ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
French Toast As Breakfast – The Perfect Option To Start A Healthy You
Total Articles: 1
French toast is the most popular American breakfast in Colorado Springs and is usually made by a slice of bread with a mixture of milk and eggs before frying it in a pan. If you regularly have French toast in the morning from one of the leading breakfast restaurants in Colorado Springs, then you must be aware of its nutritional value. It’s a simple breakfast recipe which is low in calories and can build a healthy ‘you.’
Here are a few nutritional benefits of French toast.
Did you know two slices of French toast may contain 300 to 500 calories? In today’s crash weight loss industry, a calorie is a term that you will always hear and see in many diets, weight loss products, and fitness plans. Having French toast as breakfast in morning provides you sufficient amount of calories that can be turned into energy by your body. This energy is saved as fuel in your body, which enables you to exercise and attend your daily task.
French toast is a good source of carbohydrate as it is made with bread and eggs. Even though carbohydrates have earned a bad reputation among the public these days, it is still considered to be the leading provider of energy to your body.
French toast contains sufficient amount of fiber which can save you from bowel movement problems. The fiber content in French toast is 1.4 g or 6 percent of the 25g FDA daily value. Fiber plays an essential role in maintaining a healthy digestive system. It is known to satisfy hunger and remove potentially harmful byproducts of metabolism from the body. French toast made from whole-grain bread can reduce blood cholesterol level.
French toast has low protein content, but it provides 3.8g of protein when combined with the egg. You can even increase the protein content by adding some lean protein to it. Adding more eggs and lean meat is a surefire way to increase the level of protein in French toast.
Vitamins and Minerals
A regular slice of plain French toast contains 6 percent of the daily value of iron and 1 percent of calcium and 0.7 mg of vitamins. However, it also includes a large amount of sodium, with 9 percent of the daily value in one slice, or 208 mg.
Looking for the best breakfast in Colorado Springs to kick start your day? French toast serves you with the essential nutrients and fiber to start a healthy day.
The author of this article is associated with one of the leading breakfast restaurants in Colorado Springs and has over a decade of experience in the industry. In this article, he explains the nutritional value of French toast, the popular American breakfast recipe. Visit https://www.wades-cafe.com/ for more information.
Wade’s Café has been serving breakfast in Colorado Springs since Thomas “Shorty” Wade, first opened the original “Wade’s Pancake House” in 1953. His recipe for success was homemade food, great service, and a great price.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Texture Modified Diet – Peach Puree
Author: Fruit Blendz
2. Fruits And Vegetable Market Grows At A Cagr Of ~7.62% By 2023
Author: Aarkstore Enterprises
3. Three Best Things You Should Be Learning About Saffronorlando Restaurant (explained)
4. Taste These Amazing Appetizers In Orlando (explained)
5. Local Eating Is Now More Than A Fashion Effect Indeed It Is A Citizen Act More And More Inked …
Author: Gourmet Home Food
6. Varieties Of Rice | Best Indian Restaurant In Bracknell
Author: Queens Kitchen
7. You Should Be Doing These Two Things Being In Orlando (explained)
8. Need To Enlighten Occasions? Cakes & Special Desserts Would Do
9. Here Is How To Choose The Best Food Processor
10. How Italian Cuisine Keeps You Healthy – 4 Benefits
Author: Peter Polifroni
11. Best Lunch Party At Watermark Grille In Naples, Florida
Author: Watermark Grille
12. 5 Health Benefits Of Wood Fired Pizzas You Need To Know
Author: Peter Polifroni
13. So You Are Wondering Whether To Have Plated Meals Or A Buffet At Your Upcoming Event? You Are Not Al
Author: Tara Vella
14. Take Good Find The Best Lunch Restaurants | North Indian Restaurants Near Me In Burari. Delhi
Author: North Indian Restaurants Near Me
15. Top-quality Food Delivery Service In Nolensville
Author: Richard Mize