ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Can Artificial Grass Be Used With Dogs?
Artificial grass installation Sydney is becoming increasingly popular among the home owners who are looking out for a drought-resistant substitute to the traditional lawns. The artificial grass requires very less maintenance, and can be relished year-round. However if you are pet lover and have pet dogs at home, you know very well that it is not healthy for the dogs to be cooped up inside the house all the time, as it will lead to a destructive behaviour of your dog.
On the other hand, if you are person with a hectic schedule, then maintaining a natural lawn is a trouble. Fortunately, the artificial grass installation Sydney is an excellent way which allows your pets to have a great time outdoors, without you having put in a lot of efforts to clean up their muddy footprints.
Is Artificial Grass Safe for Dogs?
Yes, the artificial grass installers Sydney set up only a pet-friendly artificial grass for you! Today’s artificial lawn does not only look better but they feel better too. The older options had exposure to lead, which created a variety of health issues for the dogs, including peripheral neuropathy. But, today’s artificial grass, have no noticeable trace of lead. This means, the artificial turf is safe for pets and your family too.
In case, if you had installed an artificial lawn long back, which shows traces of lead, then you must consider changing it immediately. These days, the artificial grass installation cost Sydney is very affordable, so, you can get it installed easily too.
Here are a few reasons that state why installing artificial turf could be the best option -
- No Stains – Artificial grass with good quality comes with exceptional UV stability. They are not damaged by dog’s faeces or urine. Since the turfs have pierced hole on the grass, the urine will pass through these holes, without causing any damage to your grass. And to clear-up the faeces, only a little water and soap is necessary, it is not going to cause any smell after that.
- No Digging Up – The reason why most pets dig up the real grass is for the mud. Artificial grass means no mud, so the pets, will not try to dig it. If you are exceptionally concerned about this, the artificial grass installers Sydney can take extra measures during installation process.
- Durability – The artificial grass is designed to withstand extreme pressure, and tested to meet the standards. The grass cannot be pulled out of the weave, means your dog cannot eat up the grass or cannot even destroy it. If you had installed a high-quality artificial lawn, it would last about 15 – 20 years.
- No More Muddy Paw Stains – Your pet dog, will not spoil your clean home during the rainy season, with its muddy paws, since the water dries out quickly on the grass.
- Pets will Love them – Since the artificial grass is made of soft and springy materials, your pet dogs will love the feel of artificial grass. They are sure to have fun on the grass!
Artificial grass is one of the most pet-friendly solutions to a hassle-free lawn. The way it is installed, also determines the longevity of the artificial lawn, which, even your pets can’t destroy. The artificial grass can be safely enjoyed by every member of your family, including your pet dogs! Get artificial grass which is totally lead-free and safe for your pets and family!
The author has been offering artificial grass installation Sydney, for over 7 years now. He is an avid blogger, who writes on the various benefits of artificial grass installation. Visit https://www.australiansyntheticlawns.com.au/ for more details.
At Australian Synthetic Lawns we believe in quality products and quality service. We put a great emphasis on excellent service and our overall aim is to continue installing high quality, Australian manufactured products at competitive rates.By working with Australia’s number one artificial grass manufacturer, we can offer you a great variety of high quality, long lasting and realistic synthetic turf options. For more visit https://www.australiansyntheticlawns.com.au/
Home and Garden Articles1. Surrey Spray Foam For Bundling Building And Insulation
Author: Aron Abrams
2. Concrete Repairs, Replacements, And Protection
Author: Mark Moore
3. Enjoy Eco Friendly Living With Green Home Building
4. Concrete Retaining Walls: Property Owners Should Know This
5. Five Reasons To Hire A Licensed Plumber
Author: Bryson Kaleb
6. Chief Benefits Of Financing A Furnace In Budget
Author: Rox Heating
7. Helpful Tips On Finding Bed Bugs In Your Home
Author: Helpful Tips On Finding Bed Bugs In Your Home
8. Give New Look To The Kitchen With Remodeling
Author: Charles Bernardi
9. Why Should You Choose Vacuum Loading In Confined Spaces?
Author: Aussie Hydrovac
10. A Buyers' Guide To Bathroom Furniture - Coordinating Bath Panels
Author: Aquant India
11. Decking - Making A Right Choice?
Author: Akash Sisodiya
12. Is Pest Control Safe For Newborn Babies?
Author: Austin Baines
13. 4 Major Benefits Of Professional Upholstery Cleaning
Author: Jamie Fison
14. Reasons Why Mattress Cleaning Services Are Necessary
Author: Austin Baines
15. What Is So Special About Carpet Steam Cleaning?
Author: Lilian Facy