ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Famous 3 Affordable Trekking Tour Package In Nepal
At present, adventure lovers are visiting Nepal to enjoy trekking activities. Nepal is cheap trekking destination in the world. The people who are searching for affordable trekking place Nepal is an ideal choice. Every year a large range of people are visiting Nepal. There are lots of adventure activities in the country such as Trekking, Mountaineering, ice skiing, peak climbing, biking and much more. You can enjoy adventure activities as per your choice. Here are the top 3 trekking tour packages:
ABC trek tour in Nepal
The Annapurna Base camp trek is the most popular trekking tour in the country. In the trekking tour, you can explore the stunning view of the Annapurna I, Annapurna south, Annapurna II and III, Poon hill, Machapuchare and much more. You can explore the sunrise from the poon hill. During the ABC trek tour, you can walk on the dense forest, mountain village, high passes, rice field, and others. The trekkers see a variety of the animals, birds, trees, and flowers in the Annapurna region. Get a chance to learn about tradition, lifestyle, and culture of Nepal people.
Upper Mustang Trekking tour
Mustang is one of the famous trekking peaks in the region. It is a small area which lies in the Tibetan southern border. Mustang peak is the restricted area which needs the trekking permit. The Upper Mustang Trek trail consists of the rocky path, dense forest, village, and others. You can enjoy eating healthy food during the trekking tour. This trekking tour provides a stunning view of Tilicho peak, Mustang peak, Dhaulagiri peak and much more. You can stay in the lodge or teahouse in the region. The trekking company helps you to get a trekking permit easily.
Gokyo Lakes Trek Tour
The Gokyo Lakes Trekking is an excellent opportunity for the travelers who need to explore the stunning Gokyo valley. You can visit the lake Gokyo and mountain villages during the trekking tour. The trekkers enjoy the sunrise view from the Gokyo valley. You can observe the village culture and lifestyle in this trekking tour. The Gokyo Ri is located at more than five thousand meters above sea level. The travelers must bring the essential items for the trekking tour such as clothes, innerwear, gloves, socks, trek pant, and others. The trekker can see snow-capped mountains such as Mt. Everest, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Cho Oyu and others.
Snowy Horizon usually writes articles and blogs related to Tours and Travel, in this article he writes about Annapurna Base camp trek and Upper Mustang Trek. He has been vehemently writing articles for Snowyhorizon.com
Travel Articles1. Egypt And Jordan Luxury Tours-what To Know About Them
Author: Cliff Collins
2. Everest Base Camp Trek — A General Overview
Author: we ramblers
3. Ontario Received Additional 700 Nominations For 2019
4. Here Is Why Annapurna Circuit Trek Is The Best Long Trek In The World!
Author: we ramblers
5. Everest Base Camp Trek - How Difficult Is This Trek And What To Pack?
Author: we ramblers
6. Top 5 Resorts In Maldives
Author: Rocking Trips
7. Three Important Questions To Ask Online Transportation Service Providers Before Hiring Them
Author: morgan cooper
8. Mire Los Comportamientos Superiores En El Turismo De Kerala
Author: Jessica Johansson
9. Wedding Car Rental Jaipur
Author: Virendra Singh
10. Make The Most Of Your Party With Our Excellent Party Bus Rental Dc
Author: Make the Most of Your Party with Our Excellent Par
11. Benefits Of Using Gatwick Airport Transfer
12. Why Do Business Executives Prefer Private Flight Charter?
Author: Avi Baba
13. Make Your Trip Complete With The Magical Kenya Safari Tours
Author: John Smith
14. 6 Great Reasons Why Grenada Should Be On Your Bucket List
Author: Deepak Nangla
15. Kilimanjaro Mountain Trek - A Great Way To Unleash The Power And Stamina Of The Trekkers
Author: Robert Queen