ALL >> Sports >> View Article
Box While On The Go With Cicloop Boxing Set
Boxing is one of the most disciplined sports in the world. Each day more and more people are choosing boxing as a profession given the adrenaline rush and thrill it provides to the players. However, as exciting boxing is to watch as well as playing, it also requires extreme focus and commitment to excel at boxing. Also, the increased competition adds to the challenges of this sport.
“Practice makes a man perfect”. This often heard saying is true for almost everything we do in life including boxing. Practice allows you to improve your boxing skills and develop new ones. It can also help you in beating your competition easily and make it big into the national and international leagues. Thus, practicing is extremely important. However, getting good hours of practice each day is difficult especially when players are always on the go. This is because carrying a huge and bulky boxing bag and other apparatus can be difficult. So, what shall be done if you are away for matches for consecutive days and have to practice at the same time? This is where Cicloop’s Boxing Ball On String comes into the picture.
About the product
Cicloop Boxing Ball On String, as the name suggests, is a boxing set that allows you to box when on the go. It has a boxing ball string suspended from a band around your head. It is a complete boxing ball kit with two balls, a silicon headband, 2 spare elastic cords, and 2 hand wraps. It also has a carry bag to keep everything together. There are two types of balls which differ in their difficulty levels. The different difficulty levels make this kit usable by both novice and advanced boxers.
Why choose Cicloop boxing ball?
The advantages to the use of this boxing ball are as follows:-
1. It is an extremely compact kit that is easily portable and transportable.
2. This training apparatus helps you in improving your reflexes by way of the boxing reflex balls.
3. The balls are extremely soft and lightweight which makes the boxer less prone to accidents while practicing.
4. The fastening system of the headband uses a metal ring to attach the elastic cord instead of a Velcro. This is safer and also prevents the boxing ball from slipping.
5. It has a pair of high-quality hand wraps that protect your hands while practicing.
6. This training set is like no other as it helps you in improving your hand and eye coordination.
7. It is the perfect workout session when you are on the go and helps in weight loss.
8. The high quality of materials used ensure reliability.
If you are looking to enhance your boxing skills and be an expert in your field, using this boxing ball kit can really go a long way!
Sports Articles1. Latest News And Specials From The Vines Mini Golf Club
Author: Carly Odgers
2. Some Crucial Safety Tips While Using Airsoft Ammunition
Author: Nikki Smith
3. New Zealand Beat India By 10 Wicket In The 1st Test In Wellington.
4. How To Enjoy A Memorable Paragliding Experience?
Author: John Marius
5. Portugal's Most Famous Surf School | A Perfect Surfing Camps
Author: Marco Pere - Estela Surf & Hostel
6. 2020 Badminton Debate: Yonex Arcsaber 11 Vs. Yonex Duora 10
Author: Jeremy Hughes
7. Choosing A Golf Course When Traveling
Author: Golf Lounge
8. How Much Does It Cost To Develop Sports Betting App Like William Hill?
Author: Robbie Royce
9. How To Avoid Injuries With Sports Strapping Tape
10. Decoding Fantasy Cricket And It’s Lively Experience
Author: sam klein
11. Mobile App-based Sports Betting – The Future Of Sports Betting
Author: Robbie Royce
12. Lebron James Got The Touch! L.a. Lakers Vs. Spurs Highlights!
Author: Donnie Smith
13. Shotgun Heat Shield Must Be Used To Enhance The Safety Measures!
Author: Mike Lopez
14. Self Defence Hoppers Crossing Point Cook: Engage In The Form Of Learning Martial Arts
Author: Marco Stoinis
15. Calcio Napoli News