ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Go Programming Language
Go programming language is a lightweight and open source language that supports concurrency and scalability which is highly required by all modern computing applications. Go is designed by Google engineers Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike and Ken Thompson. Some of its important and rich features that meet modern computational requirements are:
Threads in Golang are lightweight and execute simultaneously as a result handling multithreading is easy in Golang. The channels in Golang run the code quickly and control the order of execution and make safe communication between the threads.
Go programming language reduces the dependencies of code as it does not have inheritance, classes, constructor, Generic and exception. Thus Golang has superior dependency management because of object-oriented support. Due to this, it helps developers to construct code which is easy to maintain with short compile time.
Golang is a feature-rich programming language. It empowers the developer to make effective use of the functionality of others file and also facilitates Remote package management which improved the feature of an application.
Powerful standard library:
The powerful standard library of Go programming language has been segmented into packages. Certain packages like collection packages, graphics packages, string related packages, compression packages, mathematics packages, and even miscellaneous provide a huge range of a function. These packages help developers to quickly compile functionality rich application.
Go programming language is a statically typed language and its syntax follows a pattern that is similar to Dynamic languages. Thus Golang implements functionality with less machine code and executes as fast as possible.
The source code of Golang does not require dependency to execute. Such source code gets easily compiled on any platform, server or any operating system which saves cost for the client.
Package testing of Go along with "go test" command automates the execution of any function of the form and automates testing for Go packages. Golang language has inbuilt testing support and automated garbage collector that help to construct bug-free and error-free application for a client.
To Know more:https://www.gowitek.com/golang/blog/go-programming-language
Gowitek is a leading Golang Development Company that builds Tailored Software Solutions by leveraging Golang and Google Cloud. We induce growth acceleration of businesses through Digital Transformation. By combining our expertise in Technology and Industry we focus on an in-depth understanding of business challenges and then devising solutions that are Simple, Scalable, Superior, Secure and Speedily delivered. So if you have an idea we have a Solution that is backed by innovative and Disruptive Technology.
Computer Programming Articles1. How To Fix Cannot Find Script File In Windows 10
Author: Windows 10
2. 6 Reasons Why You Should Consider Vue.js For Your Next Development Project
3. How To Fix File System Error (-1073741819) On Windows 10?
4. Cod Warzone Best Loadout: How To Call And Pick The Custom Gear
5. How To Fix Trap_cause_unknown Bsod On Windows 10?
6. How To Fix Imessage Not Working In Macos
7. How To Fix Not Enough Disk Space Error On Microsoft Excel
8. How To Fix Error Code 0x80072f05 The Server Stumbled In Windows Store
9. How To Turn On Parental Controls On Windows 10?
10. How To Force Restart Your Ipad And Iphone
11. Solved: Spin_lock_already_owned Bsod Error On Windows 10
12. How To Fix Steam’s Invalid Depot Configuration Error?
13. How To Fix Error Code 37 Windows Cannot Initialize The Device Driver
14. How To Fix Microsoft Store Button Problem On Windows 10?
15. How To Fix 0x000001f8 Error Microsoft On Windows 10?