ALL >> Travel >> View Article
What Is Surat Famous For
Surat is one of the most popular cities in India, it is located in Gujarat state. The 8th largest populated city in India, approximately Surat population is 69lakhs. This city is one of the fastest growing in the world. Therefore, the City covers a surface area of nearly 320 square kilometers. It has a zero percent unemployment rate and here we have a handful of opportunities due to the very fast development of various industries, The city is well known for its textile and diamond business. It is the dynamic, vibrant, beautiful, self-reliant and sustainable city with all basic amenities
Surat The Diamond City Of India
Surat is a hub of diamond cutting and polishing. Around the world, 80% of diamonds cut and polish in this area this industry earns about US$ 10 Billion in annual. Most of the diamond workshops run by the Patel community in Varachha.
Surat Wholesale Cloth Market
This city is a well-known hub of textile in the nation or textile city of India. Here one can get high-quality silk and it is famous for large quantities of silk production. The turnover goes around 5Billion Rupees annually by exports.
Flyover City Of India
It is the commercial city of Gujarat, they have enhanced the network of roads that criss-cross the city. There are total- 122 bridges in Surat, including newly constructed ” Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay” Cable Stay Bridge across river Tapi joining Athwa & Adajan.
Creek Bridge:- 60
Fly Over Bridge:- 28
Railway Bridge:- 16
River Bridge:- 18
Tourist Places To visit In Surat City
Surat is one of the holidays best destination to visit. There are a lot of fun things to do in Surat from amusement parks to beaches the whole bunch of activities that entertain you and your family. Likewise people love to visit again and again.
Surat Amazia Water Park
Amazia waterpark is an amusement water park in the city. It has world-class thrilling rides imported from Italy and Germany and it is spread over 16 acres of land.
Dumas Beach is one of the most popular tourist attraction in Surat. The major attraction of the beach is during sunrise and sunset and here you can find the best street foods and stalls.
Surat Dumas Beach
Ambika Niketan Temple
This temple is fully dedicated to Ambika Matha, It was built in 1969 and it is located on the banks of Tapi River. This is the most popular pilgrimage spot in city.
Travel Articles1. Top 3 Beaches Your Puri Holiday Package Must Include
Author: Dinesh Das
2. Valencia - The City Is Always Fragrant With Lemon And Orange Blossom
Author: Mo Othman
3. Top 3 Romantic Greek Islands For Couples
Author: Riya Jain
4. A Quick Guide On How To Apply For Visas
Author: Maria Robin
5. Top Benefits Of Using An Airport Transfer Service
Author: Top Shelf Transfers
6. Explore Neil Island And Port Blair On Your Tour To The Andaman Islands
7. Day Picnic Resort Near Bangalore
Author: Rohan kumar
8. Making Old "pre-owned" Airplanes New Again
9. Airport Transfers South West London Service Facilities And Merits
Author: tony smith
10. A Guide For First Time Travellers
Author: Zoe John
11. Delta Airlines Reservations
Author: Andrew Jones
12. Everest Base Camp Trek Guide For Fit
Author: Passang Tsering Sherpa
13. Plan The Perfect Mendoza Wine Tours With Tango Tours
14. Importance Of An Expert Dubai Car Rental Company
15. The Anatomy Of How To Find The Cheap London City Airport Taxi
Author: tony smith