ALL >> Health >> View Article
Why Active Watch Medical Alarm Is Important For Elderly People
Medical alarms are important for the elderly people those who are living alone at home and want to live independently. It makes them safer and easier to get help when they are in an emergency situation.
Most of the elderly people are living alone. Some of them love to be independent and some were left alone because of their family situations. In this case, they need complete assistance. But there may be some risks when they are alone. In old age they can be affected by diseases such as Arthritis, Heart disease, Respiratory diseases, Alzheimer’s disease, Osteoporosis, diabetes, high blood pressure and menopause.
The people who are affected by these diseases are in the high risk of fall and they need 24/7 monitoring. So if they have a medical alarm with them, they can be monitored through the alarm.
In South Australia, Activewatch medical alarm is giving the medical monitoring for the elder people, who are living alone and needs assistance.
Active watch is the medical guardian that let them to live peacefully and independently.
Active watch medical alarms are available as watch and pendant. So they can wear on their wrist or around the neck. Activewatch medical alarms are easy to use. By simply pressing a push button on their wearable devices, a signal will be sent and will be connected to the two way communication monitoring response centre. The operators in the monitoring centers will assist the elderly people. If the elderly can’t respond to the operators they will immediately send the ambulance and intimate the nominee persons. Having a medical alarm is the best choice for elderly people who have health conditions and needs 24/7 monitoring.
The elderly people can wear the alarm 24/7 even when they bath, because it is water resistant.
Activewatch medical alarms have a range of 300 metres coverage and can be used all around the house even in the garden.
Activewatch provides the personal alert system at the no cost, for the people those who are eligible to get the medical alarms under the south Australian government personal alert rebate scheme. If the elder people got approval for the personal alert rebate scheme, they can get the activewatch medical alarms at no installation and monitoring cost.
Activewatch medical alarms give the safe and secure life for the elderly people with medical conditions and living independently at their own homes.
Health Articles1. An Overview Of Conditions Treated By Physiotherapy
Author: Michael Devine
2. How The Treatment Of Root Canal Is Provided?
Author: Andy Andrew
3. Questions To Ask Your Pediatrician During Newborn Visits
4. What Benefits Are Provided By Orthodontic Treatments?
Author: Thomas Adler
5. Biogenum Receives $1 Million Grant To Enhance Psychosocial Research For Dementia Care
6. When To Opt For General Dentistry?
Author: Claudia Lamington
7. Melanosis May Be Mistaken For Male Organ Rash
Author: John Dugan
8. The Importance Of Dietary Fibre In Keeping You Hale And Hearty
Author: Jay Chokshi
9. Why Buy The Right Dental Products From Good Manufacturers In China?
Author: Andy Zheng
10. Types Of Diabetes - Important Facts You Wanted To Know
Author: Jessica Cristina
11. Male Organ Pain? Duh! Some Easy Answers
Author: John Dugan
12. Everything You Need To Know About Cataract By Utsav Eye Clinic Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
Author: Bhoum Anbhavane
13. Gain Huge Success With Uk Meds
Author: Gain Huge Success With Uk Meds
14. Outline Of Stimming In Autism Child | Autism Stimming Treatment In Bangalore
15. The 7 Sins Of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Author: Shraddha singh gautam