ALL >> General >> View Article
Water Jet Ejectors In India
Ejectors/Educators are an alternative for mechanical vacuum pumps because of the following reasons.
• No source of energy is needed other than the motive gas.
• As they have no moving parts, they are reliable vacuum producers.
• Ejectors installation is easy, and maintenance is also minimal.
• Ejectors are self-priming and easily activated by simply turning on the flow of the driving water.
Water jet Ejectors have three basic components:
1. converging nozzle
2. a diffuser
3. a body to hold these parts
Crystal TCS Pvt. Ltd. is one of leading Water Jet Ejectors and Manufacturing Company in India. This Ejector uses water instead of steam.
The normal range of water jet ejectors is 45 mm. Hg abs depend on the water temperature. These Water Jet Ejectors are commonly used in lifting, mixing, pumping, agitating of liquids, handling granular solids and slurries, etc. Water jet ejector converts water into motive force.
Water jet ejector uses water as a driving force. The induced fluid is entrained and condensates are condensed. The non-condensed gases are then compressed within the diffuser& discharged into a constant level water sea tank against air pressure. Maximum absolute pressure obtained by these sorts of Ejectors depends on the temperature of the water or motivating fluid. Generally, absolute pressure at shut off nearly equals the vapour pressure of the operating liquid at operational temperature. These units are most economical where condensable vapors are to be handled.
Crystal TCS Pvt. Ltd.
For more information Give us call at: +91 253 2501600
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: http://www.crystaltcs.com/water-treatment.php
General Articles1. A More Impactful Presence Through Web Development In 2020
Author: Mario F. Davis
2. Professional Home Buyers
Author: Professional home buyers
3. How To Sleep In Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Author: karen minton
4. Top Inspirational Women In India
Author: Tanya Sharma
5. How To Find Bfg 9000 In Rage 2
Author: karen minton
6. Industrial Nitrogen Market Research By Type, Application And Manufacturers Till 2023
7. Selenium Technolgy
Author: Ritika Singh
8. Ten Points You Should Try To Remember When Visiting Norway
Author: Anu Sawant
9. Virtual Office In Bangalore
Author: Aman Gupta
10. How To Increase Muscular Strength: A Brief Guide
11. Un-answered Problems With Building Details Modeling (bim) Revealed
Author: Jack Abrams
12. How Netsuite Integration Capabilities Help Your Existing It Investment
Author: Sapna Gupta
13. The Latest Coronavirus Developments For Insurance Attorneys
Author: Devin Herz
14. A Complete Guide On Blockchain Architect Certification Programme
Author: Block chain council
15. How To Fight Back With Trading Loss?
Author: Rahul rai