ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Nathdwara A Peaceful Place
Nathdwara is a beautiful place situated in Rajsamand District near Udaipur. It is approx 40 km far away Udaipur. It is home of Lord Shrinathji from many years. Every year millions of people visit the temple of Lord Shrinathji. Even Mr. Mukesh Ambani also comes here with his family. There is a lord Shiva’s Statue in sitting position is being constructed in the City, which is Asia’s one of the largest sitting statues.
Places to visit near Nathdwara:-
1. Shrinathji Temple: - Do visit Shrinathji temple at least once in your life. It is very peaceful and awesome place. Every year many celebrities come here for darshan of shrinath ji. Many people from Gujarat come here daily for the darshan. In 2017 the MD of Miraj Groups held a Katha of Murari Bapu, he gave the facility of Air-conditioned Hall and 2 times meal for everyone. Approx 50 thousand people had the lunch and dinner every day. The temple opens 7 times a day.
Here is the schedule of temple opening
Mangla 05:15 to 06:00
Shringar 07:15 to 07:45
Gwal 09:15 to 09:30
Rajbhog 11:25 to 12:15
Uthapan 03:40 to 04:00
Bhog 04:45 to 05:00
Aarti 05:15 to 06:00
2. Rajsamand: - It is a very good place 20 km far from Nathdwara. Rajsamand Lake is one of the biggest Lake in India. You can visit Dwarkadhish Temple along the Lake. You can do boating there.
3. Kumbhalgarh: - Kumbhalgarh Fort is 50 km far from Nathdwara and a very beautiful place to visit. It is built on the top of Aravali hills during 15th century in front of Maharana Kumbha. The wall of kumbhalgarh fort is 2nd largest in the world, it is too wider that 2 cars can run parallel on it. You can enjoy light and sound show in the fort.
4. Haldighati: - Haldighati is the battleground of Maharana Pratap and Akbar. The battle was fought in 16th century and was one of the biggest battles of all time. Now there is a museum which shows the bravery of Maharana Patap and his army.
In Nathdwara, Nathdwara festival is being celebrated from many years. Actress Hema Malini Comes here every year and performs as Radha in the dance show.
How to reach Nathdwara: - You can reach Udaipur by flight, Train or Bus. From here Nathdwara is 50 kms. You can book taxi services in Udaipur by Udaipur Taxi Tour. This company has best cab service in Udaipur, they provide Sightseeing tour Package in Udaipur at competitive prices.
Mobile no: - +91-9116072235
Website: - http://www.udaipurtaxitour.in/
Travel Articles1. Planning Your Perfect Picnic In Sydney
Author: scarlett stark
2. Dehradun Taxi Services, Taxi Booking Dehradun
3. Darjeeling Holiday Packages
4. Party Bus Rental Near Me Offers A Unique Transport That Combines Luxury With Affordability
Author: Party Bus DC Rental
5. Bask The Same Day Agra Tour By Train
Author: Siddharth Acharya
6. About Mongolia
7. How To Find The Perfect Helicopter For Sale?
8. How To Apply For Algeria Visa?
Author: VisaTitans Inc.
9. Mohare Danda Trek
Author: Trekking Trail Nepal
10. Mount Kilimanjaro - The Skyscraper Of S.a
Author: Simon Mark
11. Go On A Manali Trip With Your Family This Summer!
Author: Manish Kapoor
12. How To Apply For Afghanistan Visa?
Author: VisaTitans Inc.
13. Taxi Schiphol Should Be There At Your Disposal For Traveling Amsterdam!
Author: Cheap taxi Schiphol announced by David is drawing
14. The Best Luxury Villa Bali – Why Should You Choose One
Author: Tom O'Brien
15. Top 3 Beaches Your Puri Holiday Package Must Include
Author: Dinesh Das