ALL >> Computer-Programming >> View Article
Go Programming Language
Go programming language is a lightweight and open source language that supports concurrency and scalability which is highly required by all modern computing applications. Go is designed by Google engineers Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike and Ken Thompson. Some of its important and rich features that meet modern computational requirements are:
Threads in Golang are lightweight and execute simultaneously as a result handling multithreading is easy in Golang. The channels in Golang run the code quickly and control the order of execution and make safe communication between the threads.
Go programming language reduces the dependencies of code as it does not have inheritance, classes, constructor, Generic and exception. Thus Golang has superior dependency management because of object-oriented support. Due to this, it helps developers to construct code which is easy to maintain with short compile time.
Golang is a feature-rich programming language. It empowers the developer to make effective use of the functionality of others file and also facilitates Remote package management which improved the feature of an application.
Powerful standard library:
The powerful standard library of Go programming language has been segmented into packages. Certain packages like collection packages, graphics packages, string related packages, compression packages, mathematics packages, and even miscellaneous provide a huge range of a function. These packages help developers to quickly compile functionality rich application.
Go programming language is a statically typed language and its syntax follows a pattern that is similar to Dynamic languages. Thus Golang implements functionality with less machine code and executes as fast as possible.
The source code of Golang does not require dependency to execute. Such source code gets easily compiled on any platform, server or any operating system which saves cost for the client.
Package testing of Go along with "go test" command automates the execution of any function of the form and automates testing for Go packages. Golang language has inbuilt testing support and automated garbage collector that help to construct bug-free and error-free application for a client.
To Know more:https://www.gowitek.com/golang/blog/go-programming-language
Gowitek is a leading Golang Development Company that builds Tailored Software Solutions by leveraging Golang and Google Cloud. We induce growth acceleration of businesses through Digital Transformation. By combining our expertise in Technology and Industry we focus on an in-depth understanding of business challenges and then devising solutions that are Simple, Scalable, Superior, Secure and Speedily delivered. So if you have an idea we have a Solution that is backed by innovative and Disruptive Technology.
Computer Programming Articles1. Madden 20: We Want To See Ultimate Team Chemistries
2. How To Block Unwanted Facetime Callers On Ios Devices
3. Spiny Ware - Software Company In Nepal
Author: henry gardner
4. How To Fix Error 5505 On Amazon Fire Tv Stick?
Author: jaxson harry
5. How To Fix Error Code 0xc004f074 On Windows 8 & 10
Author: jaxson harry
6. Information About Mobile Apps Scraping
Author: Nikita Patil
7. Best Python Programming Language Online Course In 2019
Author: Zacky Naeem
8. All The Useless Windows 10 Features Microsoft Should Remove
9. Why Data Science Is One Of The Highest Paying Careers In 2019?
10. The Chrome Web Store Primer Part 3: Pave The Way To Retention Using Analytics
11. The Chrome Web Store Primer Part 2: Optimizing Conversion Rate Using Analytics
12. The Chrome Web Store Primer Part 1: Before Publishing
13. The Easiest Way To Turn Your Browser Extension Idea Into Reality
14. Dell Data Storage, Blade Server, Tower Server,rack Server Dealer In Chennai
Author: Dev System
15. Reasons Why Software Testing Is Required
Author: Ram Uppalapati