ALL >> Health >> View Article
Artificial Sweeteners – Cause Kidney Disease And Its Complications
Common Artificial Sweeteners
Following are some of the known (and dangerous) artificial sweeteners that can seriously harm your health. Along with that, it is essential to recognize artificial sweeteners on the descriptions of pre-packed and processed foods. Monitor all component descriptions carefully for the following.
• Acesulfame potassium
• Sweet ‘N Low
Where deadly Artificial Sweeteners hide
You will not believe to know how often unhealthy artificial sweeteners are added in cooked foods, medications, and beverages. Following are the few remarkable instances of where to check for the sweeteners discussed above.
• Toothpaste and mouthwash
• Children’s chewable vitamins
• Cough syrup and liquid medicines
• Chewing gum
• No-calorie waters and drinks
• Alcoholic beverages
• Salad dressings
• Frozen yogurt and other frozen desserts
• Baked goods
• Breakfast cereals
• Processed snack foods
• Lite or diet fruit juices and beverages
• Prepared Meats
• Nicotine gum
It is vital for everyone to check the labels before buying any food items to ensure that you don't consume unhealthy artificial sweeteners.
Following are the obnoxious side effects of eating artificial sweeteners
1. Increase high blood pressure – Yes, artificial sweeteners are not healthy for a person with high blood pressure because of the use of chemicals and artificially manufactured sugar in it. High blood pressure is the second leading cause of kidney disease or kidney failure after diabetes.
2. Can cause cancer – Cancer is the most common disorder, which can cause your death. Cancer is a disease, which cannot cure easily. That is the reason why we should not use those things that can provide you with cancer. Any food products that are made with chemical and artificial things cannot turn healthy for our body. Along with that, if you take care of diet, then you can stay safe from every detrimental disease and its causes. Instead of using artificial sugar, you can use jaggery.
3. Provide with skin problems – Nowadays, skin issues like acne on the face, head, stomach, and back are very common due to the changing environment, and unhealthy lifestyle. More the people are admiring to use artificial health products, more they increasing health problems. You may notice after eating sugar jelly, you may fell dryness inside your mouth after 2 to 3 minutes, which happen due to the chemicals in the jelly. It is vital for your healthy skin to use natural things as much as you can, instead of using artificially manufactured things.
These are some of the side effects of artificial sweeteners. Along with that, artificial sugar can provide you with weak memory, pale skin, lungs infection, kidney swelling, stomachache, weakness, vomiting, loss of hunger, obesity, and more. In the end, all of these problems will impact your kidneys, which is not good for your body.
Our kidneys work to filter waste products, include toxins, substances like protein, sodium, phosphorus, potassium, and more from the blood, and then eliminate them from our body with the urine. Along with that, kidneys also work to control high blood pressure, clean the blood, assists other body organs to work well, and produce essential hormones for our body. According to the research, kidney disease or kidney failure mostly happens due to an unhealthy lifestyle, and unhealthy diet. A lot of people do not take care of their diet due to which in the future they are suffering from the problems correlated with the kidneys. In Ayurveda, by eating healthy, and natural food items, we can cure kidney disease or even kidney failure.
Health Articles1. Embolic Protection Devices Market To Expand At A Healthy Growth Rate In The Coming Years
Author: MarketsandMarkets™ INC
2. Why Should You Opt For Routine Eye Checkup After The Age Of 60 Years?
Author: Blake Andrus
3. Calories Matter – If You Want To Avoid Obesity | Deflame Enterprise | Deflaming Supplements
Author: David Seaman
4. Ways To Take Care Of Your Joints During The Covid-19 Pandemic
Author: Ways to take care of your joints during the COVID-
5. Exercising & Knee Osteoarthritis: Should You Do It?
Author: Dr Mahesh
6. 11 Best Ivf Centers In Hyderabad | Free Consultation In Top Ivf Centres️️
Author: Best IVF Centers
7. Gym Protein Shakers In Best Quality, School Water Bottle
8. World Maleria Day
Author: rajat ziffytech
9. Some Amazing Facts About Invisalign That Takes Care Your Overall Health
Author: Dexter Brown
10. The Essentials Of Cbd Oil?
11. Is It Necessary To Remove A Wisdom Tooth?
Author: Paulo Pinho
12. How Travel Will Change After Corona Virus Pandemic
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
13. Why Is Selling Teeth Whitening Products On Amazon Lucrative?
Author: Shailesh Gajjar
14. 5 Natural And Non-natural Acne Treatments You Can Try
Author: Talha Azeem
15. Learn The Art Of Hatha Yoga And Its Benefits
Author: Rakesh Kumar