ALL >> Health >> View Article
How Ayurvedic Treatment Helps Address Slipped Or Herniated Disc?
Symptoms of Slipped Disc
The symptoms of slipped discs include a sensation of discomfort in the neck and arms and shoulder pain. You will also have numbness in the upper arm. But it is back pain that is the primary symptom and it can become worse at night-time. Muscle weakness during night-time and burning pain are other sensations. And when the condition has entered advanced stages, it can also hinder your ability to walk.
What is Slipped Disc?
When the inner portion of the disc herniates to the outer portion because of injury or weakness, the condition is known as herniated or slipped disc. It can also cause compression of the nerves in the spine. This causes pain and numbness along all the areas which are connected to that nerve. The different stages of disc prolapsed are as follows:
• Disc dehydration
• Disc prolapse
• Disc extrusion
• Disc sequestration
There are many causes of slip disc. This includes ageing, obesity, smoking, and engaging in physically demanding work. Conventional treatment options include medication and a wide range of therapies. However, Ayurvedic focuses on addressing the root cause and not just the symptoms.
Ayurvedic Treatment: Complete Cure
Ayurvedic back pain treatment is a tangible alternative to conventional treatment therapies for slipped discs. In this traditional medicine, the condition is considered to be caused due to certain imbalances in the body. So the treatment is focused on addressing these imbalances and restoring strength and basic function to the body. It also addresses weaknesses in different body areas.
Some of the important aspects of the treatment option are as follows:
• Ayurvedic medications include herbal oils, decoctions, and capsules or tablets
• If you suffer from chronic pain, you will be required to undertake ayurvedic panchakarma treatment featuring a variety of therapies
• The medications and decoctions are focused on addressing mild to moderate pain and the symptoms of slipped disc
• Abhyanga therapy may be used involving the application of medicated oils
• The practitioner may also use the shodana therapy that focuses on detoxification
All these therapies are used for healing the nerves and the underlying cause. They help in alleviating the symptoms of herniated or prolapsed disc and also provide relief from muscular spasms.
Symptoms of Slipped Disc
If you have been suffering from back pain for some time, it is likely that it is a case of slipped disc. The knowledge of the associated symptoms should guide you in taking the right step and seeking initial intervention.
• Pain in the shoulders, neck, and arms on one side
• Pain that extends to the hands
• Numbness in certain parts of the hand
• Muscle weakness in the hand
• Pain that extends to the legs
• Pain getting worsened when sitting or standing
• Pain that worsens at night
• Pain when walking, even for short distances
So if you notice any of these symptoms, you should seek ayurvedic back pain treatment . It will go beyond treating the symptoms and extend to the underlying cause. It is best to gain some knowledge before you seek this form of traditional medicinal treatment.
Bio: Dr. Nitesh Khonde is an expert in Traditional & Modern Ayurveda and panchkarma ther He as a driving force of this hospital has spread the culture of this ancient method of health treatment in the city and surrounding through his knowledge, exposure, and expertise.
Health Articles1. Why Thai Massage? A Complete Over View
Author: Yash Ayra
2. How To Use Soma? What Soma Strength You Should Take?
Author: Jaxon Powell
3. Where To Buy Soma Meds Online Legally From Usa Pharmacy?
Author: Where to Buy Soma Meds Online Legally from USA Pha
4. How To Tell The Difference Between Herpes And Jock Itch
Author: John Dugan
5. Sarms Or Steroids - Which One Is The Ultimate Choice?
6. Tramadol Without Prescription: Is Tramadol Prescribed Pills For Pain Relief?
Author: Tramadol without Prescription: Is Tramadol Prescri
7. Practical Ways To Select The Best Healthcare Management System (hms)!
Author: Ash Rakars
8. Fut Or Fue? Choosing The Right Hair Transplant Option
Author: Pioneer Hair Transplant Center
9. How Much Cost Of Tramadol Should Be On The Street?
Author: How much cost of Tramadol should be on the street?
10. Tramadol For Female: Side Effects For Pregnant While Taking Without Prescription?
Author: Tramadol for female: Side effects for pregnant whi
11. Modafinil: A Drug That Promotes Wakefulness
Author: Denial Haugh
12. How Lasik Eye Treatment May Help You Eradicate Your Eyeglasses
Author: Rotary Eye Care Hospital
13. Vidalista 60mg Pills
Author: mybest chemist
14. Shri Adithya Hospital
Author: Dr.Ravindra kumar
15. How To Choose The Right Walking Stick