ALL >> Business >> View Article
Why Are Brands Betting On Linkedin For Content Marketing?
LinkedIn—one of the mighty platforms that social media companies in Delhi are betting on. The popularity of LinkedIn amongst the businesses and working professionals worldwide makes it the best platform for connecting with the seasoned experts of the industry. Widely used by B2B companies, it is now gaining a kind attention of B2C companies as well. However, selling to customers is not only a laborious task but also requires a higher level of research skills.
As over thousands of brands are bombarding LinkedIn with enormous chunks of content, users prefer only to skim through the content instead of attentively reading branded content. This, further, creates troubles for the content writers and social media marketers in Delhi to make every content piece stand out distinctively on the heap of similar content. Then why is it that brands still insist on doing content marketing on LinkedIn despite having a cut-throat competition?
Nearly every business professional C-suite executive, decision-maker, and CEO is seen busy networking with the industry people on LinkedIn. Looking at the statistics, LinkedIn had 37 million members in 2009 which significantly leapfrogged up to 467 million by 2016. Until the end of 2018, even this 467 million is expected to be tripled. Getting engagement on LinkedIn means a lot to the brands than on Facebook or Instagram because smart professionals just do not skim through it, but spend as long as 15 minutes to read a blog post to understand and absorb it well.
According to the experts offering Social Media service , it takes a lot of efforts to produce single understandable, readable, and meaningful blog and marketing it a whole more. The brands whose main focus is content marketing on LinkedIn have the working professionals as their target audience. And, this target audience very much craves for the quality content which gives tips, value, industry insights, and career guidance etc. In the case of brands, if the target audience is able to identify the brand on its own increasing its online visibility, brand awareness, and salience.
or social media marketing, brands, as well as social media agencies in Delhi, have to invest in brand awareness and brand-building. Though brands do not get direct business leads from LinkedIn or ROI, but they create brand awareness amongst the target audience which is not easy to do nowadays. Contrary to the popular belief, reaching the target audience is not enough if brand awareness is your goal. Getting their attention, engaging them with the brand, and leaving them with a positive impression about the brand is all that it takes—that’s not impossible without content marketing strategy specifically tailored for LinkedIn.
Business Articles1. Best Digital Marketing Services Company In India
2. The Best Engineering Colleges In India And Brightens Your Future
3. Why Multi-vendor App Development Are Killing You And How To Overcome?
Author: George Stanley
4. Know How Purple Wallpapers Are Making A Comeback
5. Inthisto Financial Solutions
6. Best College Placement In Jaipur, Rajasthan
7. Plastic Additives Market Research Report –global Forecast To 2023
Author: Unknown Member
8. Top Tips: A Winter Check-up For Your Boat | Rv Extension Cords
Author: Devin Herz
9. Understand The Different Types Of The Bottles To Store Liquid And Others
10. Use Lotion Pump To Reduce Wastage Of Cosmetic Products
11. Methyl Ester Sulfonate Market Grow At A Cagr Of 14% Over The Forecast Period Of 2020-2025
Author: John Marshall
12. How To Sell On Flipkart
13. Reliable And Guaranteed Hvac Services At Neil Heating And Air Conditioning Co
Author: Neil Heating
14. Can You Schedule To Repair Your Commercial Building Roof During Coronavirus Pandemic?
Author: Bryson Kaleb
15. Top Different Types Of Ios Mobile Application Testing
Author: Priti Gaikwad is the experienced software tester