ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Uk Spouse Visa Document Checklist For Meeting The Income Requirement 2019
Welcome to The SmartMove2UK’s latest guide to the financial documents required for your UK Spouse Visa application. We are going to present this guidance article as a UK Spouse Visa document checklist for you to follow in order to ensure that you can adequately prove that you meet the financial requirement for the UK Spouse visa application eligibility criteria.
Before we get started on the UK Spouse visa document checklist for meeting the income requirement, it is important to present the disclaimer: Any of the advice that you find in this article does not constitute as legal advice.
This is just a guide. In order to ensure that your application success chances are maximized, be sure to book an appointment with one of our consultants at The SmartMove2UK (a unit of Smart Move Immigration) by sending us a quick email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our associates believe that it’s crucial to provide any prospects for the UK spouse visa application with a brief overview of the requirements they would have to meet, and have hence shared this information out of their extensive experiences as UK legal immigration advisors.
Now let’s get to it.
The financial documents must be of the sponsor’s financial income. If the applicant is working in their country, the Home Office is not really interested to know what they are earning. They just want to know that the sponsor can support the applicant once they are in the UK.
The financial requirement at the moment is 18,600 GBP per annum.
UK Spouse Visa document checklist for meeting the Income Requirement – 2019 :
2)Sponsor’s Employment Letter
3)Sponsor’s Employment Contract
4)P60 (End of year tax certificate issued in the UK and Ireland)
5)6 x Sponsor’s Monthly Wage Slips
6)6 x Sponsor’s Monthly Bank Statements
The Smartmove2UK is UK Immigration Law Firm led by specialist UK Immigration Lawyers offering advise and assistance in all areas of UK Nationality and Immigration. Our UK Immigration experts offer complete assistance for any UK visa queries. We have a global clientele serviced from India.
Legal Articles1. Benefits Of Applying For Divorce Process Online
Author: Archer Ingham
2. Hire A Paralegal Service To Prepare Your Divorce Kit Instead Of A Divorce Attorney
Author: CSR Disability
3. Zusammenfassung Urteil Rechtsmissbräuchliche Abmahnungen
Author: Julia Kühnle
4. Who Is Liable In An Uber Or Lyft Accident?
5. Hiring A Criminal Defense Lawyer As Per Your Needs
6. Astrology Tips For Getting Job In India
Author: Rakesh Tripathi
7. Is Online Divorce Application Desirable?
Author: Archer Ingham
8. Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer In Your Locality Without Any Delay
9. Questions To Ask Before Filing For A Divorce In Edmonton Alberta
10. Is Law A Good Career In Uk?
Author: Phoebe Lambert
11. Top Seven Things You Should Check With Slip And Fall Attorney Massachusetts
Author: Steve Hopper
12. The Need For A Good Lawyer In Today’s Time
Author: Magner & Hueneke
13. Manufacturer And Supplier Of Special Slurry Eductor In India
14. Expert Tips To Pay Less Tax And Keep More Money In Your Wallet
Author: Lester Ong
15. Professional Strainer Basket Suppliers In India
Author: Deccan Engineering Works