ALL >> Business >> View Article
It’s fun to prepare, has a cool history, tastes awesome and is also pretty healthy.
First off, what’s it made of? Matcha is made from finely ground, high-quality green tea leaves. The same stuff used to make gyokuro green tea. A few weeks before harvesting the leaves, the bushes are covered to prevent direct sunlight. This causes an increase in chlorophyll levels and amino acids (where the green tea gets its taste from).
The finest buds are selected to become matcha, and are painstakingly ground up (a very slow process) until they’re a fine powder which resembles green flour.
Fun fact: even after grinding, matcha remains incredibly photosensitive as well as vulnerable to oxidation. It should be stored in a dark, airtight container.
The technique for making matcha was originally brought over to Japan from Chinese monks in the late 12th Century, but over time its use in China has diminished, while its importance and popular use for Japanese Tea Ceremony (sado/chado – ?? lit. ‘the way of the tea’) has made it flourish in Japan.
Luckily for photographers (and pop culture), Its beautiful green hue makes it a ridiculously photogenic beverage.
The Tea Time Shop's focus is helping our customers learn the health benefits of tea. Tea's popularity has grown tremendously over the years. It has a high level of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties the body needs. Let us be a part of your journey to a healthier lifestyle. Your trust and satisfaction are our top priority.
We guarantee once your first order arrives you'll see why we're top-rated in customer service and why our customers love our teas. We carry over 300 varieties of loose leaf and organic tea. Every order includes a free sample and a disposable tea filter.
Now, if your new to loose leaf tea and aren't sure where to start, read our blog on which tea is right for you here. If you want some guidance or suggestions on a tea, send us an email with any questions you many have.
Free Shipping with a minimum purchase of $24 within the Contiguous U.S.
Have a cup of tea with us!
Business Articles1. The Main Benefits Of Using Good Branded Air Purifier In Home
Author: Mahlasdjen Gurajasdnei
2. How Can Game Development Boost Your Business
3. Do You Know The Essentials Of Mobile Game Development?
4. Multiplayer Game Development Services
5. These Aspects Should Be Looked Into For Website Design And Marketing
Author: Javier Lopez
6. Things To Note About Equipment For Food Processing
7. Explore More On Portable Rebar Bender For Sale
8. Manganese Steel Plates Manufacturers
Author: Vihan Jain
9. Combo Kits-rv Market | Rv Generator Adapters
Author: Tony Barber
10. 3 Essential Tips To Choose The Right Ecommerce Fulfillment Service In India
11. Deadly Qualities Of A Project Manager
Author: John Lee
12. Organic Fertilizer Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier In India
Author: Sun Agri Export
13. Bret Talley Offers Palm Beach Business Owners Complimentary Remote Website Consultations And Advice
14. What Is The Future Of The Food Industry? How Is It Evolving?
15. Do Check On These Wedding Photography Styles While Choosing A Photographer In Colchester
Author: Scott Miller