ALL >> Others >> View Article
Mistakes To Avoid When Filing Your Itr
Who likes to pay their hard earned money to taxes? But it is a vital element for smooth functioning of society and to comply with legal regulations. Needless to say, taxes are one of the most boring and mundane tasks that one has to deal with, especially if you are planning to do your own tax returns. It is suggested to hire a CA for income tax return filing so that you do not make the following mistakes:
Filling in wrong personal details
A myriad of returns get rejected each year for wrong personal details like bank account number, IFSC code and even name. This causes a delay in returns and hence it is important to be sure of filling the right details.
Picking the wrong form
There are no doubts that taxes are confusing, and one of the biggest confusion is picking out a wrong form. There are seven different forms and picking the wrong one may lead to a failure in filing ITR
Not including certain income
If you are not aware, an interest gained from saving account bank deposits and fixed account deposits are considered to be taxable incomes. While it is the bank that deducts TDS, you must mention the same in your ITR.
Mistakes in making a claim in deduction under section 80c
Most of us think that an EPF must be included in claiming the benefits of section 80C. This, however, is not true. Similarly, in terms of home loans, only the principal amount is eligible for section 80c. people fall in the trap of making claims under wrong heads which leads to rejection and delays unnecessarily.
Not being updated of tax rule changes
The rules of taxation change every year and it is important to be aware of such changes. If you have filed as per the old rule, your ITR may be considered as a failure.
Not sending your ITR-V for submission
Merely filing your returns online does not imply your job is done, it is important that you keep in mind that ITR – V must also be sent to income tax department.
These are some common mistakes that can be taken care of by hiring a CA for your business. That is not all, a reputed CA company can help you with audit services in Delhi and GST Registrations in India.
Others Articles1. Best Workers Comp Attorney Riverside
2. How To Claim Tax Deduction Under Section 80g?
Author: Akshaya Patra
3. 5 Tips For Avoiding Locksmith Scams
Author: Vijay locksmith
4. Stainless Steel Sheets & Plates
Author: Vihan sharma
5. Interview With Nov'19 Ca Final (new) Air 1, Abhay Bajoria - Indigolearn
6. Eu Medical Device Regulation (mdr) - Updated Ce Marking Process & Iso 13485:2016 Expectations
7. Want To Know More About La Translation And Interpretation?
Author: LA Translation
8. Why Should People Prefer To Buy Kids Toys Online In Dubai
Author: Malika Agrawal
9. Corporate And Business Training Programs
Author: Yogendra Shinde
10. Auto Batteries Gibraltar – Perfect And Suitable Options At Lowest Cost
Author: Motor City Battery Company
11. Cannabis In Space Spacex Brings Your Favourite Strain To The Iss
Author: Dilian Stoyanov
12. Top 10 Sports Betting Apps For 2020 That Deserve Space In Your Mobile
Author: Rahul Mathur
13. What Is A Coronavirus
Author: Mohd Zaid
14. Canada Immigration – An Edge Above
15. The Importance Of Using Mesh Tote Bags And Ditching The Plastic Bags
Author: Jennifer Quinn