ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Eliminate The Activate Windows 10 Watermark
Are you frustrated with seeing the Activate Windows 10 watermark available the corner section of your Windows computer? It might be showing because of not Activation, but even there are cases when it shows to users who activated it. Let’s check out how you can eradicate the watermark.
Firstly, you need to check why you see the “activate Windows 10” watermark on your computer. Go to Settings, then Update & Security, and then Activation. You will be able to check the status of your PC and methods for activating and deleting the watermark.
1. Provide an ideal product key
You might see the message on the Activation section that your Windows 10 version isn’t activated because the earlier version wasn’t activated as well. It is because you have upgraded an unlicensed Windows copy to the Current Window copy and didn’t provide key during installation. The watermark is there because your Windows 10 isn’t activated. You can enter the dedicated product key if you still have it and remove the particular watermark from there.
2. Get a new Windows 10 product key
If you are not able to manage ...
... a valid Windows, there is no other option than buying a new one. You can purchase directly from the Activation menu available in Settings. Click on the Go to Store option from there to purchase.
3. Choose a watermark disabler
Another great option is to use an ideal Watermark disabler on your PC. One of the best options is Winaero, which is very easy to download and use. After downloading it, install the same on your computer. You will be signed out of your computer. Sign in the back, and you will no longer see the watermark at the exact space.
4. Try disabling Windows 10 tips
This method is worth trying, as well. Visit the Settings section, then System, then Notifications & actions, and disable both Show me the Windows welcome experience as well as Get tips, tricks, and suggestions. After restarting your computer, the Windows 10 watermark will disappear.
Hence, these are the best ways through which you can remove the watermark shown on your Windows 10 PC completely. There are other ideal methods available on the internet that are worth trying too. But they are complicated. All these methods are very simple. The best solution, however, is to activate the Windows!
Ellen Cooper is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs. https://askmeyp.com/ | https://m4activate.co.uk/ | https://n4setup.co.uk/
Computers Articles1. 5 Must-have Features For Your Support Portal Solution
Author: Maulik Shah
2. What Are Apis And How To Protect Api Vulnerabilities?
3. How Fraud Detection System (fds) Works With Ai Technology
4. What Are Cyber-physical Attacks And How Dangerous Are They?
5. What Is Ransomware Forensics
6. How Does A Penetration Testing Service Work?
7. The Most Effective Method To Secure An Ecommerce Website
8. How To Make Your Computer Run Like New
9. Hubbroker : Championing Agility: Leading The Industry Through Ecosystem Integration
Author: Jenna Shah
10. What One Needs To Figure Out About Laptops
Author: subhan basha
11. Ip For High Performance Computing-socs For Artificial Intelligence-high Speed Chip-to-chip Interface Protocol
12. 3 Major Challenges That An It Helpdesk Agent Faces And How To Resolve Them
Author: Maulik Shah
13. How To Keep Your Important Files Safe
Author: Isabella Whitmore
14. Ransomware Detection Through Threat Hunting
15. Advantages Of Cloud Infrastructure Security