car Parking?
Author: Ava M Williams
3. How To Find The Best Driving Instructor In Your Locality
Author: Nicholas Manchee
4. What It Is To Build Up A Harley Davidson From The Scratch
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Inspecting And Replacing Your Brake Lines: What To Look For And Using The Right Parts
Author: Mark Sanford
6. Why Are The Bmw Angel Eyes One Of The Most Attractive Eyes In The Automobile World
Author: Hamish Crotty
7. Should You Get Your Car Repaired Or Replaced
Author: Oliver Mertin
8. Remove Overspray From Car In The Most Convenient Way By Hiring A Professional Service
9. How To Choose The Best Motorcycle Riding Jackets For A Safe Ride?
Author: Mx megastore
10. Savor The Safety Assured By Daytime Running Lamps
Author: Aoonu Auto
11. Overspray Removal In Canada With Efficiency And Consistency By The Jln Auto Detailers
12. Redefining Power Terminology: From Engine To The Real ‘pto’ Power
13. Led Tailgate Car Lights - Style, Safety And Easy To Install!
Author: Aoonu Auto
14. Important Elements That Matter When Buying A Used Car
Author: Kaitlin Miller
15. 5 Tips For Perfect Brake Line Flares
Author: Mark Sanford