ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
How To Pack Your New Peugeot 308 For A Family Road Trip
The Peugeot 308 is a great family car for day to day use and road trips or holidays alike. Aside from a person that cannot read a map, a recent survey showed that kids make the most annoying travelling companions for many drivers. This is unfortunate because they will be tagging along on your next family road trip. Bearing this in mind you can use a little creativity and forward planning to ensure that your children are entertained on their journey. Let’s take a closer look at what you should pack for a family road trip.
Medical and Cleaning Products
Let’s face it, kids get into scrapes, and they can on occasion be a little on the messy side. Sadly, you may not always have access to a medical facility or even running water when you’re out on the road. For this reason, it’s a great idea to pack a basic first aid kit and spend some time learning how to use it. Also, you should pack some basic cleaning supplies, such as wet wipes, alcohol wipes, a roll of kitchen towels and some bags for rubbish. This will help you to keep your kids presentable until you reach the next stopover.
Providing Entertainment ...
... for Kids
Many kids are happy to use their digital devices and/or DVD player to play games, read or watch a movie as you drive along. This is fun, it can keep them quiet for a while, but eventually, it will get boring, and your kid's attention may start to wonder. It makes great sense to have some additional options available for this type of eventuality. Even a simple game of I-Spy or singing some songs can break the tension, but there are even more things that you can do to if you think creatively. Try handing each child a notebook to document their journey and have a tub of coloured pencils available to draw what they see. The child that produces the best documentary will win an award, and the others will get a consolation prize. This is a great way to get your child thinking, they will be more invested in the trip, and they have a fun record of the journey to look back on later.
Relax and Burn Energy with Toys
Each child should have a toy that helps them to relax and take a comfortable nap. It’s also a great idea to pack some more energetic toys such as a football or a skipping rope to play with when you take a stop. Back in the car, a more engaging toy might be a magnetic play board or a real old favourite the Etch A Sketch. These types of toys are fun, and they don’t create a great deal of mess that you have to clean up later.
If you’re in the market to purchase the latest Peugeot 308 2019 models contact Perth City Peugeot for a test drive today.
Automobiles Articles1. Tips To Service Your Car For Cheap
Author: John Dalton
2. Do Online Auto Parts Come With A Warranty?
Author: Alex Coleman
3. Automotive Electronic Components- What Are They, & How Are They Different From Others?
Author: Charles Robinson
4. Different Types Of Driving Courses You Can Avail
Author: Nicholas Manchee
5. What Do You Learn From A Driving School?
Author: Nicholas Manchee
6. How To Be Sure Where To Purchase The Harley Parts From?
Author: Levi Fysh
7. Steps To Deal With A Car Breakdown In The Middle Of The Road!
Author: Hamish Crotty
8. Things That Make European Car Service The Best
Author: Oliver Mertin
9. Get Familiar With The Car Wash System In Brief
Author: Anthony Gellatly
10. Leaf Springs And Their Usefulness In Various Heavy Vehicles
11. Why Contact The Most Reputed Taxi Services Near You
Author: Elijah Peters
12. 5 Myths About Windscreen Replacement Debunked
Author: Anna Lampasona
13. Get More Autonomy And Freedom With Lightweight Travel Power Wheelchairs
Author: Steev Smeeth
14. Different Stages Of Ecu Tuning You Need To Know To Make The Right Choice For Your Car
Author: Jonathan Hughes
15. Solutions To 3 Common Wagon Storage Problems
Author: Edmund Brunetti