ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Eliminate The Activate Windows 10 Watermark
Total Articles: 185
Are you frustrated with seeing the Activate Windows 10 watermark available the corner section of your Windows computer? It might be showing because of not Activation, but even there are cases when it shows to users who activated it. Let’s check out how you can eradicate the watermark.
Firstly, you need to check why you see the “activate Windows 10” watermark on your computer. Go to Settings, then Update & Security, and then Activation. You will be able to check the status of your PC and methods for activating and deleting the watermark.
1. Provide an ideal product key
You might see the message on the Activation section that your Windows 10 version isn’t activated because the earlier version wasn’t activated as well. It is because you have upgraded an unlicensed Windows copy to the Current Window copy and didn’t provide key during installation. The watermark is there because your Windows 10 isn’t activated. You can enter the dedicated product key if you still have it and remove the particular watermark from there.
2. Get a new Windows 10 product key
If you are not able to manage a valid Windows, there is no other option than buying a new one. You can purchase directly from the Activation menu available in Settings. Click on the Go to Store option from there to purchase.
3. Choose a watermark disabler
Another great option is to use an ideal Watermark disabler on your PC. One of the best options is Winaero, which is very easy to download and use. After downloading it, install the same on your computer. You will be signed out of your computer. Sign in the back, and you will no longer see the watermark at the exact space.
4. Try disabling Windows 10 tips
This method is worth trying, as well. Visit the Settings section, then System, then Notifications & actions, and disable both Show me the Windows welcome experience as well as Get tips, tricks, and suggestions. After restarting your computer, the Windows 10 watermark will disappear.
Hence, these are the best ways through which you can remove the watermark shown on your Windows 10 PC completely. There are other ideal methods available on the internet that are worth trying too. But they are complicated. All these methods are very simple. The best solution, however, is to activate the Windows!
Ellen Cooper is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.
IT expert having deep knowledge about PC antivirus products. Mainly researching and writing blogs.
Computers Articles1. Top 5 Android Battery Apps Available In 2019
2. What Is Network Solution And How It Is Useful For Small Business
Author: Shireesha Yerla
3. Brother Printer Support
Author: David Dobrik
4. Computer Repair Service Providers In Hyderabad
Author: Pankaj Maharaja
5. How Hardware As A Service Is Changing The Real Business World
6. How To Fix Excel Document Not Saved Error
Author: Aida Martin
7. Pinky Yadav Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger India
8. Snmp Simulator Works Like The Real Snmp Agents
Author: Gambit Communications
9. Selenium Automation - Tech Trainers Online
Author: munendra singh
10. We're Occurring An Exploration For The Technology
Author: Matthew Oliver
11. Seven Features You Need To Look For When Selecting The Cheapest Exchange Archiving Solution
Author: Frank Bower
12. Ifcloud Makes It Simple For Users To Store And Share Their Content On The Cloud.
13. Regain Control Over Your Data With A Privacy-first Web Browser
Author: Alexis Norris
14. Key Reasons That You Should Switch Over To Voip Phone Service
Author: Frank Bower
15. Rfid Warehouse Management
Author: Brilliant info