ALL >> Business >> View Article
Office Bottleless Water Dispenser
Firewall™ Technology is at the heart of the Waterlogic WL-350™ Tower treatment process. Firewall™ Technology with ultraviolet light purifies the water to 99.9999% bacteria free. It acts as a final barrier to pathogens right at the point of dispensing. The design allows for higher UV exposure which reduces bacteria, viruses and parasites that may be in the water, purifying the water up to 99.9999% of any bacteria 100% of the time. Point of dispense purification keeps the dispense nozzle free from external contamination as well as purifying the water as it fills your cup, making the freshest water possible. The Firewall™ technology has been tested and certified by the Water Quality Association to NSF/ANSI-55 Class A UV and NSF/P231 US EPA standard for microbiological water.
Water is the most consumed food & beverage product. Yet it is the least certified. The meat, seafood, dairy and many of the grocery products we consume are subject to strict food safety guidelines, inspection and standards. Even though the same rigorous controls should be expected of water, a surprising number of under certified, low quality water coolers make it into the market. A POU water dispenser is not just a glorified water chiller. It should purify your water at the POU (Point of Use) – this requires sophisticated technology and in depth knowledge of your incoming water. Water borne diseases are normally not evident to the eye. Effects can be long term from lead, chlorine, etc. Each year there were many cases of illnesses caused by drinking contaminated water. Most are minor and go unreported. Low grade POU (not adequately certified) can even worsen the quality of tap water (sitting in cold tanks without UV purification etc.) The only way to guarantee quality water is to filter and purify at the “Point of Use” (i.e. At the point at which it is dispensed) by using an independently certified, quality POU dispenser.
A Fresh Approach and New Look – The Waterlogic WL-350™ Tower brings a unique, fresh approach, and a new look, to point-of-use systems in the marketplace. Unlike a bottled water cooler, incoming tap water is treated as it’s needed, so the water is always fresh and great tasting. The Waterlogic WL-350™ Tower has a cooling capacity that surpasses that of the ordinary bottled water cooler, so you are sure to get a cold, refreshing serving of drinking water every time. UV Firewall™ Technology Controls Bacteria – This feature utilizes ultraviolet light as an effective method to prevent the potential for biofilm (slime) buildup in the storage tank after chlorine has been reduced through carbon filtration. Ultraviolet technology also helps reduce any heterotrophic bacteria that may occur in drinking water. This reduces the need for preventative maintenance and improves drinking water quality. The WL-350™ treatment process includes Sediment Filtration (EV9600-00) reducing particles as small as half micron in size. Half micron filtration traps contaminants and reduce chlorine & organic contaminants.
Business Articles1. Best Digital Marketing Services Company In India
2. The Best Engineering Colleges In India And Brightens Your Future
3. Why Multi-vendor App Development Are Killing You And How To Overcome?
Author: George Stanley
4. Know How Purple Wallpapers Are Making A Comeback
5. Inthisto Financial Solutions
6. Best College Placement In Jaipur, Rajasthan
7. Plastic Additives Market Research Report –global Forecast To 2023
Author: Unknown Member
8. Top Tips: A Winter Check-up For Your Boat | Rv Extension Cords
Author: Devin Herz
9. Understand The Different Types Of The Bottles To Store Liquid And Others
10. Use Lotion Pump To Reduce Wastage Of Cosmetic Products
11. Methyl Ester Sulfonate Market Grow At A Cagr Of 14% Over The Forecast Period Of 2020-2025
Author: John Marshall
12. How To Sell On Flipkart
13. Reliable And Guaranteed Hvac Services At Neil Heating And Air Conditioning Co
Author: Neil Heating
14. Can You Schedule To Repair Your Commercial Building Roof During Coronavirus Pandemic?
Author: Bryson Kaleb
15. Top Different Types Of Ios Mobile Application Testing
Author: Priti Gaikwad is the experienced software tester