ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Health Risks Of Taking Tramadol While Pregnancy
The opioid drug like tramadol, when taken during pregnancy can harm the growing fetus in various ways. The misuse of tramadol one month prior to the conception or three months after conception increases the risks of congenital disability. These include:
• Hydrocephalus: In this condition, the build-up of the fluid in the brain of the baby leads to problems with mental health, physical difficulty in walking or urinary incontinence.
• Hypoplastic- in this birth defect the left side of the infant's heart does not pump oxygen-rich blood to the body of the infant.
In general, the use of tramadol can also increase the risks of
• Low weight during the birth of the baby
• Premature rupturing of the membranes
• Spontaneous abortion in severe cases
Keeping these in mind an expectant mother should always consult a doctor before taking tramadol while pregnant before a woman takes tramadol, she should consider her own health and her unborn child's health too.
Alternatives to pain killers during pregnancy
If these pregnant women suffer from back pains, headaches, or muscle cramps, there are some natural remedies as an alternative to painkillers to relieve the pain. This includes:
• Taking a warm bath
• Using heat pads on the pain areas
• Massage therapy
• Eating a well-balanced nutritious diet
• Attending a prenatal yoga or exercise program
Hence, it is recommended to take tramadol only under medical supervision in your pregnancy and post-pregnancy phase as well due to the adverse side effects. One dose of tramadol can last up to 2 days in your body. Hence, whether it is a small dose or a large dose, no drug should be taken without medical consultation and prescription.
For Purchase Tramadol Online: https://www.buycheaptramadolcod.com/product/tramadol-50mg/
Health Articles1. Rethinking Medtech In Covid Times Healthcare Whitepaper
2. Myotrac Infiniti U-control | Biofeedback Resources International
Author: Harry Campbell
3. Brucellosis Market Report And Market Assessment 2030
4. How To Choose The Best Office Space For Therapy On Rent In New York City
Author: Garcia Jones
5. How To Ensure Proper Med Waste In Times Of A Pandemic!
Author: Herb Scott
6. Few Things About Pharmaceutical Granulation
Author: Sahasra Yogam
7. How To Shortlist A Reliable Clinic That Offers Plastic Surgery?
8. Is Hair Weaving Good If You Are Suffering From Hair Loss?
9. How To Get Rid Of Caffeine And Stay Healthy?
Author: Steve Jones
10. Ways For Easier Recovery After Eyelid Surgery
Author: Wilson Bamford
11. 5 Things You Should Consider Before Outsourcing Your Medical Billing Services
12. Mitigating Risk On Outpatient Bundled Payment Contracts
13. Importance Of Credentialing In Medical Billing Process
14. How Has 24/7 Medical Billing Services Benefited Practices Based Out Of Ohio?
15. The Infinite Benefits Of A Natural Multivitamin