ALL >> Business >> View Article
We Have Never Seen Apple Before Iphone 11 Coming In 2 New Colours
APPLE may introduce two new colors for the upcoming iPhone later this year. For years, Apple has been using pretty boring iPhone colors - such as white, silver or black.
What Is The iPhone 11? All You Have To Know
The iPhone 11 is what we call Apple's next smartphone and is expected to be available later in 2019.
The phone is expected to be a direct sequel to the iPhone last year and may have powerful specifications, amazing cameras and funky designs.
But the name is confusing: What is your mobile phone after calling it iPhone XS or iPhone XR?
"X" stands for "10", so people suspect that the next phone will be called iPhone XI or iPhone 11 - but we won't know until Apple releases an official statement that this will not happen for a while.
The two exceptions are the "fun" iPhone 5C and iPhone XR series, which are more vivid in color. According to the Apple is currently seeking to expand its color products through the iPhone XR2, which is expected to be launched in September 2019.
According to the professional technology of theiPhone XR2 will use lavender and green. Apple has never released a lavender iPhone, so this will be the company's new product.
However, the company does offer a green iPhone 5C - but it is a very soft color version. At the same time, the iPhone XR series is very dynamic, so the new green may be brighter.
Currently, the iPhone XR is available in white, black, blue, yellow, coral and red. But according to the, coral and blue will be classified.
Apple May Not See These Colors From iPhone Fans.
This may be to attract more buyers who may be more popular colors. Of course, verifying the is not possible, so these new colors may never actually start.
Even if they are currently planning, Apple may change its mind before it is announced in September.
Apple launched the iPhone XR in September 2018, and the phone landed in the UK store a month later.
The phone landed with the more expensive iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, ranging in price from £999 to £1,449. In comparison, the lower-priced iPhone XR starts at just £749, making it the cheapest 2018 iPhone you can buy.
Read all the latest iPhone 11 release dates and featured smartphones. If you want a new Apple iPhone now, check out our 2019 comprehensive iPhone Buyer Guide.
If you already have one, this iPhone trick will let you find any photo from the camera roll in seconds.
Which new colors do you want Apple to add to its next generation iPhone? Let us know in the comments!
For more details, can visit https://sell.handsetrecycle.com
Business Articles1. How To Find Cheap International Flights Ticket
Author: How To Find Cheap International Flights Ticket
2. Tips For Choosing The Right Iphone Repair Service Centre
Author: Keyur Patel
3. Spit Roast Caterers Sydney’s Tips To Throw A Rocking Corporate Party
Author: Mario Sazos
4. Object Oriented Programming Language
Author: Object Oriented Programming Language
5. We Produce Pre-roll Packaging Use Quality Material
Author: Jeff Parker
6. Tips To Increase Resilience In Your Workforce
Author: Edmund Brunetti
7. Guide To Know About The Top Leading Cement Brand In India - Wonder Cement
Author: Nirav Dedhia
8. Textile Fabrics Market Business Overview, Challenges, Opportunities, Trends And Analysis By 2025
Author: Market Research Future
9. Elite League Of Innovative Entrepreneurs, 2019
10. Top 5 Lead Generation Strategies For A Highly Successful Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi
11. Dressy Tunic Tops To Wear With Leggings: The Mature Way To Pull Off The Legging Look
Author: Katie Kutsunis
12. Silicone Coating Market New Industry Research On Present State & Future Growth Prospects By 2025
Author: Market Research Future
13. Hire Professional Hair And Makeup Services In Key West
Author: Hire Professional Hair And Makeup Services in Key
14. Choosing Family Activities For The Summer
Author: Mark Luke
15. Rehabilitation Centers Near Me
Author: Rehabilitation centers near me