ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Uk Spouse Visa Document Checklist For Meeting The Income Requirement 2019
Welcome to The SmartMove2UK’s latest guide to the financial documents required for your UK Spouse Visa application. We are going to present this guidance article as a UK Spouse Visa document checklist for you to follow in order to ensure that you can adequately prove that you meet the financial requirement for the UK Spouse visa application eligibility criteria.
Before we get started on the UK Spouse visa document checklist for meeting the income requirement, it is important to present the disclaimer: Any of the advice that you find in this article does not constitute as legal advice. This is just a guide. In order to ensure that your application success chances are maximized, be sure to book an appointment with one of our consultants at The SmartMove2UK (a unit of Smart Move Immigration) by sending us a quick email on email@example.com.
Our associates believe that it’s crucial to provide any prospects for the UK spouse visa application with a brief overview of the requirements they would have to meet, and have hence shared this information out of their extensive experiences as UK legal immigration advisors.
Now let’s get to it.
The financial documents must be of the sponsor’s financial income. If the applicant is working in their country, the Home Office is not really interested to know what they are earning. They just want to know that the sponsor can support the applicant once they are in the UK.
The financial requirement at the moment is 18,600 GBP per annum.
UK Spouse Visa document checklist for meeting the Income Requirement – 2019 :
2)Sponsor’s Employment Letter
3)Sponsor’s Employment Contract
4)P60 (End of year tax certificate issued in the UK and Ireland)
5)6 x Sponsor’s Monthly Wage Slips
6)6 x Sponsor’s Monthly Bank Statements
The Smartmove2UK is UK Immigration Law Firm led by specialist UK Immigration Lawyers offering advise and assistance in all areas of UK Nationality and Immigration. Our UK Immigration experts offer complete assistance for any UK visa queries. We have a global clientele serviced from India.
Legal Articles1. United Stand By Caronavirus Attorney Anaheim
Author: The Morris Law Group
2. Duration Of The Property Rental Agreement
Author: Raj Kumar
3. Know About Party Wall Act Uk- Implications For All Parties
Author: David Frank
4. Why Hire An Employees Compensation Attorney?
5. Hire A Workers Compensation Lawyer And Let Them Protected Your Benefits
6. When You Should Think About A Workers Comp Lawyer Lexington Ky
7. Choosing The Workers Compensation Attorney
8. Problems With Your Claim? Hire A Workers Workers Compensation Attorney Lexington Ky
9. Real Estate Investors Are Avoiding Chicago. Here’s Why
Author: The Law Offices of Scott D. Rogoff, P.C.
10. The Reasons To Hire A Criminal Defense Lawyer
11. All About Worth Of An Affordable Divorce Attorney
Author: Tim Scott
12. Points To Consider With Diligence To Reach The Best Divorce Lawyer
Author: Marcus McGowan
13. Types Of Sports-related Injuries
Author: Hendy Johnson
14. The Roles And Responsibilities Of A Probate Executor
Author: T. Owen Rassman
15. Bankruptcy Lawyers– Important Questions To Ask While Hiring
Author: Marcus McGowan