ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Mri Systems Market And Its Growth Prospect In The Near Future
Rising prevalence of chronic diseases, surging geriatric population, growing awareness on the early diagnosis of diseases, and technological advancements are the key factors boosting the market growth, globally.
Explore Report with Detailed TOC at: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/mri-market
MRI systems are used for the imaging of the brain, head, and neck; spine; pelvis and abdomen; breast; musculoskeletal; vascular; cardiac; and other areas. Brain, head, and neck imaging is the largest application area of these systems, in terms of both market size and growth. MRI systems are largely used for the scanning of the brain, head, and neck, owing to the increasing number of brain injury cases reported globally.
Download Report Sample at: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/mri-market/report-sample
During the forecast period, the MRI systems market is expected to witness the fastest growth in the APAC region, with 6.0% CAGR. The market in the region is primarily driven by improving healthcare infrastructure, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, and technological advancements in imaging modalities. According to Cancer Australia, a cancer control agency by the Australian Government, 127,887 new cases of cancer were diagnosed in Australia in 2014, and the number is expected to reach 138,321 by the end of 2018. Surging geriatric population is another key factor driving the growth of the APAC MRI systems market. According to the World Bank, the population of the elderly in the total population of APAC increased from 6.9% in 2000 to 8.7% in 2017.
Make Enquiry Before Buying the Report: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=mri-market
Besides, in March 2018, Canon Medical Systems Corporation entered into a collaborative agreement with Kumamoto University and the University of Bordeaux to conduct research on the application of deep learning reconstruction (DLR), an artificial intelligence (AI) based technology in MRI. DLR is a reconstruction technology that helps eliminate noise from images.
Some of the other key players operating in the global MRI systems market are Siemens AG, General Electric Company, Esaote S.p.A., Hitachi Ltd., Fonar Corporation, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd., Neusoft Medical Systems Co. Ltd., AURORA HEALTHCARE US CORP, Bruker Corporation, Time Medical Holdings, and Aspect Imaging Ltd.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Digital Transformation In 2020: 5 Pro Tips To Ensure Success
Author: Brian Burell
2. How Does Nav Help Combat Wholesale Distribution Challenges?
Author: Sapna Gupta
3. Importance Of Equipment In Manufacturing Process
Author: Anthea Johnson
4. Sling Tv Losing Subscribers For First Time As The Streaming Race Continues
Author: Aida Martin
5. Call Center Crm Integration For Different Crm Solutions
Author: Zenteno peterson
6. Difference Between Traditional Desktop Web Apps And Mobile Apps
Author: Paul Adam
7. How The Blockchain Secure Your Important Data?
Author: Karan Khatnani
8. Significant Considerations For Entrepreneurs Before Social Media App Development
Author: Ash Rakars
9. Buy Cell Phone Repair Tools And Accessories
10. Why Small Companies Should Start Using Cloud Erp Solution?
Author: Sapna Gupta
11. Top Upcoming Trends In The App Industry
Author: Melissa charm
12. Intelligent Process Automation Market By Component, Technology, Vertical, And Region - Global Foreca
Author: siddharth mnm
13. Top 5 Successful Mobile App Development Trends In 2020
Author: Natasha Verma
14. Why Employing The Best Mobile App Development Company Is Pivotal For Any Business In Today's World?
Author: Micheal Joseph
15. How Intelligent Call Center Software Is Helping Companies?
Author: Ethan Jones