ALL >> Health >> View Article
Artificial Sweeteners – Cause Kidney Disease And Its Complications
Common Artificial Sweeteners
Following are some of the known (and dangerous) artificial sweeteners that can seriously harm your health. Along with that, it is essential to recognize artificial sweeteners on the descriptions of pre-packed and processed foods. Monitor all component descriptions carefully for the following.
• Acesulfame potassium
• Sweet ‘N Low
Where deadly Artificial Sweeteners hide
You will not believe to know how often unhealthy artificial sweeteners are added in cooked foods, medications, and beverages. Following are the few remarkable instances of where to check for the sweeteners discussed above.
• Toothpaste and mouthwash
• Children’s chewable vitamins
• Cough syrup and liquid medicines
• Chewing gum
• No-calorie waters and drinks
• Alcoholic beverages
• Salad dressings
• Frozen yogurt and other frozen desserts
• Baked goods
• Breakfast cereals
• Processed snack foods
• Lite or diet fruit juices and beverages
• Prepared Meats
• Nicotine gum
It is vital for everyone to check the labels before buying any food items to ensure that you don't consume unhealthy artificial sweeteners.
Following are the obnoxious side effects of eating artificial sweeteners
1. Increase high blood pressure – Yes, artificial sweeteners are not healthy for a person with high blood pressure because of the use of chemicals and artificially manufactured sugar in it. High blood pressure is the second leading cause of kidney disease or kidney failure after diabetes.
2. Can cause cancer – Cancer is the most common disorder, which can cause your death. Cancer is a disease, which cannot cure easily. That is the reason why we should not use those things that can provide you with cancer. Any food products that are made with chemical and artificial things cannot turn healthy for our body. Along with that, if you take care of diet, then you can stay safe from every detrimental disease and its causes. Instead of using artificial sugar, you can use jaggery.
3. Provide with skin problems – Nowadays, skin issues like acne on the face, head, stomach, and back are very common due to the changing environment, and unhealthy lifestyle. More the people are admiring to use artificial health products, more they increasing health problems. You may notice after eating sugar jelly, you may fell dryness inside your mouth after 2 to 3 minutes, which happen due to the chemicals in the jelly. It is vital for your healthy skin to use natural things as much as you can, instead of using artificially manufactured things.
These are some of the side effects of artificial sweeteners. Along with that, artificial sugar can provide you with weak memory, pale skin, lungs infection, kidney swelling, stomachache, weakness, vomiting, loss of hunger, obesity, and more. In the end, all of these problems will impact your kidneys, which is not good for your body.
Our kidneys work to filter waste products, include toxins, substances like protein, sodium, phosphorus, potassium, and more from the blood, and then eliminate them from our body with the urine. Along with that, kidneys also work to control high blood pressure, clean the blood, assists other body organs to work well, and produce essential hormones for our body. According to the research, kidney disease or kidney failure mostly happens due to an unhealthy lifestyle, and unhealthy diet. A lot of people do not take care of their diet due to which in the future they are suffering from the problems correlated with the kidneys. In Ayurveda, by eating healthy, and natural food items, we can cure kidney disease or even kidney failure.
Health Articles1. Few Simple Tips To Stay Healthy
Author: Satjit kumar
2. The Healthy Manhood Primer: How To Spot Pleasure Addiction
Author: John Dugan
3. Have Got Acne & Acne Scars? (the Guide Has The Best Solution)
4. Shockwave Therapy Services At Care2cure Clinic Ottawa.
Author: jack sukla
5. Why A Percussion Massager Is A Boon For Muscle Pain?
Author: Dexter Brown
6. Fildena 100 Reviews
7. Living Donor Transplant In India
Author: liver transplant in Delhi
8. Hospitals & Healthcare Institutions Should Always Consider Outsourcing Medical Billing Because Of Hi
9. Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis Of Pancreatic Cancer
10. Chopped Dates For Baking Are Actually The Same As They Are For Other Uses
Author: SAM ALI
11. Pancreatic Cancer: Silent But Deadly Policy
12. How Can Hypnotherapy Help With Panic Attacks
Author: Richard Clark
13. Iran's Health Ministry On Tuesday Confirmed 15 Deaths From The New Coronavirus Amid 95 Cases In Ira
14. Having A Handsome Member Also Requires This Additional Element
Author: John Dugan
15. Multiple Sclerosis Market Insights And Epidemiology 2030
Author: yash bhardwaj