ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Gaya Tour To Attain Enlightenment
Gaya is full of places for many reasons including the Buddhist location and the authentic religious locations that are of major importance for the Hindus. There are various mysterious and some history related to this ancient city as well, which is why every year many pilgrims take the Varanasi Gaya tour Package to visit Gaya and attain peace of the soul. Gaya is one of the few ancient cities of India and plays a significant role in the religious faith attached to the followers of Hinduism as well. People who plan on having the religious tour, most of the times plan on visiting Varanasi, Gaya and Prayagraj as well. Joshi tours & travels have been rendering Kashi tour Packages and other packages including the Varanasi Allahabad Gaya tour package, with the best quality services and the best team that makes sure you have the best time while you are on journey with us.
Now here is a list of the places that you must visit in your Varanasi Gaya tour Package, let us have a look at them:
1. Vishnupad temple: This beautiful temple is situated on the banks of Falgu River and this temple holds and important place because of an important mythological tale related to this place. When you take your Varanasi Allahabad Gaya tour package make sure you visit this temple and spend some time here. You will be able to see the footprints of Lord Vishnu printed on the block of basalt. Along with Hindus, this beautiful temple also holds a lot of importance for the Buddhists, which is why you can see both the followers of Hinduism and the followers of Buddhism here. Joshi tours & travels have been rendering the best tour packages to customers since ages, along with the Kashi tour Packages as well. Due to the quality of our travelling services we are also recognised as the best Varanasi travel agency.
2. Bodhi Tree: The followers of Buddhism believe that Lord Buddha attained Nirvana under this banyan tree, which is why it is referred to as the Bodhi tree. According to the ancient Buddhists Scriptures, Lord Buddha meditated here under this tree, for 7 days before he attained enlightenment. The Mahabodhi temple situated in front of this tree. When you take the tour package from Joshi tours & travels in Varanasi you will get the best tour.
There are various tours & travels in Varanasi that make promises of providing the best travel packages to travel to the religious destinations but not all of these deliver the services they promised for, which is why we are recognized as the best Varanasi travel agency. So, if you are planning on taking a religious tour, contact Joshi tours & travels today.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us : www.joshitours.org
Travel Articles1. Egypt And Jordan Luxury Tours-what To Know About Them
Author: Cliff Collins
2. Everest Base Camp Trek — A General Overview
Author: we ramblers
3. Ontario Received Additional 700 Nominations For 2019
4. Here Is Why Annapurna Circuit Trek Is The Best Long Trek In The World!
Author: we ramblers
5. Everest Base Camp Trek - How Difficult Is This Trek And What To Pack?
Author: we ramblers
6. Top 5 Resorts In Maldives
Author: Rocking Trips
7. Three Important Questions To Ask Online Transportation Service Providers Before Hiring Them
Author: morgan cooper
8. Mire Los Comportamientos Superiores En El Turismo De Kerala
Author: Jessica Johansson
9. Wedding Car Rental Jaipur
Author: Virendra Singh
10. Make The Most Of Your Party With Our Excellent Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: Make the Most of Your Party with Our Excellent Par
11. Benefits Of Using Gatwick Airport Transfer
12. Why Do Business Executives Prefer Private Flight Charter?
Author: Avi Baba
13. Make Your Trip Complete With The Magical Kenya Safari Tours
Author: John Smith
14. 6 Great Reasons Why Grenada Should Be On Your Bucket List
Author: Deepak Nangla
15. Kilimanjaro Mountain Trek - A Great Way To Unleash The Power And Stamina Of The Trekkers
Author: Robert Queen