ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Health Risks Of Taking Tramadol While Pregnancy
The opioid drug like tramadol, when taken during pregnancy can harm the growing fetus in various ways. The misuse of tramadol one month prior to the conception or three months after conception increases the risks of congenital disability. These include:
• Hydrocephalus: In this condition, the build-up of the fluid in the brain of the baby leads to problems with mental health, physical difficulty in walking or urinary incontinence.
• Hypoplastic- in this birth defect the left side of the infant's heart does not pump oxygen-rich blood to the body of the infant.
In general, the use of tramadol can also increase the risks of
• Low weight during the birth of the baby
• Premature rupturing of the membranes
• Spontaneous abortion in severe cases
Keeping these in mind an expectant mother should always consult a doctor before taking tramadol while pregnant before a woman takes tramadol, she should consider her own health and her unborn child's health too.
Alternatives to pain killers during pregnancy
If these pregnant women suffer from back pains, headaches, or muscle cramps, there are some natural remedies as an alternative to painkillers to relieve the pain. This includes:
• Taking a warm bath
• Using heat pads on the pain areas
• Massage therapy
• Eating a well-balanced nutritious diet
• Attending a prenatal yoga or exercise program
Hence, it is recommended to take tramadol only under medical supervision in your pregnancy and post-pregnancy phase as well due to the adverse side effects. One dose of tramadol can last up to 2 days in your body. Hence, whether it is a small dose or a large dose, no drug should be taken without medical consultation and prescription.
For Purchase Tramadol Online: https://www.buycheaptramadolcod.com/product/tramadol-50mg/
Health Articles1. Blood Sugar Health Promotion | Anti Inflammatory Nutritional Supplements
Author: David Seaman
2. Vijay Dental Madinaguda | Dental Hospital| Dentist Near Me
Author: Vijay Dental
3. Tumor Endoscopy Doctor In Ahmedabad
Author: Dr. Gautam Tamboliya
4. Top Colonoscopy Doctor In Ahmedabad
Author: Dr Gautam Tamboliya
5. Manage Stress With The Help Of The Best Psychiatry In Jaipur | Health Gennie
Author: Health Gennie
6. Why Do You Think Dental Implants Are The Best Choice For Tooth Replacement?
Author: Dexter Brown
7. Top Reasons Why Dental Implants Are An Excellent Investment!
Author: Paulo Pinho
8. Ayurvedic Remedies To Fight Covid-19 Caused By Coronavirus: Dr.vaidya's
Author: Mishaal Nathani
9. Malnutrition And Poor Diets Are The Major Factors Driving The Growth Of The Global Nutritional Analy
10. Cenforce D
11. The Necessity Of Carrying A Personal Massager While Working Out
Author: Dexter Brown
12. List Of Sanitizing Items To Make A Germaphobe Ease While Journey
Author: Panji zinzera
13. A Complete Guide To Using Teeth Whitening Pens
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
14. Three Million-year-old Brain Imprints Indicate That Australopithecus Afarensis Babies May Have Had A
Author: Giorgi Burdzenidze
15. Cosmetics Dentistry
Author: waqas khattak