ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Benefits Of Practicing Plank Daily
Plank is one of those exercises that looks easier than the rest but is not so actually. However, it is one of the most effective exercises, which you can do on a regular basis. Planking does not need a lot of space. All that you need is your Smartphone as a stopwatch and even a little space to rest your body will do it. Doing planks daily can be beneficial, here’s how –
Boost Up Your Core Strength
Successful planks of more than a minute or two can be painful for beginners. However, you should make it a daily practice in your gym session. Planks help immensely in boosting up your core strength. While you control your body at that elevated position, your muscles, bones, joints etc core parts gain power. Increasing core strength can make lifting up weights easier for you.
Time To Shape Up That Tummy
Researchers claim that even sit-ups and crunches are less effective, comparing them with planks. If you are in the gym to get some help in figuring out your tummy, doing plank is the ultimate deal. Doing planks daily is the only way to ensure that you are working out for your tummy. Your abdominal muscles will start to tighten up once you make it a practice.
Take One Shot To Take Down Two
Yes, this is what happens when you practice plank daily. On the one hand, while it burns fat in a static way, on the other hand, you can enjoy having an increased metabolism. Although cardiovascular exercises make fat burn faster, nothing has a deeper impact in the long run as planks do.
Planks are indeed a famous exercise. Practicing the daily can have lots of plus points for you.
About the Author
Kisar Dhillon – A Personal Fitness Trainer in Portland, Oregon. Need to get toned, lose weight, lose body fat, and increase lean muscle. If you need fitness trainer in Portland, then Kisar is the one. He is a personal trainer Portland OR with 25 years of experience and has expertise in health & fitness industry.For more information visit us today : http://kisardhillon.com
Kisar Dhillon is a Portland Personal Trainer with 25 years of experience and expertise in the health & fitness industry. If you want the best Portland Personal training studio, call 503-953-0241.
Fitness Articles1. Benefits Of Medical Balls
2. Yoga Teacher Training Bali
Author: Yoga Nisarga
3. How To Choose A Yoga Teacher Training Program
Author: Rajesh mishra
4. Sport Therapy & Rehabilitation Services At Rbh Health, Ottawa
Author: barack canada
5. Elements Necessary For Effective Drug Addiction Treatment
Author: Bryan Matthews
6. Treadmill Vs Elliptical
7. Benefits Of Protein In The Body
Author: Rite Bite
8. Why One Should Wear Knee Sleeves During A Workout?
Author: Jennifer Quinn
9. How Personal Trainers Shape You At The Best In San Francisco?
Author: APEX PERSONAL WELLNESS
10. Sunshine Hospital Is The Best Orthopedic Hospital In Hyderabad
11. Know More About Shoulder Pain To Get It Treated Effectively
Author: mayaphysical therapy
12. What Is The Importance Of Yoga Teacher Training Certification?
Author: Dhruv Sharma
13. Benefits Of Acupuncture Treatment
Author: Rajesh mishra
14. After Botox Treatment
15. These 4 Places Will Help You Make The Most From Your Trip With Kids In Chicago
Author: Lakeshore Sport & Fitness