ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Mri Systems Market And Its Growth Prospect In The Near Future
Rising prevalence of chronic diseases, surging geriatric population, growing awareness on the early diagnosis of diseases, and technological advancements are the key factors boosting the market growth, globally.
Explore Report with Detailed TOC at: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/mri-market
MRI systems are used for the imaging of the brain, head, and neck; spine; pelvis and abdomen; breast; musculoskeletal; vascular; cardiac; and other areas. Brain, head, and neck imaging is the largest application area of these systems, in terms of both market size and growth. MRI systems are largely used for the scanning of the brain, head, and neck, owing to the increasing number of brain injury cases reported globally.
Download Report Sample at: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/mri-market/report-sample
During the forecast period, the MRI systems market is expected to witness the fastest growth in the APAC region, with 6.0% CAGR. The market in the region is primarily driven by improving healthcare infrastructure, increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, and technological advancements in imaging modalities. According to Cancer Australia, a cancer control agency by the Australian Government, 127,887 new cases of cancer were diagnosed in Australia in 2014, and the number is expected to reach 138,321 by the end of 2018. Surging geriatric population is another key factor driving the growth of the APAC MRI systems market. According to the World Bank, the population of the elderly in the total population of APAC increased from 6.9% in 2000 to 8.7% in 2017.
Make Enquiry Before Buying the Report: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/send-enquiry?enquiry-url=mri-market
Besides, in March 2018, Canon Medical Systems Corporation entered into a collaborative agreement with Kumamoto University and the University of Bordeaux to conduct research on the application of deep learning reconstruction (DLR), an artificial intelligence (AI) based technology in MRI. DLR is a reconstruction technology that helps eliminate noise from images.
Some of the other key players operating in the global MRI systems market are Siemens AG, General Electric Company, Esaote S.p.A., Hitachi Ltd., Fonar Corporation, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd., Neusoft Medical Systems Co. Ltd., AURORA HEALTHCARE US CORP, Bruker Corporation, Time Medical Holdings, and Aspect Imaging Ltd.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. All About Iphone Xo6 And Aq6 Lcd Assembly Screen
Author: mobile sentrix
2. Enjoy The Untethered Data Safety With It Services And Management
Author: Praecipio Consulting
3. Steps You Can Take To Resolve Possible Problems In Your Machine Vision Inspection System Area
4. Explore The Applications Of Mems Sensor Market
Author: Jessy George
5. Black Spots Of Common Problems In Injection Molding
6. Biodegradable Rigid Plastic Packaging New Option Packaging Industry
Author: Jessy George
7. Medical Application Of Fiber Laser Systems
8. Where Can Buy H2+ Hydrogen Rich Water Bottle
9. Is Aws Right For Your Growing Business?
Author: Katalyst Technologies Inc
10. Benefits Of Using Did Numbers And Cloud Contact Center Solution
Author: Lee Wood
11. Real Agile Approach To Performance Testing
Author: Stella Murugesan
12. How To Choose The Right Offshore Development Company For Your Project?
Author: Ash Rakars
13. Vehicle Tracking System Could Help You And Your Business
Author: Vivency Global
14. Oil Temp Probe In Aircraft And Its Advantages
Author: Joseph Polizzotto
15. How Can The Pos Software Providers In Kolkata Affect Your Business?
Author: Sukriti Sinha