ALL >> Search-Engine-Optimization >> View Article
Link Building Strategies For Seo
There are many different link building strategies for creating backlinks to your website, but whatever system you deploy, one of the most important things to consider is that the process must always look natural to the Google Bots If you want to avoid being penalized.
So you should always vary your link building strategies. Your anchor text and other methods of creating backlinks so that you achieve the best results without being affected by any future Google Algorithm updates.
The more competitive your keywords are, the tougher it will be to reach the first page of Google. This level of competition will define the link building strategies you use for your backlink campaigns.
For example, for those low competition keywords or local keywords. You will probably get your site indexed and on page one of Google with just a handful of Wikis, Article Directories and Bookmarks.
You should always keep a track of the backlinks to any of your websites or pages, including the anchor text used in the link. Don’t just blast out links to unknown sites. You need to make sure you are only building links on pages that are indexed, as un-indexed or de-indexed sites are a waste of your effort.
If you are going to start link building to your website. In just a few weeks and a bit of work, your rankings could jump up to the results pages. Whether you’re a do it yourself for small business SEO, or have a specialist to help you, you must make sure to use the power of internal links.
The Internal Link Difference
Link building is the least favorite and most time intensive part of the SEO Process. It’s not easy getting good quality links from external sites. Have you asked yourself for links? It’s not a silly question.
If you have done the work to create a lot of pages on your site. But you’re not linking to your own pages and post, then you are bleeding a lot of power from lost links.
Contextual links are believed to be the most important links in the search engine algorithms because they’re in the middle of richly related terms.
In other words, if you place a link about link building in a page about link building strategy. It’s going to have more value than if you put it on a page about music. Doesn’t that make sense?. A human reading the page and a search engine evaluating the page will both consider the in-context relevant link of value.
I have reviewed a site a few days ago with external links from 42 other sites. That’s not very many. However, when I looked at the internal linking practices, I saw how the site had achieved a PageRank of three.
Google shows the site with 322 pages indexed. The site had at least three internal links on every page. The site has targeted a few competitive keywords and ranks well for those phrases.
This example shows that a significant amount of content on a site can drive up PageRank and rankings in the search engines.
The first step is to remember that when creating new content, link to your key existing pages and posts. The best thing is to link to the landing pages for each major keyword.
SEE ALSO: Difference between Keyword Stuffing and Placement?
Powered by Inline Related Posts
For instance, if you’re targeting video cameras and you selected five important keyword targets, link to three of those pages on every new article or page on the site.
Next, go to your currently indexed pages and insert relevant links to your important pages. Don’t change them all at once. Do it slowly, perhaps one existing page for every new page.
Over time, you will see your pages rise in the search engine results pages. I’ve moved pages from the third page of Google to number 4 on the first page using just internal links. Use the power and gold of those free internal links to boost your rankings. Affordable small business SEO is always a challenge. Use this free method takes only a little of your time to get big results.
What Is a Link Building Strategy?
Link building contains the activities that you could consume to develop external backlinks to your site. If you think about it like building a house, every piece of the house must be linked to another in order for it to hold strong.
There are a lot of ways that you can build links, a few of them being writing articles and submitting them to article directories like ezinearticles.com, creating blog posts to be featured on outside websites that contain links back to your own site, and utilizing your backlink in your signature on forums you are active on.
You can also do press release submissions, website directory submissions, social bookmarking and more. If you stay tuned to the blog, you will learn more in depth about each of these strategies.
Three Tips for Link Building on New Sites
Link building is essential to every site, we know that, but how do we go about building links to a brand new site?. There are definitely some particular do’s and don’ts that you want to follow.
Here are three tips on doing it right.
One thing many new webmasters do wrong when starting their link building strategies is that they try and attain backlinks from every site or any site that they can. This is a mistake! Link building will only get you the results you are looking for when you gain backlinks from sites that are similar to yours. One of the best ways to build PageRank is by getting these types of relevant one-way links. One of the easiest ways to do this is through the use of relevant, high PR directory submissions.
Another thing that will help kick off your link building strategies is to send out a press release regarding your new website. Be sure to try and take a newsworthy angle so that you can garnish maximum exposure. Most PR websites will allow you to incorporate at least one link within your press release.
If you are going to do directory submissions, stay away from any brand new directory sites as they won’t provide any real benefit to your site. Also, if your site is heavily user-driven, then you will want to wait until you have built up a user-base before you start submitting your site.
SEE ALSO: How to do Keyword Analysis for your Business
Powered by Inline Related Posts
Obviously, these are not all end all link building strategies for a new site. But they are a few tips to help steer you in the right direction. The important thing is to get out there and get active with link building, or else you will never even have a chance to grow your rankings
6 Free Easy Link Building Strategies
1) One option in building free links is to post your link on free classifieds sites like Craigslist.com. This works better for some than others, depending on your website and what it offers.
2) Yahoo Answers and Quora are both great places to offer your knowledge on a particular subject and also get a relevant link back to your site. If you are offering good answers then you will likely get some click-through traffic to your site.
3) If you have a well-branded site or business you can always make a page about it on Wikipedia. Try and link to authority sites that also link to your site.
4) Take advantage of free web 2.0 properties like Squidoo and Hubpages. These serve as great buffer pages to build links to.
5) Submit your posts to sites like Digg and Reddit. If you have a catchy enough headline and description. You may be able to get your posts pushed up in the rankings on those respective sites.
5) Publishing an RSS feed is an easy way to get your links out there. It allows fellow site owners to easily aggregate your content.
6) Be Active in popular forums and utilize the forum signature feature. Publish your link so that it is easily viewable and you get credit for it.
These are some very basic free link building strategies. Using these in combination with other link building will be sure to give your site a boost in the search rankings!
I Hope you have understood the link building strategies. If you have got valuable information in this article and share with friends and comment below in the comment section.
Ananth Prasath is the blogger where you get Latest updates related to Digital Marketing. Inspired to Work and Share the best possible solutions in order to make you have a great overall Internet Marketing Experience.
Search Engine Optimization Articles1. Top Digital Marketing & Web Development Company In Noida Ncr
2. Top Seo Agency In Usa .
3. How To Rank In Seo, Over The Big Brands?
4. How To Know Your Target Audiences In Ecommerce
Author: Aparajayah Technologies
5. Differences Between Copywriting And Content Writing
Author: Uma Sri
6. A Brief Overview At The Digital Marketing Facilities At Web Booster Tech
Author: Rangeeta Pancheshwar
7. Linkedin For Small Businesses
Author: Sushanta Das
8. Increase Your Web Traffic In 2020
Author: Sushanta Das
9. Why Digital Marketing Is A Promising Career Option In India
Author: Sushanta Das
10. Best Social Media Advertising Agency In London
11. 3 Powerful Google My Business Features
Author: Ayan Saha ( Piama Media Labs )
12. Top Five Ultimate Benefits Of Opting Ppc Advertising To Grow Your Business.
Author: user test
13. 4 Social Media Marketing Strategies You Should Know In 2020
14. Mechanical Review Of Din Rail Fiber Optic Patch Panel – Unisol Communications
15. What Mainly Follows By Maximum Seo Company In Bangalore
Author: Ayan Saha