ALL >> Others >> View Article
Support Education By Helping Children Go Back To School
Total Articles: 52
Rising competition and increasing capacity to spend has really turned around the retail word manifold. Each month there is some or the other advertisement campaign running in the market focussing on a specific target group. For instance, April and May are popularly becoming the ‘back to school’ months! It’s nothing but a call out to parents to buy necessary school items for their kids to begin a new academic year. Can ‘back to school’ become a campaign for a larger social cause? Yes, it can. In fact, it already is!
Many NGOs in India have been constantly working to improve the education standards of children. These NGOs are well-versed with the potential education holds in eliminating the vicious cycle of poverty-hunger-illiteracy. One such NGO is The Akshaya Patra Foundation. it is one of the top NGOs in India working to improve health and support education by implementing the Mid-Day Meal Programme. Presently, Akshaya Patra is feeding more than 17.6-lakh children in over 15,000 government and government-aided schools across 42 locations of 12 states in India.
Akshaya Patra’s ‘Back to School’
Every year, Akshaya Patra runs the ‘Back to School’ campaign with the sole intention to support each of its beneficiaries return to school for a new academic year.
Your support is crucial
Considered as one among the top NGOs in India, Akshaya Patra keeps striving to benefit more and more children with mid-day meals and its other holistic development programmes. Though these children hail from challenging socio-economic backgrounds, they are filled with vibrant energy, hope, and dreams. They are not deterred by their current living conditions rather are confident that a much better future lies ahead of them. And, why not when their goals range from being an astronaut to plating the best dish, from representing the country internationally to protecting the country at the borders, from singing the highest note to teaching a room full of students, and so much more!
Now, imagine the landscape of India with more than 17.6-lakh dreams, fulfilled - happy and glowing faces all around, health at their best, satisfaction of being able to meet all that is needed to live a comfortable life. Feels amazing, right? And, the best part is, you have the power to manifest it in reality.
Get active and participate in the ‘Back to School’ campaign in the way that suits you the best.
• Donate online and instantly step in to support food and education of children for the upcoming academic year.
• Create a fundraising campaign and multiply the impact of your contribution by gathering community support.
We all know the power of social media. So, create awareness and garner support for this campaign in your social network.
In conclusion, to see India as one of the world leaders, it’s about time we start bringing children to school, start caring for their health, start paying attention to their talents. Back to school is a good platform to begin with. Donate online and see how beautifully and desirably India leads the world!
About the author:
The Akshaya Patra Foundation is a mid-day meal NGO in India serving more than 1.76 million children across 12 states of India. By supporting this NGO’s ‘Back to School’ campaign, you can support their health, uninterrupted schooling, and bring their dreams to fruition.
I'm a social volunteer, lives in Bengaluru. I do work for NGOs to make society better. Currently I'm working for The Akshaya Patra Foundation. It's an NGO in India which provides wholesome nutritious mid-day meals to government school children to end classroom hunger. https://www.akshayapatra.org/
Others Articles1. Plastic Molding Company
2. A Few Things To Consider Before You Order Weed Online
Author: West Coast Releaf
3. Buy Weed Online To Have The Time Of Your Life!
Author: Getweed Online
4. What To Expect At An Online Marijuana Dispensary?
Author: Pacific Cannabis
5. Bangalore - A City Of Growing Real Estate Value
6. Some Of The Best Olive Oil Recipes To Try At Home
7. What Are The Necessary Fssai Guidelines For Starting A Hotel Business
Author: Kumar Ram
8. What To Expect In A Photography Workshop
Author: sophia cruz
9. Hire A Fssai Consultant To Obtain Your Fssai License
Author: Kumar Ram
10. Why To Choose African Farasha Kaftan With Tie
Author: Abdul Rauf
11. Language Courses Offered In Delhi University
Author: Language Courses Offered in Delhi University
12. Iphone 6 Plus Parts To Transform Your Old Phone
Author: Darren Chappel
13. Best Online Kundali Matching
Author: Future study online
14. How To Choose The Right Hotel When You’re In Dubai
15. Let Your Run Business Smoothly Which Allows You Online Banking Payments Easily
Author: Patrick Daniel