ALL >> Sports >> View Article
Box While On The Go With Cicloop Boxing Set
Total Articles: 7
Boxing is one of the most disciplined sports in the world. Each day more and more people are choosing boxing as a profession given the adrenaline rush and thrill it provides to the players. However, as exciting boxing is to watch as well as playing, it also requires extreme focus and commitment to excel at boxing. Also, the increased competition adds to the challenges of this sport.
“Practice makes a man perfect”. This often heard saying is true for almost everything we do in life including boxing. Practice allows you to improve your boxing skills and develop new ones. It can also help you in beating your competition easily and make it big into the national and international leagues. Thus, practicing is extremely important. However, getting good hours of practice each day is difficult especially when players are always on the go. This is because carrying a huge and bulky boxing bag and other apparatus can be difficult. So, what shall be done if you are away for matches for consecutive days and have to practice at the same time? This is where Cicloop’s Boxing Ball On String comes into the picture.
About the product
Cicloop Boxing Ball On String, as the name suggests, is a boxing set that allows you to box when on the go. It has a boxing ball string suspended from a band around your head. It is a complete boxing ball kit with two balls, a silicon headband, 2 spare elastic cords, and 2 hand wraps. It also has a carry bag to keep everything together. There are two types of balls which differ in their difficulty levels. The different difficulty levels make this kit usable by both novice and advanced boxers.
Why choose Cicloop boxing ball?
The advantages to the use of this boxing ball are as follows:-
1. It is an extremely compact kit that is easily portable and transportable.
2. This training apparatus helps you in improving your reflexes by way of the boxing reflex balls.
3. The balls are extremely soft and lightweight which makes the boxer less prone to accidents while practicing.
4. The fastening system of the headband uses a metal ring to attach the elastic cord instead of a Velcro. This is safer and also prevents the boxing ball from slipping.
5. It has a pair of high-quality hand wraps that protect your hands while practicing.
6. This training set is like no other as it helps you in improving your hand and eye coordination.
7. It is the perfect workout session when you are on the go and helps in weight loss.
8. The high quality of materials used ensure reliability.
If you are looking to enhance your boxing skills and be an expert in your field, using this boxing ball kit can really go a long way!
Sports Articles1. The Journey Of Futsal
Author: John Miller
2. New Fantasy Cricket App
Author: new fantasy cricket app
3. Chennai Super Kings
Author: prateek kumar
4. Benefits Of A Martial Art School In Carmichael
Author: Gabriel Fulton
5. Best Betting Tips From The Predictors Are Pretty Much A Good Move
Author: Balance Your Bet
6. Picking The Perfect Electric Skateboard
7. World Cup Fantasy Cricket Tips, 1st Semi-final: India Vs New Zealand
Author: Utsav Vora
8. Fantasy Cricket Gives The Feel Of Real Cricket Match
Author: mehnaz rangwala
9. Why Should We Watch Live Cricket Online?
Author: Davis Morin
10. Best Badminton Rackets For Powerful Smashes
Author: Jeremy Hughes
11. Lure Into Long-lasting Performance With Sports Tapes
Author: Nancy Smith
12. Project X Hzrdus Comes With Low-launch Profile!
Author: Joshef Lewis
13. Funtash Fantasy
14. Luxury Redefined At Grand Prix Abu Dhabi 2019
15. 7 Questions To Be Answered Before You Buy Your First Airsoft Gun
Author: Nikki Smith