ALL >> Business >> View Article
Food Presentation Techniques That You Need To Implement In Your Commercial Kitchen
So you got your list of dishes on your restaurant menu, but how will you present it in the best possible way? In the world of culinary art, the appearance of the food is an essential factor that will make your guest choose or reject a specific meal. No matter what you are serving, it is crucial to ensure make your food looks just as good as it tastes. Therefore, it is necessary to learn presentation skills to leave a lasting impression. Here are the food presentation tips you need to keep in mind while plating dishes.
Proportioning your food is crucial, and in fact, it is the first thing you need to consider if you want to plate right. Correct portioning plays an integral role in controlling the costs. The portion of each food should be pre-determined and maintained as well while plating.
Balancing contrast and variety is the essential factor you need to consider when you put a dish together or style a dish. Decorating plays an integral role as it can ruin or make a dish hideous.
Position the main ingredients at the centre and make other elements complement it. Also, play attention to colours. So, pay with colours and textures by adding different sauces. However, ensure you don’t overdo with styling.
Choose the right tableware
It doesn’t matter no matter how delicious the food is if it is not served properly no one would be tempted to taste the food. Experiment with different plate shapes, sizes, and colours and then choose the best that fits your restaurant decor.
The plate and bowl size must match the quantity of the food served. It may look unprofessional if the plate is too big or small for the portion of the food served. Also, ensure you serve the food in stylish plates and bowls. Go with branded supplies like Chef Inox, Coast by Tablekraft, etc.
This is the final part in food presentation, and it helps to enhance the texture and flavour of a dish. Though it may seem simple, this technique requires care and precision. The taste and feel of garnish will enhance the flavour of the dish. Hence, so choose the ingredients carefully to garnish. However, don’t go overboard with the styling as it may affect the appearance of the meal you serve.
The author is a reputed hospitality supplier in Australia. He provides comprehensive, durable hospitality supplies that are sourced from the World’s leading brands like Ateco, JAB, La Cuisine, Craster, Stolze, Club Non Stick, Revol, and Tablekraft. Visit https://www.tomkin.com.au/ for more details.
For over 40 years Tomkin has provided comprehensive, durable solutions for front and back of house. From prep to plate-up with cookware, kitchenware, tableware, barware, glassware and porcelain product offerings. Tomkin’s suite of global brands are available for commercial and consumer users, providing a one-stop-shop for every need. For more visit https://www.tomkin.com.au
Business Articles1. Strategic Technology Trends In The Oled Display Market
Author: Lucintel LLC
2. What Is Ecommerce Marketing?
Author: Dinu Das
3. How To Know Bing Ads Are Worth Your Time And Investment
Author: Roi Sutra
4. Selecting A Traditional Cuckoo Clock
Author: Bob Ellis
5. Dimethyl Carbonate Market Size, Share, Growth | Covid -19 Impact Analysis, Demand And Forecast 2023
Author: Unknown Member
6. You Can Now Buy Exhibition Display Stands Online
Author: Graham Stewart
7. Ppc And Seo Are Better When Used Together; Know Why
8. Benzalkonium Chloride Market Size | Uses, Price, Growth, Key Players, Development Strategy, Sales Re
9. Classification Of Offshore Company Incorporation
Author: Harry Crane
10. Michael Malcolm Walker Asic Find To The Best Managed Foreign Exchange Trading Accounts
Author: Michael Malcolm Walker ASIC
11. Strategies To Help In Reducing The Cost Of Your App Development
Author: Aakriti Gupta
12. China Bearings Market (2019-2025)
13. Strategic Technology Trends In The Occupancy Sensor Market
Author: Lucintel LLC
14. What Is The Importance Of Delivery Service In These Times
Author: Gabriel Gould
15. How To Manage The Safety Of Your Event By Hiring Professionals
Author: Logan Hartley