ALL >> Business >> View Article
Tips To Choose The Best Personalised Card Holder
Want to gift something unique to the special man in your life? You can gift a personalised card holder to your father, son, husband or boyfriend. Card holders make great gifts for any occasion or when you simply want to surprise him. Here are some tips to help you find the right card holder online.
Card holders are available in different materials, with the most popular ones in leather and metal. You can either go for real leather or faux leather. Leatherette or faux leather looks like original leather but may not last as long as real leather. Preferably go for genuine leather card holder. The quality of the material should be your first check point while purchasing a personalised card holder.
From elegant to flashy, card holders come in a variety of styles and looks. Choose a card holder that best matches his personality and style. Leather card holders in muted colours of brown and black are great for formal use. Card holders in flashy colours will perfectly match people with a flamboyant personality.
Most card holders can hold up to 10 business cards. There are holders that can hold embossed cards, credit cards, cash and coins. These card holders may even have separate compartments for organised storage.
It is important to check if the card holder has RFID protection especially if you expect him to keep his debit or credit cards in it. These card holders prevent electronic pickpocketing, otherwise known as RFID skimming. Electronic pick pocketers can get details of your card, including your credit card number, name, ID and other personal details by simply scanning your wallet. The RFID blocker in the wallet prevents electronic devices from scanning your cards and protects your personal information.
Explore William Penn to find an extensive selection of card holders online.
William Penn is India’s only online store that has such a wide variety and range of high quality writing instruments and accessories. We are the authorized retailer in India for over 40 luxury brands.
Business Articles1. The Ultimate Guide To Engagement Rings
Author: Gold Trunk
2. What’s So Special About A Pair Of Loake Shoes?
Author: Sherman Brothers
3. Know The Ultimate Impacts Of Global Market Research Experts
Author: Empirico Research
4. Satta Matka Rajdhani Day Guessing
Author: kamran ali
5. Overspray Removal On An Industrial Level By Jln
6. Fascinating Jewellery
7. Product Kitting – The Best Opportunity To Grow Your Business
8. Live Chat For Customer Service
Author: Surabhi Joshi
9. Polymer Binders Industry Global Market Recent Trends And Projected Market Size By 2020 – 2023
Author: Market Research Future
10. Advantages Of Hiring A Software Development Company
Author: Mario F. Davis
11. Make Construction Hassle-free With Ready Mix Concrete
Author: Dinesh Concrete
12. Breathable Films Market Share - Size, Growth, Trends, By 2023
Author: Market Research Future
13. Why Should Someone Hire A Pr Agency?
Author: Atul Singh Chaudhary
14. Erickson Beamon Earrings For Everyone
Author: Lisa Alfieri
15. 9 Reasons To Use Instagram For Business In 2020
Author: jessica0329 jessi