ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Ayurvedic Hospitals In Kerala
Home to house of Ayurveda with a historical background since early 18th century, traditionally and scientifically proven treatment methodologies for effective management of all ailments. Ayurveda originated from the crystallization of ancient Indian wisdom in the reference to health, diseases and remedies with its word meaning AYU=LIFE and VEDA=KNOWLEDGE. Ayurveda is considered as a corollary of Atharvaveda. It’s a qualitative, holistic science of health and longevity, a holistic system of healing which includes individual, mind and body.
This unique Indian system of medicine is based on the concept of the thridhosha (the bio- energetic forces namely vata, pitta and kapha) and it postulates that health = harmonious existence of these forces and that their disharmony results in diseases. Ayurveda analyzes individuals constitution and define varieties in disease manifestation. As Ayurveda sees it, the symptoms of a disease are but the body calling attention to states of disequilibrium.
Ayurveda offers specific recommendations to each individual on lifestyle, diet, exercise and yoga, herbal therapy and even spiritual practice to restore and maintain balance in body and mind. The healing process in Ayurveda is as oriented as to restore the lost equilibrium and to bring the patient back into harmony with the environment. This genuinely Indian system of medicine was natured and developed by great exponents of the system like Charaka, Susrutha, Vagbhata and has achieved pride of place among the various holistic systems of medicines.
As per Ayurveda, the living thing is a conglomeration of Tridoshas (vata, pitta, kapha) – 3 humurs, Sapthadhathus (rasa ,raktha, mamsa medha, ashti, majja, sukra) – 7 body tissues and Trimalas (sveda, mutra, purisha) – 3 waste products.
Situated at alwaye 14km from cochin International airport, 10km from alwaye metrostation and railway station, 4km from the banks of Periyar River. For more details visit : http://www.vaidhyamana.com/
Health Articles1. Causes Of Constipation - Vithai Piles Clinic
Author: vithai piles clinic
2. Making Sensual Fantasies A Reality
Author: John Dugan
3. How Occupational Therapy In Bangalore Helps For Autism? | Autism Centre Near Me | Capaar
4. Popular Long Acting Basal Insulin Available For All Types Of Diabetes
Author: Jessica Cristina
5. The Rapid Spread Of Acupuncture In The Western World
Author: Duncan Mcgechie
6. Why Take Ayurvedic Treatment For Muscular Dystrophy And Parkinson Disease
7. Have You Tried Ayurvedic Treatment For Your Diseases?
8. Stress Is A Major Problem In The 21st Century
Author: Duncan Mcgechie
9. Excellent Ayurvedic Treatment For Parkinson
10. Gratitude Humbling Experience Works Like A Medicine!
Author: William Jackson
11. Why Do You Need Dental Crowns?
12. Tips On How To Connect Dental Turbine Unit To Air Compressor
13. Cure Parkinson And Muscular Diseases With Ayurvedic Treatment Here
14. Mx3 Natural Food Supplement-healthcare
Author: ma.laiza bayquin
15. What Are Marijuana's Long-term Effects On The Brain?
Author: Jacob Holmes