ALL >> Business >> View Article
Small Animal Feed Pellet Plant
Small Animal Feed Plant Introduction
Small animal feed pellet plant is the ideal choice for small feed pellet plants, livestock, poultry, fish farms and individuals. It can make feed pellet for cattle, sheep, goat, chicken, duck, goose, fish, pig, horse and so on.
Small Animal Feed Plant Features
1. Small Investment
Because of the compact design, these machines require very little space to install.
2. Low installation cost
Simple procedures are required for the installation of such livestock and poultry feed pelleting plants. All machines can be used immediately after simple installation and connection of mill parts.
3. Low production cost
Once the entire production plant is completed, the machines need only two or three workers to operate. Fewer workers means it costs less to run factories. This is a profitable project.
4. Wide Applicatons
This small animal feed plant is widely used to produce the pellets for the farm animal and poultry.
5. Long Time Storage
High particle density, smooth surface, easy to store and transport,it can be stored for a long time.
6. Multi Sizes Pellets
The diameter of feed pellets can be adjusted between 2mm and 8mm (different molds with different diameters can be changed), and the length can be adjusted between 5-20mm, which is suitable for different growing periods of animals.
Small Animal Feed Plant Materials
Corn/corn, soybean meal/cake, wheat bran, bone meal, alfalfa, grass, corn stalk, grain, fish meal and other nutritional additives.
Machines In The Small Feed Pellet Materials
1. Material Crushing Machine
The material needs crushing before the pelletizing, crushing process can reduce raw material size to desired particle size. For producing 150-700kg/h fish feed pellets with regular requirements, the hammer mill is enough. For producing 1-10T/h fish feed pellets, the water-drop crusher is necessary. For even larger aquatic feed manufacturing factory, the crushing process adopts secondary crushing technology, that is: first normal crushing, and then fine crushing.
2. Vertical Mixing Machine
The crushed raw materials were uniformly mixed using a vertical mixer. This machine has a large bucket in which all of the ingredients with different parts are properly mixed for later granulation.
3. Pelletizing Machine
This small animal feed pellet plant usually use the flat die pellet machine, because flat die machine cost less investment, cover small area, easy installation. This small line useually use KL300,KL400 machines.
Zhengzhou Fusmar Machinery Co.,Ltd is a professional fish & animal feed pellet machinery and wood pellet machinery manufacturer. We have our own engineer and sales team to provide best machines and services to our customers worldwide. Our products mainly include floating feed pellet machine,animal feed pellet machine,feed grinding machine, feed mixer,wood crushing machine,wood chippers,hammer mills,pellet coolers, pellet packing machine,conveyors and other spare parts.
Business Articles1. The Main Benefits Of Using Good Branded Air Purifier In Home
Author: Mahlasdjen Gurajasdnei
2. How Can Game Development Boost Your Business
3. Do You Know The Essentials Of Mobile Game Development?
4. Multiplayer Game Development Services
5. These Aspects Should Be Looked Into For Website Design And Marketing
Author: Javier Lopez
6. Things To Note About Equipment For Food Processing
7. Explore More On Portable Rebar Bender For Sale
8. Manganese Steel Plates Manufacturers
Author: Vihan Jain
9. Combo Kits-rv Market | Rv Generator Adapters
Author: Tony Barber
10. 3 Essential Tips To Choose The Right Ecommerce Fulfillment Service In India
11. Deadly Qualities Of A Project Manager
Author: John Lee
12. Organic Fertilizer Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier In India
Author: Sun Agri Export
13. Bret Talley Offers Palm Beach Business Owners Complimentary Remote Website Consultations And Advice
14. What Is The Future Of The Food Industry? How Is It Evolving?
15. Do Check On These Wedding Photography Styles While Choosing A Photographer In Colchester
Author: Scott Miller