ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Mri Systems Market And Its Growth Prospect In The Near Future
Rising prevalence of chronic diseases, surging geriatric population, growing awareness on the early diagnosis of diseases, and technological advancements are the key factors boosting the market growth, globally.
Explore Report with Detailed TOC at: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/mri-market
MRI systems are used for the imaging of the brain, head, and neck; spine; pelvis and abdomen; breast; musculoskeletal; vascular; cardiac; and other areas. Brain, head, and neck imaging is the largest application area of these systems, in terms of both market size and growth. MRI systems are largely used for the scanning of the brain, head, and neck, owing to the increasing number of brain injury cases reported globally.
Download Report Sample at: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/mri-market/report-sample
During the forecast period, the MRI systems market is expected to witness the fastest growth in the APAC region, with 6.0% CAGR. The market in the region is primarily driven by improving healthcare infrastructure, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, and technological advancements in imaging modalities. According to Cancer Australia, a cancer control agency by the Australian Government, 127,887 new cases of cancer were diagnosed in Australia in 2014, and the number is expected to reach 138,321 by the end of 2018. Surging geriatric population is another key factor driving the growth of the APAC MRI systems market. According to the World Bank, the population of the elderly in the total population of APAC increased from 6.9% in 2000 to 8.7% in 2017.
Make Enquiry Before Buying the Report: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=mri-market
Besides, in March 2018, Canon Medical Systems Corporation entered into a collaborative agreement with Kumamoto University and the University of Bordeaux to conduct research on the application of deep learning reconstruction (DLR), an artificial intelligence (AI) based technology in MRI. DLR is a reconstruction technology that helps eliminate noise from images.
Some of the other key players operating in the global MRI systems market are Siemens AG, General Electric Company, Esaote S.p.A., Hitachi Ltd., Fonar Corporation, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd., Neusoft Medical Systems Co. Ltd., AURORA HEALTHCARE US CORP, Bruker Corporation, Time Medical Holdings, and Aspect Imaging Ltd.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. How Rpa Can Be Effectively Applied Across Industries?
Author: Jack Miler
2. Things To Consider When Choosing The Best Opencart Theme
Author: Jonathan Paul
3. Microchip Switchtec™ Pax Advanced Fabric Gen 4 Pcie Switches Released To Production
4. What Is The Difference Between Uat, Sit, And Unit Testing? Who Performs Them?
Author: Huruska William
5. How Tv Apps Are Creating Small Iot Ecosystems At Homes
Author: Sandra McCall
6. Tips To Optimise Wordpress For Better Performance
Author: Johan Smith
7. Cisco Dealers
Author: Shikhar Goyal
8. 5 Types Of Uat Testing You Must Know
Author: Alisha Henderson
9. Latest Gadgets News & Reviews Options
10. Common Challenges Faced By The Iphone App Developers
Author: Cameron McCaughey
11. Reasons Why Small Businesses Should Choose Odoo Erp
Author: Alex Forsyth
12. Multi Lingual Support Is Bound To Make An Impact In Your Crypto Trade
13. Astra Small Satellites Launch Cancellation – What Next For Darpa?
Author: Ralph R. Robbins
14. Which Is The Potential Market For Position Sensor In Terms Of Region?
15. Insulation Monitoring Devices Market Opportunities And Challenges