ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
7 Reasons That Make Facebook’s React Native The Future Of Hybrid App Development
Mobile application developers are always on the lookout for techniques and process which enable quicker development cycles, reduce the time required to deploy the application, and enhance application performance.
Currently, the mobile application development scenario is dominated by iOS and Android platforms, which leads to organizations, creating applications suitable for both these ecosystems, to face the conundrum of having to develop an application which provides enhanced UX or offer better performance on the platform of choice.
Hybrid application frameworks tend to combine the high-performance capabilities of a native application while retaining the fundamental ease of development present in web applications. And at the forefront of this crusade is Facebook’s React Native UI framework which has become the go-to option for hybrid app developers and is being used for hybrid app development in several organizations.
Without further ado, here are 7 reasons why React Native is being touted as the future of Hybrid App Development.
1. It caters to both iOS and Android platforms
The major advantage, which React Native offers to Hybrid app developers is its ability to render mobile UI’s suited for both the Android and iOS environments. Initially, Facebook had developed React Native to support the iOS only, but Android has put in recent support which makes React Native application development possible for that platform as well.
Even better news for React Native mobile developers is the fact that Facebook has decided to make it open source meaning that future hybrid app development on platforms like Windows or iOS is possible.
2. It utilizes reusable components to allow applications to be rendered natively
React Native development also helps to do away with the WebView components present in other hybrid applications. This due to the fact that React Native application development makes use of “native components” as its building blocks, thus enabling direct compilation to the native underlying platform.
This also allows the hybrid app development to be carried out using an agile, web-style process different from other frameworks while giving the app the speed, feel and functionality of native mobile apps.
3. React Native UI components can be applied to existing code effortlessly
React Native application development offers a tremendous advantage to organizations that want to enhance their existing app’s functionality but don’t want a lengthy overhaul of the app structure itself.
React Native offers hybrid app development by integrating components into the existing code or through a plugin in case of Cordova or Ionic-based codes.
4. It is the tool of choice for mobile and front-end developers
5. React native is UI-Centric
A definitive edge of using React Native for Hybrid App development is the fact that it is primarily focussed on creating mobile User Interfaces. Other JS frameworks like AngularJS or MeteorJS are more generalized in their scope.
However, React Native leads to more fluid and responsive hybrid apps by enabling asynchronous JS interactions with the native environment. This means React Native App development will lead to apps with faster load times and smoother feel than other hybrid apps.
6. It enhances native app development efficiency
Usually, native app development is considered by some developers to be inefficient, having less productivity and slower deployment times. However, Hybrid App development with React Native brings all the speed and agility associated with web development to the table.
7. It is more versatile and supports third-party plugins
Hybrid app developers are always on the lookout for frameworks which are flexible enough to support third-party plugins which make hybrid app development easier. React Native App development is flexible enough to allow hybrid app developers to add functionalities through third-party plugins which consume less memory, loads faster and is usually compatible with older Operating Systems and devices as well.
The Way Ahead
Since React Native is an extremely powerful tool for Hybrid App development and React Native Application development is gaining ground as one of the highly in-demand skills in the IT industry, it is vital to hire hybrid app developers with proven experience in Hybrid application development using React Native in order to leverage this technology to suit your business needs.
If you are looking for a team to develop robust and bespoke hybrid applications with the latest technologies, then Chapter 247 Infotech is the right organization for the job. Our dedicated team of specialist hybrid app developers offers you hybrid application development, which is not only client-centric but also focussed to optimize your ROI. Our sterling record in creating react native apps speaks for itself.
If you want a high-end cross-platform mobile application developed for your organizations, feel free to contact us. We would be obliged to offer you the best cross-platform mobility solutions to boost your business.
We craft digital experiences for Web & Mobile. Expertise in chatbot, Cloud Computing, Mobility solution, IoT, AI. Hire cloud computing expert team.
Web Design Articles1. How To Promote A Local Business On Facebook
Author: Sushanta Das
2. The Professional And Creative Website Development Company In Bangalore
3. Things That Are Satisfactorily Met With The Help Of Perfect Services!
Author: Willson Robin
4. What To Look For In A Website Development Company In Kolkata?
Author: Soumya Banerjee
5. Which Is The Best Web Design Company In Bangalore And Benefits?
6. Know What Is Responsive Web Design And Seo Friendly Web Design
Author: sarika verma
7. Best Website Design Company In Delhi At Lowest Cost
Author: Natasha Verma
8. Ways To Take Care Of The Wordpress And Keep It Secure!
Author: Mike Dean
9. 4 Preparation Tips Before Meeting With A Shopify Designer
Author: Dan Kogan
10. More Than Stuffing Up Things Make Time To Help Them Make Sense!
Author: Ryan Shaw
11. Website Maintenance - 7 Strategies For Maintaining And Updating Your Web Site
Author: Yogendra Shinde
12. Visit The Top Web Developers And The Windows App Development Services In Gurgaon, India
Author: sarika verma
13. Web Design Company In Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Australia
Author: LK IT Solutions
14. Ecommerce Website Development Company In Mumbai
Author: Omega Softwares
15. Best Website Design Company In Mumbai At Lowest Cost
Author: Omega Softwares